I hate being intimate

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2013, 12:21 AM
Averysmama1101's Avatar Super Mommy
I just don't want to be touched, kissed, even hugged by DH. I've tried ignoring that because the poor guy was just going without and handling it so well and I just wanted to throw up the whole time. What is this?! Sorry if TMI but we are pretty active and I didn't have this problem with DD. I'm hoping it passes soon... Idk... It's not cool. I'm sure someone's dealt with this before? Did it last long?

Last edited by Averysmama1101; May 1st, 2013 at 12:23 AM.
May 1st, 2013, 01:06 AM
i know exactly how u feel, sometimes my DH handles it really well and is understanding but other times not but trying to tell him that it isnt him is becoming annoying. so i understand how u feel.
May 1st, 2013, 05:58 AM
LadybugBanana's Avatar Veteran
I am in the same boat... I feel awful bc I can see it in him, how upset/frustrated he is getting... BUT, at the same time if we DTD he would get just as upset bc he would see that I wasn't in to it. It has been since a week after we conceived, YIKES... Its almost as if he disgusts me. Not him, but when he gets close its his smell, the feeling of his beard, the breath on my skin, the pressure on my body. Basically, he gets in my bubble and I pop... lol

I have been told by my Dr that this should go away after the first trimester is over... here is to hope!!
May 1st, 2013, 08:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
M ydrive has plummeted big time! Hoping to feel better all around soon.
May 1st, 2013, 08:48 AM
Averysmama1101's Avatar Super Mommy
Exactly Melissa! I hope it doesn't last too much longer. Poor guy is taking it so personal but still isn't pushing me too much to do it.

May 1st, 2013, 10:46 AM
Super Mommy
I actually want to be intimate with my hubby, but due to doc orders she said no sex for a while.. I miss hubby alot, but he understand why... I barely get any kisses from hubby now b/c of it.. but I go get alot of hugs.. so no complains there..

Nala Anjali
Born Dec 9th
8 pounds 10 oz
May 1st, 2013, 12:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
For me it goes away after the first trimester yuck goes away. I feel bad, but my DH knows it will pass soon and then it's until the last few weeks when I feel 90 years old.

May 1st, 2013, 12:26 PM
Nicole1481's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hang in there, it will pass.

May 1st, 2013, 03:59 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
I didn't have this problem until my second pregnancy and there was a bit of "duty sex". I basically told him that the choices were sex without me being super into it and that there would be no cuddling or anything, or he could have none. He opted for the first option about once a week and we just reduced the touching as much as possible. It passed at about 12 weeks.

May 1st, 2013, 05:27 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm right there with you. We haven't dtd since I got pregnant. I just can't right now.

May 1st, 2013, 06:10 PM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep I can't stand him touching me right now. At. All.
May 1st, 2013, 08:15 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I don't like being touched when I don't feel good, which is 100% of the time when I'm pregnant, the entire pregnancy. Add to that, that the kids are constantly climbing on me all day because they don't understand the concept, and by the time the kids are in bed, I want to throw up if he looks at me.

So, yeah, he's basically going without. There have been a couple "duty sex" times, but he knows I won't be really into it and if says something about me not being into it then I'll just stop and he won't get any. lol Kinda like feythful.

May 1st, 2013, 09:05 PM
BoyerMom's Avatar Super Mommy
I haven't been interested at all. At the end of the night I am so tired and just want some time to be lazy. I don't like the summer heat either...so guessing it may not improve too much in the 2nd trimester.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search