I'm a hormonal mess!

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Kim3

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2013, 05:23 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So, not only has the realization of how much we have to do hit me (we've realized after moving stuff that the windows in the baby's room leak and we've got to fix that and get the walls fixed bc they are ruined before we can paint, in addition to everything else), the crib that we want isn't in stock at babies r us anymore (can't buy it online or in the store now, apparently), but I also was told by 4 of my best friends today that they aren't coming to my baby shower. It is on Saturday. So, 3 days before they tell me they aren't coming. I told all of them when it was in January, so that they could plan to come. One of them I even gave the possible dates to and let her choose so that she would be sure she could make it. All of that has turned me into a crying mess. I'm afraid no one is going to come to the shower (like no one came to our shower here that was a few weeks ago - so many people said they were coming and just didn't show up.). My aunt didn't put to RSVP on the invites for the one this weekend, so we have no idea who is coming and who isn't, but more people have let someone (me or my sister) know that they aren't coming than people who have said they are. It's just so frustrating!! Ugh.
April 24th, 2013, 05:59 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw. I'm sorry everything seems so crappy now. I feel the same way. Things are crazy here, nothing is ready, and my baby shower is next saturday. My best friend didn't put that I was registered at walmart on the invites, so I'm worried that I won't get anything I want. Also, I think only about 5 people have officially RSVP'ed so...I'm worried that it's just going to be a total bust. I hope things look up for you and your shower is awesome even without those few people that can't make it!

April 24th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Thanks. I am sure everything will get done. And if it doesn't, it isn't the end of the world, though I really would like to have everything set up before he gets here. And I am sure the baby shower will be fine. I just feel like the people I cared about being there the most (other than my family) aren't coming. And my stepmom & mom will be there and don't get along and are already causing drama, so I'm just overwhelmed and stressed and blah! I've been sick and feel like crap and I'm exhausted, so that doesn't help!

I hope that you have a great shower and gets lots of stuff!
April 24th, 2013, 07:42 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Huge hugs Hun! That sounds so difficult. I hope you have a wonderful shower with the people who can make it.

April 24th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Thanks. I'm just extra hormonal today apparently. I can't even watch tv without crying over something.
April 25th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wish we could all come and celebrate with you.
QueenCrafty and MissyBee like this.

April 25th, 2013, 07:17 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yikes! I'm sorry you're so stressed. I'm sure you'll be able to get everything done and I hope your shower turns out to be lovely!
April 25th, 2013, 07:34 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you're feeling better and your bad day didn't turn into multiple bad days!

April 25th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Today is better. I'm still stressed, but not a crying mess! So that's a plus!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search