BTDT Moms-What to bring on delivery day

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2013, 05:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ditto on the robe- I did put that on when I had visitors or was up and about.

P.s. if you are like me and don't want baby to leave your sight don't feel like a freak...there are others
May 7th, 2013, 06:02 AM
karmaissotrue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to karmaissotrue Send a message via Yahoo to karmaissotrue
Night gown
Brest pads
sport bra
undies
socks
camera/cell phone/charger/laptop
deodorant
baby powder
tooth brush
tooth paste
comb

I know its more stuff I brought last time, but this was what I could think of off the top of my head for right now

THANKS SO MUCH KILIKI FOR THE WONDERFUL SIGGY
May 7th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Coming home outfit for baby and me.
Toiletries for me
Snacks for DH
Camera
Laptop & charger
phone & charger

I loved the hospital mesh undies and bulky pads - they helped cushion the sore nether regions.
The hospital also provided the pain relieving spray, those ice pack things that it put over your pad so that, that area can be numbed - aaahhh heaven.

Ooh oooh I know this is not related to stuff you need to bring, but can I just mention how much I loved the peri bottle that they gave...I think I still have it as a souvenir That thing was a life saver!!

May 7th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Veteran
I agree with many of the ladies here, I liked the hospital pads and undies! They provide full coverage and help keep the pad in place. The pads from the hospital were large, and were like a cold pack! I just pushed on them some with my fingers or banged them on something a little and it activated the cold, felt very good after having stitches put in. They sent me home with a big bag full of them as well as some Dermoplast spray that has a cooling and numbing effect.
May 7th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Super Mommy
My hospital slit newborn dipes and put ice in those for you to use. Worked great! I also have to ask for them at my hospital, but the witchhazel pads are nice, plus the sitz bath you put in the toilet is great.
May 7th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Momma View Post
I would also suggest the little newborn mittens. My little guy had suprising long fingernails that were a bugger to clip and he managed to scratch himself right away. I forgot the mittens and he had to wear his socks on his hands!
totally agree. my son's face was all scratched up before we left the hospital. i felt so bad.

#3 edd 08/06/2015
May 7th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper1414 View Post
My hospital slit newborn dipes and put ice in those for you to use. Worked great! I also have to ask for them at my hospital, but the witchhazel pads are nice, plus the sitz bath you put in the toilet is great.
Mine did this too. It was heavenly, lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search