Diapers

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2013, 05:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So funny. Lilah is my lightest baby so far - my other two weighed more than she does at 8 weeks old. She's in size 2 diapers right now, but I'm running out of 2's and I have two boxes of 3's, so I decided to try a 3 on her. It is big, but definitely do-able, so I might switch to 3's after the 2's are gone. I just looked back in DD1's baby book, and she was in size 2 until 6 months old! Lilah seems to be built the same as DD1, so I have no clue why I didn't move her up to 3's before 6 months. I remember I kept hoping she'd stay in size one, then stay in size 2....lol....I wanted her to stay small, so maybe that's why she was in 2's for so long, maybe I was in denial that she needed to move up! The 2's fit Lilah great right now, maybe I'll get DH to get her one more box of 2's before moving up just in the case the 3's are TOO big, though the one she wore yesterday seemed to work fine.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
July 22nd, 2013, 05:42 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Avery is 3 months and still in 1's during the day. I switched her to 2's at night after leaking through 3 nights in a row. I'll bump her up to 2's during the day as soon as I run out of 1's probably by the end of the week.

July 22nd, 2013, 07:49 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Aw. I am guilty of wanting to still keep my babies small But Jo is working with me, she is staying pretty petite for a while. My second weighed a whole 3lbs more than her at this stage! She can wear size 1 disposables. Although she mostly wears her newborn cloth still. I bought one package of 1s for a vacation and we still have about 30 of them. So I guess I should start using them before she grows out of them!

I wonder how many third babies resemble the first more often? It seems that in my friend group, almost all of our third children are more like the first one. Which is weird, maybe just a coincidence? Jos body is more like Liam's and she has his eyes as well. But her cheeks and mouth are Kierans. It's cool to see what we get!
July 22nd, 2013, 08:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
^ This is soooo true from my experience too! When I was pregnant, I kept saying that Lilah was going to look like Lexy. Julianna is just a very strange mix genetically, so I figured she wouldn't look like her - she got blue eyes when both of us have brown, and she definitely looks WAY more like me than Lexy does. Lilah looks a TON like Lexy did as a baby, so I was right! I find the second child is always different looking than the first and third.

July 22nd, 2013, 04:33 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Lexi is still comfortable fitting into 1s...we have at least 120 of those left. I'll see where she's at when they are up. I hate the idea of her moving up too! To think I'll never have another baby who will use a size 1 just kills me!
July 22nd, 2013, 05:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Cadence is in 3's. I put a 4 on her once and it worked fine but it's a tad big. I just bought a big box of 3's so I hope she fits them long enough to use them all up!
July 22nd, 2013, 06:16 PM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are in 2's but I think we'll move to 3's soon! I remember when his newborn diapers were huge on him . I found one the other day and couldn't believe how small it was!

July 22nd, 2013, 07:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I remember now my first daughter had a ton of blow outs, and Lilah hasn't even had one. I guess it's because I'm actually moving up in diaper sizes as I'm supposed to be, rather than being in denial at the fact that she's getting bigger!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search