Friday!

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By kimberley
  • 1 Post By JennBer

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2013, 10:10 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anybody have plans for the weekend?

Who's hoping to go into labor?

April 19th, 2013, 10:21 AM
bellasky's Avatar Blessed
I'm hoping!! No plans this weekend. Well, probably going to do some cleaning. My sister-in-law is going through a nesting phase (she's not pregnant) and came over and helped me get the nursery all together. DH watched her kiddos while she organized and I supervised.

April 19th, 2013, 11:01 AM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would LOVE to go into labor this weekend but am slowly giving up hope that it will happen on it's own.

Other than that, the drive in is opening today and I was hoping to go but it looks like it's going to be too cold to take DD. :/ We had 70 degree weather yesterday and today we are back down to 40s.

April 19th, 2013, 11:08 AM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'd love to go into labor .. like YESTERDAY.. but I'm just in that "going to be pregnant forever' stage. I just want to lay in bed and wait for labor, but that's the worst idea ever.
LeedaRenee and MommysPocket like this.
April 19th, 2013, 11:20 AM
MsRK's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH's mother and father are going home tomorrow. I have LOVEDDDDD having them here and they have been amazing but I am ready to have my home back to myself and get Darion back on his nice steady pattern of sleeping and eating again. He is all over the place right now because my MIL is always picking him up and trying to hold him even when he is sleeping. I've had to get her to leave him be when he is sleeping.

Anyway.. this weekend I am going to just relax and try to get some sleep before DH has to go back to work on Monday.
April 19th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Mommy in the Making
I am now hoping too! I am 40 weeks tomorrow! My dog's staples from his knee surgery came out this morning so I feel ready to have this baby now! I have a midwife appt this afternoon, hoping to be dilated some. then going walking with my SIL and planning on eating a pineapple tonight.
April 19th, 2013, 11:44 AM
JennBer's Avatar Super Mommy
Plans for this weekend: Tomorrow afternoon, my mom and I get to deliver a horse to a little girl in town that has been wanting a horse for many many years. I am super excited about it. Her parents approached me about helping them find an affordable horse for her first one knowing that I have a lot of contacts and might be able to help them. It was perfect timing, since we have a horse that should be a perfect fit for her that we had just decided to re-home and for the right home we were willing to just give her to someone. So they are going to take her and try her out while my mom is in town and if it works then they are going to keep her if not we will try again. I am so looking forward to seeing the look on the little girls face when she finds out tomorrow! Then I will just hang out with my mom, do a little cleaning at the house and wait for baby to decide to come.
MommysPocket likes this.

April 19th, 2013, 12:05 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
My mother-in-law arrives today at some point. No big plans for the weekend. My girls are on spring break after today.

New picture in progress......
April 19th, 2013, 12:30 PM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want to go into labor immediately. I'm laying on the favorite couch right now and I wouldn't be upset if my water broke on it, that is how ready I am. Other than that, I'm getting the kids stuff ready to go spend the weekend with some family.
April 19th, 2013, 12:34 PM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
We are having LOs baptism tomorrow and then a big family gathering after. I'm excited to have him baptized because we don't believe in taking him out until after, so I've been cooped up for the past week. I'm not looking forward to everyone wanting to hold and love on him and having to be the mean greedy momma. I will definitely be bringing my moby to keep him sheltered a bit more.
Sunday is church, not sure if I'm ready to bring him there yet as his eat/sleep pattern is still unpredictable. We do have some grocery shopping to do though and then just relaxing.

April 19th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am hoping to go into labor this weekend. If that doesn't happen I see a lot of walking and pineapple in my future.
April 19th, 2013, 01:29 PM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If I don't go into labor today or in the morning, tomorrow morning Ryan has a soccer game and Clare is running a 5K. I'm eating a pineapple at the moment.

I had a dr appt this morning and he said I was still very firm and barely dilated to a fingertip. So nothing exciting there.
April 19th, 2013, 01:39 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No real plans here. Hoping to be able to spend some time outdoors...maybe let Grace run around at the park, since the weather should be nice. DH is off Sat/Sun now, so that'll be nice. Other than that, just the usual...family time, laundry, etc.

April 19th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Mommy :)
I'd be okay with going into labor this weekend! No plans just family time. I finally have all if our bags packed.

I'm cutting a fresh pineapple tonight and wil be walking

Mommy to

Laycie (August 2007)
Kayleigh (May 2009)
Jaxon (April 2013)
April 19th, 2013, 03:22 PM
JennBer's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyof2with1onway View Post
I'm cutting a fresh pineapple tonight and wil be walking
LOL I ate a little pineapple a while ago. Mostly because reading about all of you eating pineapple made me want some and partly because I'm kinda hoping I will go into labor this weekend. I didn't really care one way or the other until DH called a little earlier and told me that it looks like he is going to have work out of town next week. I don't know if it's going to put me in labor or not but man oh man is my LO moving like crazy now, lol.

April 19th, 2013, 03:52 PM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've got quite the social calendar lately- very unlike me! I had friends visit yesterday and today. Tomorrow Ingrid and I are heading to a friends' baby shower and then I have some errands to run after. Hopefully she keeps for a few stops! Then on Sunday we've got a birthday party for one of my son's friends at a gymnastics place that we think he'll love. The whole family is going to go- even though DH thinks he should stay home.

It's nice feeling like I can get out and about. I've been using my mai tei with her and that's great. I used my sling too for a grocery trip- if I can get nursing down in both of them, we'll be golden to be out and about as much as we'd like.

April 19th, 2013, 05:58 PM
jen747's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I guess I should go buy a pineapple.

I did all of my cleaning today, so I'll just have to try to keep things in order. I have to take care of my grandma all weekend, plus take Brooklyn to karate tomorrow & get some groceries. On Sunday, there's a tour at the hospital we are thinking about going to, since out sibling class was cancelled.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search