Easter Challenge Update

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2013, 03:38 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I have just done the first point count from yesterday's challenge and am posting to iron a couple of things out. I will PM this to all players as well.

- You will know I have counted your points as I will "like" your post. If you notice any challenge threads where I have liked other posts but not yours by accident, please, please give me a shout before Easter Monday.

- Please do not worry if your teammates do not participate on any one day. Not everyone comes to JM every day, and some of the challenges will be open-ended allowing you to collect unlimited points, such as today's game challenge, so it doesn't necessarily mean you cannot win. I am also recording your individual points and if you are "left on your own" due to both other teammates being MIA I can always switch you to a different team later in the week (this would not be a free choice of team - I would be looking to make the balance as fair as possible).

- A note to anyone who doesn't participate by Thursday - if any players are "left on their own" due to both teammates being MIA until then (which will be more than halfway through the challenge), I will give them the option to switch to a more active team. In this instance I will leave your team open should you come to play over the weekend, but any players who switch will take their points with them.

*Nobody expects anyone to be around playing every day, and I'm sure if there are MIAs it will be for very genuine reasons, but I'm sure you would all agree it wouldn't be fair to expect a teammate to carry a team on their own for more than half the challenge.*

- If anyone does not participate at all in the challenge, should their team win, they will not receive a prize as that would simply not be fair to me paying for the prize or to their teammates who have worked hard for it.

I think this is very fair and covers the eventuality of non-participation, which some people were worried about yesterday. I don't personally think that anyone who signed up to the challenge will be MIA the whole week, but "just in case" you now know how this will be managed.

Next point count will be Thursday morning GMT, so come on ladies!

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; March 26th, 2013 at 04:02 AM.
March 28th, 2013, 02:20 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Just to say I plan to collect the points I can from closed challenges tonight, I was going to do it this morning but our plans have changed and I am now taking my son out today.
SpankyMagoo and Txmom4 like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search