We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Hmm I'm a pretty open book so I'm trying to really think here...
I have a pretty bad...phobia I guess about moldy food. Like bad enough where I once ordered a shirt online with an abstract pattern and ended up returning it bc it reminded me of mold.
I enjoy breaking out into interpretive dance when the mood strikes.
I have a dream of owning a horse ranch and turning it into a My Little Pony ranch. I feel like it would be a very successful business venture and that the horses would look beautiful with their manes dyed lavender and cotton candy pink . >_>
1. Offspring will forever be my favorite band
2. I cannot stand wearing mid-matched socks, I actually prefer to have matching socks that match my outfit.
3. Cheese is my favorite food. I'd eat it on pretty much anything.
1. I LOVE to read books and have been known to finish books in a day or two if its really good.
2. Im a germaphobe.
3. I hate being tall (5'9'') because I tower over my friends and even DH if I wear heels. Its also hard to find pants that fit.
1. I really really love cheesey romantic comedies.
2. I have to rewash any clothes that fall on the laundry room floor.
3. My socks very rarely match. I swear the dryer eats them... plus I let my DD pick my socks out from the sale bins so they are really really loud socks.
1. DH and I only knew each other for 6 months before he proposed, and we're coming up on 8 years together!
2. I have an obsessive personality when it comes to TV. I'm not a big movie person, but when I find a TV show I like, I watch it over and over and over. Drives my hubby crazy. I own every season of Friends, Grey's Anatomy and Parenthood. They are my fave, and I've watched them through from Pilot to Finale probably 1,000 times each.
3. I LOVE being at the beach!! I grew up on Hilton Head Island, and thankfully married someone who's family owns a beach house! LOL! We spend most of the summer at Myrtle and I love nothing more than to camp out in my beach chair with a good book and bake in the sun!!!