Your weekend wrap up!

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2013, 10:00 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Im having a great weekend. Yesterday was good. Today no big plans, maybe moving baby out of our room in prep for new baby.
April 7th, 2013, 10:32 AM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
Yesterday the kids & I got up early & went shopping..I got some things for baby, stuff for the house & some spring/summer clothes for the kids. Then we met DH at his work & we went out to lunch, after that we came home to relax then when DH got home he took the boys for haircuts & Addison & I went grocery shopping.

Today is just going to be a quiet day at home..hubby is working again today so the kids & & I are just watching movies & hanging out.
April 7th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yesterday our truck broke an axle so our house renovation is at a standstill :/

April 7th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Super Mommy
Went to get a haircut since I was loooong overdue! In fact, it had been so long since my last one, my hairdresser had no idea I was even pregnant.
April 7th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Super Mommy
We painted baby's room yesterday We were planning on going with a light yellow, but decided on turquoise at the last minute. We'll do yellow for accent colours.

It still needs another coat, but it already looks soooo much better! We have a bunch of friends coming next weekend, so we want to have everything put together by then.
April 7th, 2013, 12:41 PM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
i did alot of online shopping while the kids and hubby hung out outside .. it beautiful here in GA ... today the kids went to the library to get book for the spring break vaca and they are all playing outside with there friends.

April 7th, 2013, 12:55 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Yesterday we sat around the house most of the day. I was just too tired to really care, then last night we walked to Target for dinner stuff. Today I at least got dressed but it is still raining so probably just hanging out at home again.

April 7th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Super Mommy
Yesterday I went walking with a friend that I used to run with -- hadn't seen her all winter, and it was nice to catch up. In the afternoon DH and I were busily marking up the walls to install our new curtain rods, when I realized I should have ordered a bigger size. Boo. So right now I'm on hold to see if the bigger ones are in stock nearby, and I packaged up another set that I have to mail to return. We're hoping to put my son's toddler bed together today, but with me sidetracked with curtain rods and DH basking in the lovely weather while whacking away winter-damaged shrubs, I'm not at all sure we'll get it done. Ah well, baby steps. At least we got out to the zoo as a family this morning and are ready to hunker down for a rainy week indoors.
April 7th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Twin Mama
Friday night and al day yesterday was BIRTHING CLASS!!!! Yay

Today I got up and made potato salad I have been craving forever... watched NASCAR and now i'm on here. I'm gonna go buy some new undies when I'm done on this and then come home and play Xbox.

April 7th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yesterday, I drove down to san Diego to see a play my friend was stage managing. Afterwards, we all went out for drinks (virgin for me..) and I spwnt the night at my friends house in orange county since we finished really late. I drove back this morning and the rest of the day is cleaning. It was a pretty awesome weekend. I don't get to do things like that very often obviously.
April 8th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Saturday we had a yard sale. It was a lot of work but its so nice to have all that junk out of my house.
Sunday I took my older 3 to see Raffi. It was a great concert! Then we went out to dinner. My hubby watched the kids for an hour while relaxed and then he put them to bed for me!

April 8th, 2013, 08:57 AM
bklynfinest77's Avatar Super Mommy
bri .. i brought undies from vickie online too this weekend ....lol

April 8th, 2013, 09:34 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
friday i got home from work by 5pm and got to play outside with DS since the weather is finally warming up. we did takeout chipotle burritos for dinner. yum!

sat DS and i went to target and then had a lunch playdate at a friend's house. we came home and then headed out to dinner when DH was finished working. oh, and stopped at toys r us to buy DS a soccer ball and net since he had so much fun with the one at our playdate.

sun i relaxed and cleaned a bit in the morning, did my food shopping, and then we all went to a friend's house to meet their new baby and have a BBQ. all in all, a busy weekend!
April 8th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Shopping, a baby shower for a friend, and working kept me going non stop all weekend and by last night I was exhausted!!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
April 8th, 2013, 09:52 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
Saturday morning we went to the farmer's market and had breakfast there. Then DD and I went to her Gymboree class. That afternoon we got together with some of DH's family since his cousin he hadn't seen in over 10 years was in town with 2 of her 4 kids, a 12 year old and a 5 month old. DD hasn't seen many babies and she did very well being gentle with the baby and trying to share toys with her and hold her hand. But we did notice that when she sat on DH's lap, she wanted the baby on top of her so that she was the only one on her daddy. And she was extra clingy to DH after that, especially any time we mentioned her baby brother. She is a complete daddy's girl lately.

Sunday... I went grocery shopping and DH went to Lowe's with DD. Also later in the day we got DD a baseball glove and t-ball set, since DH randomly decided she needed it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search