Vivi is 2 Months! (pics of course :) )

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By MammaWannaBe
  • 2 Post By marybeth76
  • 1 Post By Jules_loves_beaches

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2013, 04:06 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't believe my baby is 2 months old! Besides a difficult past two weeks with her being sick, I have to look back on the past 2 months and realize that I am so lucky to have a pretty easy going baby. She is essentially sleeping through the night at this point. not super colicky, and I just feel like we understand each other better and I just love her more and more every day. Her 2 month well apt is this Monday and I am interested to see her stats. I bet she is about 12 lbs now

In honor of Easter in March haha. Poor kid

IMG_7150

Had to include an outtake. Poor tortured child:

IMG_7045
This play mat is a lifesaver. She is more interactive every day

IMG_7037

Does anyone feel like this is going both so fast yet so slow at the same time? Like the days can be long, but holy COW how is my baby already 2 months old!?

March 9th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
She is such a doll!! Lincoln just turned 2 months too, yesterday. It's hard for me to believe they've been here so long already! Lincoln is not an easy baby, lol, but I have hope that he will get easier as he gets older and is more entertained by things other than mommy holding him. I need to try the play mat, I haven't gotten it out yet, maybe he would like that.

March 9th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marybeth76 View Post
She is such a doll!! Lincoln just turned 2 months too, yesterday. It's hard for me to believe they've been here so long already! Lincoln is not an easy baby, lol, but I have hope that he will get easier as he gets older and is more entertained by things other than mommy holding him. I need to try the play mat, I haven't gotten it out yet, maybe he would like that.
Thanks! Vivi is also a baby that likes to be held, but she likes being worn so I wear her a lot to work around that issue. I find though that she does really enough the mat and I can even clean up around her and do other things without her getting upset. Our mat plays music and has all these little animals attached and different textures and she just goes wild. It's worth a shot!

I'm pretty sure this sleeping through the night business just means she'll be a terror at 2 years old or resist potty training till she's 5 lol

March 9th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Expecting #2
She is a cutie! I'm glad she likes her play mat and you are getting into a good routine. When people used to say time flies, I had no idea how quickly time would actually fly by. I feel like I was just pregnant and I have a 10 week old!
MammaWannaBe likes this.

March 10th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww she is too cute!!! Love the bunny ears!

I feel like time is flying but going by so slow at the same time because Marshall is fussy about 80% of the time anymore.

March 11th, 2013, 01:54 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love those bunny ears more and more each time I see them!

I wish Bax would love his mat. He doesn't hate it by any means, but he doesn't really entertain himself for too long on it by himself just yet. Plus, he associates it with tummy time, which means hard work for him

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | Pregnancy Journals: Nugget (or here) and Baxter (or here)
March 11th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Vivi hates tummy time. I'm trying to get her to do it more to build muscle but its hard when it just makes her cry. She just got into it last week and she's 8 1/2 weeks now so maybe give him another week or two and he'll be grooving on it!

March 11th, 2013, 03:26 PM
nursingmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaWannaBe View Post
I'm pretty sure this sleeping through the night business just means she'll be a terror at 2 years old or resist potty training till she's 5 lol
Lol! This made me laugh because my DS1 was a great sleeper from day one. Slept through the night without any problem, he is now 21 months old and has truly become a terror. An adorable terror but a terror non the less. you wouldnt believe the tantrums a boy his size can throw!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search