Time for a check in

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2013, 03:06 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
How's everyone?
Anyone need any help with anything?
I hope everyone is doing well!

July 15th, 2013, 04:35 PM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
We are good getting better every day. I did notice an itchy red streak on my right breast today...I have no idea what it is....it runs across my breast. Not verticle. Hummmm. Any thoughts? I don't have any symptoms of mastitis.

July 15th, 2013, 06:48 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Doing okay! It would be nice if Henry would sleep a little more at night, but he'll get there when he's ready.

July 16th, 2013, 10:57 AM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
I would be able to check in more if my phone didn't suck on this site. Camden was doing better sleeping at night until the last few nights. I've been back playing softball for 3 weeks ( 17 days pp ) I'm down from my pre pregnancy weight but it all must be rearranged because I'm huge, biggest I've ever been :-( trying to make the most of the summer off with Easton and we have my niece this week. We are going to Wisconsin Dells in a couple weeks. My mother in law was diagnosed with bladder cancer so we are having a hard time there. Easton's nana is his world. She is having her bladder removed and then will undergo chemo. We are trying to spend as much time with them as possible. I try to read here when I can but my phone seriously hates it. I am thankful for those that are on my Facebook that I see the growing babies daily. If anyone wants to add me I think my link is in the secret garden. I'm not positive because with my being unable to sign on here I'm no longer in the secret forum. Otherwise my name is dawn hunt reed on there. Oh yeah , I'm waiting impatiently for photos we had done this past Friday, hopefully soon!

July 16th, 2013, 11:09 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here!
Getting ready to make a 7.5 hour trip with DD to meet her great grandparents on Cape Cod. I hope she sleeps the whole trip, and I hope she isn't as cranky as she was when she met my parents.

July 16th, 2013, 11:39 AM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are doing well. I started back to work this week (5 weeks PP ) Bodhi is doing great at the dayhome. She sends us pics and updates through out the day. He has his big brother there, too. I have known her for 15 years and she loves my boys like her own, so I know he is in good hands - otherwise I would be flipping out right now.

Bodhi is so chill and mellow it kind of freaks me out that something is wrong with him.

Still have 18 pounds to lose. I eased back into cardio last week and really tightened up my diet, so I hope it will start coming off. It's not that I think I look bad (I weigh 148 and 5'6") but none of my clothes fit and that annoys me.
July 16th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We are pretty good. I have my 6 week pp doc visit tomorrow ( a few days early). I am actually looking forward to speaking with the doc. Still have pp bleeding and it is similar to day 2 of AF. In addition, if I stand on my feet for an hour or more I get pain (6 out of 10) in my perineum area and in the upper part of my leg. Put it this way - I love to shop. I now have a baby girl - which means I should be at a mall all the time I hardly go though as I know that I can only go for a very short time before the pain returns to the point that I can not stand the pain. I am really hoping the doc will be able to tell me why. I am generally a person on the go 25 hours a day (literally).

July 16th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!! We just got back from a week in Iowa for Arthur to meet Matt's parents and visit with family. Arthur did so well on the trip in the car once we got a system. I sat in the back with him the whole time, so Matt felt a little like he was living the movie "Driving Miss Daisy" LOL Now we're just going to try and get settled into more of a routine!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
July 16th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
We are doing good adjusting to the sleepless nights but managing. Bfing is going amazing! Found that one of the tiny openings in my incision is open more :/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search