Check-In!

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By PrincessLou79
  • 2 Post By KtKuKi

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2013, 09:12 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anyone who still checks the boards here, check in and give an update on your little one!!

Rylie is 11 weeks this week. She's in size 2 diapers, starting to find interest in toys dangling in front of her, cooing, laughing, smiling, and loves to listen to stories.

She took her 2 month shots well. I gave her Tylenol twice that day, once for pain and once because she had a slight temperature in the middle of the night.

Jesse is now deployed so now it's just Rylie and I hanging out and hoping the deployment goes fast.

Baby #2 is a Girl!!! Taryn is due 12/23/16!!

Always missing my 6 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12, 11/27/14, 7/22/2015, 10/16/15
June 4th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
im here, F is doing great, he will be 3 months old this saturday, he smiles and coos and laughs all the time now, hes such a happy little guy. He loves watching his brothers run around all day, and i can tell he cant wait to join in the crazy

June 5th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Blieving4more's Avatar ready 4 my miracle
Hey ladies!! I have been MIA for so long. Shame on me, I know But my little guy is now 4 months old, 17.1 lbs and 25 ' long. He is 85% for his age and no one can believe that he is/was a preemie. I will have to post a new pic when I get a chance. He does so many things now. Loves tummy time, laughs so very much (he is such a happy baby), he adores his big brother and his big brother adores him to the point of smothering (we're working on him giving the baby space). He just started eating rice cereal this week as well.

Here is a pic of my HUGE boy and another of big brother and him. Big Brother was caught with eyes closed though.

IMG_1960 by Blieving4more, on Flickr

IMG_1988 by Blieving4more, on Flickr
June 10th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Veteran
Ayriana is 13 weeks. She weighs 11.5 lbs and is 22 in. She plays with toys dangleing in front of her, she coos and smiles and laughs and sleeps through the night. She is in size 2 diapers and wears 3-6 monthes clothes.
June 10th, 2013, 06:44 PM
fidelis18's Avatar Due March 3, 2013
Caius is 14 weeks. He weighs 15 lbs 5 oz. He tries to sit up. Always wants to be on his feet. Lol. I swear he acts older than he is.

Here is a picture from his 3 month photoshoot.

June 10th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
aww look at that cute little smile!

June 11th, 2013, 02:15 AM
PrincessLou79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dexter is 12 weeks old and weighs 14lb 13oz. He coos, smiles and laughs all the time, he's such a happy little boy. He loves watching his big brother and sister running around and often coos at them to get their attention. He's very interested in the toys on his play gym and we've recently tried him in his jumparoo which he absolutely loved. He's growing up so fast!
sweet.hun likes this.
June 13th, 2013, 09:58 AM
butterfly070212's Avatar Veteran
Ashlyn is 14 weeks and probably weighs 12-13 pounds. She was 11 pounds at her 2 month appt.

She is laughing and cooing. She loves watching big sister play around her. We are too, working on big sister not smothering her. Maybe one day she will get it.

DSD (12) DSD (5) and DD (4)
EDD 3/13/2013
June 26th, 2013, 07:24 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cooper is about 15weeks/3.5 months. He weighs 17.5 lbs, laughs, smiles, coos, sleeps through the night and is overall a pretty sweet little guy. He adores his big sister, and will just stare at her and laugh at whatever she's doing.

He started rolling over this week. DH went to get him off our bed and he was on his tummy! DD did tummy to back first, which I thought was the norm, so I wasn't even thinking laying him on his back in our bed would be an issue. Now sleeping on his tummy is what he prefers, which freaks me out a little.
Here he is in my mom's bumbo---she has 6 granddaughters, so the poor guy ends up in a lot of pink and purple baby stuff!

And here he is with his big sis, Maddie.
sweet.hun and NNichollaa like this.

September 20th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am around now and then, Chloe is sitting/trying to sit up she can sit for a few seconds. She love's to talk to herself, she doesn't not like tummy time at all she is fuss till someone picks her up.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search