Mom2Gabe & yvee80

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree60Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2013, 09:06 PM
SmileyMom
You have a cute baby belly and it looks like your pregnancy is just in your belly I actually feel cute sometimes with this belly and then I turn to the side and see this caboose LOL dear goodness, but I will be in a whale suit (just not purple, yellow, or black and white together) at the pool...enjoying being able to breathe like you said!!

June 19th, 2013, 05:57 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
I bet you're going to look fabulous in that sexy swimsuit! Go get it gurrl! Show off that beautiful belly bump!
So are you almost ready to go? You leave tomorrow right?? Make sure to take lots of comfy stuff with you!

Other than that how are you doing lately? I am doing ok. Mainly staying inside in the A/C it's usually about 90-95 here in the afternoons and it's just too much for me.
Gabe is having allergies right now, so my poor bubby isn't feeling well at all. Watery eyes, coughing, sneezing and yucky snot. I just hope he feels better soon, I HATE when he's sick!
Well I hope you have a great day!

June 19th, 2013, 11:03 PM
SmileyMom
Aiyana's allergies are acting the same way and I feel sorry for her because she gets all red and congested and miserable sounding!!!

LOL we shall see how sexy the swimsuit looks LOL !!!

We are leaving today YAY I am leaving work early today a little after noon so that we can get on the road and avoid some of this GA traffic (it sucks)!!!

I have been EXTREMELY achy, ,y goodness I mean my bottom parts are so achy its crazy I am continuing to countdown the days I cannot wait until its July!! LOL

How are you feeling these days?

June 20th, 2013, 06:11 AM
OH! I thought you were leaving today (thursday) Well I hope the trip went good! I am sure you are there by now. I hope you have a fantastic time!

I am actually feeling slightly better. Since starting my iron supplement I feel like I have a little more energy now. I hope it stays that way. My poor hips are hurting still, but what can ya do?! lol

How long are you going to be NY for? Do you anything planned while you're there?? I can't wait to hear all about it!

June 20th, 2013, 01:49 PM
SmileyMom
We are on the road right now , my feet are doing well yay! We have a grad party on Saturday for DH's nephew and our shower on Sunday.
mom2K&G likes this.

June 21st, 2013, 06:09 AM
That's so exciting! I bet you're going to have a blast I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back home!
I hope you gets lots of cute stuff at the baby shower

June 21st, 2013, 04:21 PM
SmileyMom
I will definitely tell you about it I'm so pooped!

June 23rd, 2013, 06:20 AM
Just popping in to see how you are doing! And how the vacation is going? I hope all is well

June 25th, 2013, 02:19 PM
SmileyMom
We are back ! My feet and calves swelled horribly once we got there my skin was so tight! I enjoyed my family and friends so much but was ready to come home! Didn't get in a swimsuit but put my feet in the pool and layed outside .

This shower was fun we ran a little late but had great food, laughs, and games (I forgot my camera here in GA). We got a lot of baby clothes, blankets, pampers, others things...no bottles though lol weird but got some gift cards and lots of cash as well!!!! Our NC baby shower will now be a GA baby shower at our house! Gotta get ready for that one!!

Work had me upset today about my appt that I told them about 3 weeks ago they weren't going to let me go!! I was like I did my part 3 weeks ago, just like I told them about my shower days bfore I started working and they forgot and got upset that I was at work!!! I will be handing in my notice next week.

How was your weekend? How are you feeling?

We are back ! My feet and calves swelled horribly once we got there my skin was so tight! I enjoyed my family and friends so much but was ready to come home! Didn't get in a swimsuit but put my feet in the pool and layed outside .

This shower was fun we ran a little late but had great food, laughs, and games (I forgot my camera here in GA). We got a lot of baby clothes, blankets, pampers, others things...no bottles though lol weird but got some gift cards and lots of cash as well!!!! Our NC baby shower will now be a GA baby shower at our house! Gotta get ready for that one!!

Work had me upset today about my appt that I told them about 3 weeks ago they weren't going to let me go!! I was like I did my part 3 weeks ago, just like I told them about my shower days bfore I started working and they forgot and got upset that I was at work!!! I will be handing in my notice next week.

How was your weekend? How are you feeling?

June 26th, 2013, 03:02 PM
So your job isn't working with you anymore on appts?? That's crazy. I'm sorry you're putting in your notice. Now you can just focus on baby Ava and getting her here.

I am glad you had fun visiting family! I actually wore my whale suit last weekend! We took Mr. Gabe to the pool! They have a toddler area and it was a lot of fun! We are going to try to go swimming this weekend as well. You should totally get in that whale suit and swim! It feels amazing.

Yeah my stomach and sides are starting to feel extremely tight as well and it's starting to get uncomfortable now. I will be 8 months on sunday! Can you believe that!? I am so ready for Aug to get here. I feel like time has slowed down drastically.

What stuff did you get at your baby shower?!

June 30th, 2013, 07:37 AM
SmileyMom
So I have come to find out there is some favoritism going on at the job and that just irritates me! This is a temp job so there are a bunch of temps and they are always looking for a better place that may become permanent...how about the recruiter (the one who keeps dropping the ball in my situations) is offering this girl who just got fired Friday (because of job performance) all of these better opportunities than everyone else? We also found out that they have dealings with each other outside of the job...I have seen this before at my last job and ugh I'm thinking not again!!! No matter how great of a job I do I'm competing in an entirely different arena here!

As for the shower we got tons of clothes, blankets, diapers, bath stuff, onesies, gift cards, and lots of cash!! It was great everyone was so generous and we are so appreciative! Our next shower is here at our house on the 13th something small and intimate !

