When do *you* think you'll have this baby?

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 16th, 2013, 01:27 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
The post about lurking in other DDC's got me thinking... some of us may have this baby outside of December (i.e those who may be due in the very early/end of the month, those with twins...)

So, what's your guess as to when you think you'll have this baby? In December? Maybe early? Maybe late?

my GUESS is I won't go beyond 39 weeks, I never have. The last one came in a whirlwind 1 hour 20 min labor (start to finish) 3 weeks early, and I wasn't ready! My OB thinks this one may come early, too.

I'm actually HOPING this one chooses a birthday of Nov 24 (due Dec. 13, so about 3 weeks early) JUST because that was my Grandmother's birthday. I miss her dearly. She raised us. Of course, 3 weeks early isn't ideal (DD2 was perfectly healthy though) and if Nov 24 isn't baby's selected birthday, then later is better!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
June 16th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm a cheater. lol

I'm guessing Dec. 16-18 because that's about when I'll be 39 weeks, and when we'll be inducing. So unless I uncharacteristically go early on my own, it'll be about then.

June 16th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would love to go before the Capricorn sign hits. (No offense to any capricorns)
June 16th, 2013, 01:35 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
That's funny ^^ because when I found out my due date for this one I sighed and rolled my eyes and said OH NOOOO!!! Another freaking Sagittarius (I love Sags, but I'm SURROUNDED by them! and I'm a Cancer, so you can see it's crazy sometimes ) PLUS we have SO many Dec. birthdays, I REALLY hope this one comes in Nov., even if it's Nov 30 at 11:50 pm
NCRG2010 likes this.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
June 16th, 2013, 01:42 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I run late so unless this one is different than the others, I have a good chance of having baby on Christmas Eve or Day. I would prefer a few days early though. I don't want to be in the hospital during the holidays.

June 16th, 2013, 01:44 PM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had my son a day before his due date. I'd be happy to go a few days early this time too :-) I get so huge when pregnant, it really takes a tole on my sleep and body
June 16th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went naturally at 36 weeks last time so I figure early but hopefully still in Dec.

June 16th, 2013, 01:54 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went into labor naturally on my EDD with DS. I am so thankful for that.

I think I'll be on time or maybe even early because that is a very stressful time of year for me at work!

My Dr. Already suggested induction a week early, but I don't personally believe in induction for non medical reasons. (Brittanie, I am not talking about you. I fully understand your need!)

June 16th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Kelizah's Avatar Veteran
I have a big feeling I'll be going late.. really late lol
June 16th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
I have a feeling i'll go late and end up in January just because i'm so close to the end of the month lol
December 3rd 2014 !! Baby #2 due August 14th 2015!!!

June 16th, 2013, 02:44 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Like Brittanie, I'm a bit of a cheater. I KNOW I'll have mine the Friday of my 39th week because I currently plan to have a repeat c-section and that's what they did the last time.

June 16th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
In my ideal world I would go at least a week if not two early. Greyson was 37w3days and he was 7lbs 2oz ! I also don't want to be in that first week of recovery/life with newborn that close to Christmas...so hoping at least for a week early.

June 16th, 2013, 03:52 PM
BoyerMom's Avatar Super Mommy
I am going to wait until 38-39 weeks to see if labor starts, then if not a repeat c-section. So maybe like Dec 17th or 18th.

June 16th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Super Mommy
I'm hoping for a week early. Maybe right after thanksgiving. Just hopes tho. Can't base it off any previous experiences. Lol

June 16th, 2013, 05:00 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
I am due the 16th and will be on labor stalling meds. With my son I had him at 36 weeks exactly when the meds wore off. My DH wants another December baby...he is the 10th and Flynn is the 9th but i don't know if i can mentally make it to 39 weeks. Lol We will see.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
June 16th, 2013, 05:46 PM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think early.... my bestfriend guesses dec 15.. i just dont want to deliever the week of christmas. blahhhh,

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.
June 16th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think I'll go right around 40 weeks. DD was born the day after her due date.
June 16th, 2013, 08:44 PM
ErinBoshnyak1985's Avatar Super Mommy
If I don't go into labor before Thanksgiving, I will try to go into labor naturally in every known way. I don't want to wait too long into Dec to give birth....even though I know it doesn't really matter when the baby is born as long as s/he is healthy, but I would rather not be closer to Christmas than I have to. Ideally, I would like to go into labor the week of my due date (Dec 2nd)

Happy April Fools Day on me!!! @ 17DPO

Read My Journal! http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...ttle-newt.html
Belly Pics! Updated Weekly!!!http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...elly-pics.html

June 16th, 2013, 09:45 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
I'll definitely be early. No chance of going later. My husband predicts December 7. I am feeling sometime between Dec. 7 and Dec. 15, give or take a couple days. Just my gut feeling. My husband has been spot-on though with the dates with my other two kids, which is kind of freaky. If he's right, I'd be 36w4d..which would be alright with twins.

June 16th, 2013, 09:50 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
im sure i will go over. no big deal to me they are self sufficient on the inside...im not in a hurry to get back to sleepless nights and the first 6w of breastfeeding

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search