List your cravings here...

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By 1fabulousfem
  • 2 Post By Lemon

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2013, 02:41 AM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
So far I craved Whippets, chocolate milk, pancakes, Strawberry Twizzlers, Maynard's Sour Patch and Peach Candy. I want fruit and if I don't get my hands on old fashion carrot cake with creamcheese icing soon I am going to seriously flip out.
I also want carbs. I want a big plate of gnocchi with parmigiano and homemade sauce and I want a baked potato with butter, sour cream, chives and cracked black pepper.
How about you?

March 16th, 2013, 02:48 AM
Julie
Haribo gummy peaches, half-sour pickles, Swedish fish, coke with ice, vanilla cupcake with chocolate icing, tiramisu, eclairs, coffee ice cream, brownie with vanilla ice cream, eggs benedict, sushi. Unfortunately I can't have the last two

March 16th, 2013, 03:03 AM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
I would kill for sushi right now. You can still eat California, tempura and veggies. LOL!
I haven't touched the good stuff since I got pregnant with Finn. LOL!

March 16th, 2013, 04:37 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's 7:36am and I would kill for some hibachi! Rice, noddles, the veggies. lol!
March 16th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Wren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just had a soft boiled egg this morning which I know is forbidden, but I had been craving it for several days. I also crave sushi when pregnant, but go for the California rolls. I've been working my way through a big bowl of chocolate pudding the last two days. Chocolate milk is also good. I am so queasy I don't have any true cravings right now, but those are the things that don't make me want to puke.
March 16th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Super Mommy
Calamari, world class chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins, Dominos thin crust pizza, fresh cut lunch meat, fried chicken and chicken fried rice.
March 16th, 2013, 12:11 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
LEMONS.
I don't know why and it's weird but I can eat a whole lemon raw with nothing on it yumm.
grapefruit too.
March 16th, 2013, 01:50 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Red meat (any kind), smore's pizza from Papa Murphy's, avocados...

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

March 16th, 2013, 02:33 PM
happywife's Avatar Super Mommy
So far Ive been craving chicken like crazy! Chicken anything, fixed anyway. Weird... Ive also craved chocolate, but that is an all the time thing for me, so not sure if the pg has anything to do with that

Married to my bestfriend Graham and proud mommy to Codi - 15, Kevin - 13, DJ - 11, Mylyn & McKynlee - 3 & Graham Jr. ~born on Earth, living in Heaven ~ May 9, 2012
March 16th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Regular
sushi!- veggie), score bars, brownies, tons of fruit- mostly strawberries and pineapple, loaf of crusty sourdough, steamed spinach with lemon and butter, chinese egg rolls !!
March 16th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pizza, donuts with filling, chocolate, smoothies, coffee, lobster, mangos, jack in the box tacos...haha reading my list I'm all over the place!
March 16th, 2013, 03:50 PM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Beef, chocolate, fruit... not a whole lot, really.

March 16th, 2013, 05:37 PM
*Lana*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
A supreme pizza from a pizza place nearby. Exact craving I had with my daughter. I'm allergic to tomatoes. My craving is for a pizza with sauce. Sadly, I cannot satisfy this craving.

March 18th, 2013, 06:10 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I was at the store a few weeks back getting dinner stuff and I saw twizzlers grabbed then, and beef jerky. Of course I got in the van and ate them up. SO YUMMY. Got home and puked.

I told my family to never let me do that again. LOL

March 20th, 2013, 07:39 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, Italian salad dressing, my homemade italian subs, and unfortunately sausage which in turns makes me sick for the rest of the day

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
March 20th, 2013, 07:52 AM
YoginiMomma's Avatar Veteran
it started with cucumbers and lots of salads when I was really early on like 4/5 weeks- but I think that's because the hormones haven't revved up to their vegetable-aversion-junk food only taste.... then I wanted cheese-- and i'm vegan. So I got vegan cheese, vegan cream cheese, made vegan pizzas... then I got on a spicy/thai kick and only wanted super spicy tom kha tofu soup for a week- now I'm sick of that and up until yesterday all I wanted was breakfast sausage-- and i'm vegan so I got the vegan kind- and chopped it up and put it in a salad covered in balsamic vinegar covered in kraut and ate that for 4 days in a row for lunch.. and now I'm onto sweet stuff again-- I made sugar free gluten free vegan cinnamon rolls last night at 9pm because I needed them SO BAD , but I was too tired and wasn't hungry by the time they were done. So I ate three this morning. they're small. and sugar free.

and now I'm just having major control issues about not wanting to gain weight so I'm going to ignore all cravings and just look at pictures of food instead.... and force myself back to my healthy diet. I let myself go at it for 2 straight weeks and I don't feel good about my body at all right now.

*"It is through the body we realize we are a spark of divinity"* ~ Iyengar

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 20th, 2013, 09:23 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
It has been all over the place. Its a cliche but I'm craving pickles in the worst way. Bacon, Olive Garden, chicken, penne noodles, apples, grapes and kiwi. That it's for this week, last weeks was a totally different list.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search