How are doing these days? I read your post about Gabe on FB and responded everything will be fine and so will he no worries!!!!!
mom2K&G likes this.

July 1st, 2013, 05:15 AM
Wow, that sounds crazy! Yeah I would quit that too. You're gonna be a mom soon anyways and that just makes it all better.

I am so glad you got so much stuff at your shower! Money is ALWAYS nice because you can use it to get stuff you didn't get.

I am doing ok. Getting extremely uncomfortable now and just dealing with Gabriel's behavioral issues and speech issues. So I have a lot on my mind. I'm hanging in there though. That's what moms do.

So have you quit your job yet? Or just gave your notice? I bet it will be nice to just have lazy days and sleep when you're tired and not worry about job related stuff.

I gotta take Gabriel to Mcdonalds this morning because I promised him Pancakes! lol so we are getting ready to leave now. I will be back on later. I hope you have a great day.

July 1st, 2013, 06:57 AM
SmileyMom
Awe pancakes sound good!!!!! Yes hang in there of course and it WILL get better is there a support group in your area that you can join it may be good? You know you can always talk to me but its also good to be able to speak with people who are going throught similar things at similar times ! My aunt went through some things with my cousin when he wass this age and they got through it and he is awesome just like Gabe!!!

I gave my notice I will be here for a few more weeks and then I am gone not even sure I will return part time its just left a sour taste in my mouth!!!

Yea the cash does allow us to purchase what we didn't get yet which is great!

July 1st, 2013, 09:59 AM
I know he will get better, I will do whatever it takes to get him where he needs to be. They think he has some adhd but I don't know about that, I mean he's 3! Of course he's hyper. I don't want him on medication I know that. Im just taking 1 day at a time and working with him every day.

I am glad you put in your notice, doesn't sound like a very nice place to work. You could totally find a better job when you feel the time is right. I think you will LOVE just being a full time mom for awhile to baby Ava and just seeing her grow every day and doing something different and not missing a thing! I LOVED being with Gabriel. I am so ready to see Dominic grow everyday and know I wont miss anything.

So do you have any plans for the week? Nothing exciting here. David has a 4 day so that's nice.

July 1st, 2013, 12:12 PM
SmileyMom
I was going to say he is going to be 3 its normal for them to be hyper and don't let them put him on meds they tried it with my cousin!

No plans for this weekend except picking Aiyana up on Saturday.

I enjoyed staying home with Aiyana when she was first born and then she was home with Nana until 15 months which was awesome my mom has her degree in Human services but her focus is Early Childhood Development ( she has been involved in this field since before I was born)!!
mom2K&G likes this.

July 1st, 2013, 01:21 PM
UGH I'm beyond exhausted! I just feel physically exhausted, my hips and back are so weak and achy. I have been so busy today and I am just at my wits end at this point. I just want David to come home and help me with Gabriel. I know he will come home and get an attitude and want to do PT and other stuff.

lately I just feel like everything is tit for tat with him. When I say im tired he says "well Im tired too I worked 12 hours today" It's like he tries to make it worse for him. Frankly I'm getting tired of it. I just want him to HELP with Gabriel in the afternoons. I am with gabe literally from 7am until 5pm! Monday through friday!! I want him to come home and just take care of him from 5 to 8 until he goes to bed. I don't think it's that hard to ask. =/

Ok.. this is turning into a vent post.. lol

July 1st, 2013, 01:38 PM
SmileyMom
Lol! Venting does help I am an ear anytime and know just what you mean! My hips and pelvic area ache all day I slowly move throughout the day and it sucks!!! The exhaustion when I get home (and some days at work) is so annoying to me I could literally sleep the day away.

They don't understand that not only are you a mom 24 hours a day everyday you are pregnant and have no control over your aches, pains, exhaustion, moods, etc...don't you wish they could be pregnant and a mom just for 1 day??!!

Lol! Venting does help I am an ear anytime and know just what you mean! My hips and pelvic area ache all day I slowly move throughout the day and it sucks!!! The exhaustion when I get home (and some days at work) is so annoying to me I could literally sleep the day away.

They don't understand that not only are you a mom 24 hours a day everyday you are pregnant and have no control over your aches, pains, exhaustion, moods, etc...don't you wish they could be pregnant and a mom just for 1 day??!!

July 1st, 2013, 01:51 PM
exactly! He says "Well I have been up since 4am!" I get that I really do! I understand he works HARD everyday, but I work hard too. =/ He comes home and goes straight upstairs into the room and does PT. I know that he's in the army and I get that he needs to stay in shape because there is a pt test coming up soon. I just need a break too!! Im tired of always feeling like I am Gabriel's primary caretaker. I thought being parents was 50/50. It's like he never wants to do anything with him because he's "tired"

Idk.. Im just over a lot of things right now. It's probably my hormones getting the best of me.

July 1st, 2013, 10:27 PM
SmileyMom
I totally get it, talk to him about it because you are going to end up having a mental breakdown and crying (been there a few times this pregnancy)!!!

July 2nd, 2013, 06:31 AM
He was actually really supportive last night when he got home. I could just lay on the couch with my heating pad. He didn't end up doing PT after all and just really helped me out! Thank Gosh!!

How are you this morning? I'm doing ok. Woke up with a headache and just feeling blah, but it could be worse. I don't have any plans today, tomorrow is my 32 week appt. We are also scheduling my c section with the hospital so it will be OFFICIAL! Very excited!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search