Feeling loved

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Bookreader
  • 1 Post By lucyinthesky88
  • 1 Post By MommyPenguin4
  • 1 Post By DeletedUser12345
  • 1 Post By Bookreader
  • 1 Post By cameronzmom
  • 1 Post By kjm

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Super Mommy
My husband has a great job and we are very comfortable. That said, everything helps, especially when we are preparing for twins.

Last night some of our neighbors came over and brought a practically new $80 bouncer/rocker and 25 cans of unused formula. They had twins a year ago, and since they are their last they are giving us everything as they grow out of it. These same people have already brought over 4 garbage bags full of baby clothes (all between 0-6 months).

Another woman in our neighborhood brought over a laundry basket full of baby girl clothes about a month ago, almost all of which were brand new with tags attached.

I'm feeling very blessed and awed by the generosity of these people. I keep offering to pay, and everyone continues to tell me they are just happy to help someone out.

Some days, I'm just extra reminded how many good, kind, thoughtful people there are in this world!
May 11th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Veteran
This is wonderful to hear It seems like we see and hear about so many terrible things that happen in this world today... it can be easy to forget that there are many kind and generous individuals all around us. So glad to hear that you are experiencing the kindness and generosity of others
Bookreader likes this.
May 11th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Super Mommy
That is so amazing that you have such caring, loving people surrounding you! It is a rare thing nowadays to find people like that How awesome that they're so willing to help you anyway they can
Bookreader likes this.

May 11th, 2013, 11:13 AM
DeletedUser12345's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is so amazing! I wish I were in a tight knit neighborhood like that. Seems like a great place to raise children!
Bookreader likes this.
May 11th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Super Mommy
Melissa, it is! Most of our neighborhood are young families or middle-aged empty nesters. Our little community is pretty good about caring for each other. That was one of the biggest reasons we bought a house here. We love it!
DeletedUser12345 likes this.
May 11th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
thats wonderful!
Bookreader likes this.

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

May 11th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That is so awesome! It is great that you live in such a nice community and have a lot of support
Bookreader likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search