OMG I am so hot

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JeCaLe
  • 1 Post By MrsHoot

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2013, 04:56 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
WTH is wrong with me. I feel like I have a furnace inside of me. I have ran a little warm this whole pregnancy, but today I feel like a menopausal woman having a major hot flash. I seriously want to go stand in a walk in freezer, lol. Doesn't help any that it is going to be in the 80's here today. I want the 50's or even the 40's right now, lol.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
October 1st, 2013, 05:25 AM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
This is me. Usually I make DH turn off the air conditioner at night because I freeze. Now I can't even sleep under the same blankets as him with the air cranked up. Yesterday my ears were red I was so hot and I was in an air conditioned waiting room!
October 1st, 2013, 05:44 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I felt like that the day before I had my baby, even went into the hospital for a blood pressure check felt like my head was gonna explode it was so hot and flush!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 1st, 2013, 05:46 AM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope that's a good sign of baby to come!!!!

October 1st, 2013, 05:57 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
Lol! I'm right there with you. Twice this weekend I had to ask my friends about the inside AC temp because I was beading sweat (they were all fine, not warm) so I just stood in front of the box fan. Yesterday in the exam room I had a little wait before my midwife could come in and the blinds were facing down and I was just miserable so I readjusted all their window coverings to face how I wanted them. Still was hot though and apologized for my sweatiness during the exam Also at night, I typically sleep with a sheet and a light blanket and the ceiling fan on high, but lately because of my body heat and the arrangement of pillows on the bed, have just been laying with no clothes on under the fan with no blankets. It's just too hot to sleep in this big preggo body, hahaha. Since it's Florida I'm used to costume changes during the day sometimes, but pregnant? I have been switching drawers like crazy. I will probably have to shop for undergarments after baby's here and my fanny size regulates because my clothing is getting 3x the washes and wear.
October 1st, 2013, 06:09 AM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Ugh during my last few weeks I was always gross and sweaty. I'm still gross and sweaty now, but I expected it
Even at night I would wake up and go "Did my water break? Did I pee? Nope...just sweaty."
October 1st, 2013, 08:11 AM
JeCaLe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieshalon2 View Post
I seriously want to go stand in a walk in freezer, lol.
I would go stand in our walkin 4 degree at work all the time, lol. And it felt good.

All of my pregnancies I have been a walking furnace, doesn't help that they were all summer time either though. I am ready to be cold again. As soon as she comes out, my temp will drop significantly.
jamieshalon2 likes this.

October 1st, 2013, 10:21 AM
Julie
That was me the other night, ugh it was not fun.

October 1st, 2013, 01:14 PM
Druslady96's Avatar Veteran
I seem to only be really hot at night time. I have a tank top and shorts and the fan on.... I live by the SF Bay so it's not like it's super hot... everyone is is comfy or cold because I have all the windows open. LoL

October 1st, 2013, 04:23 PM
Wren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so glad I live in VT. I have been walking around in a tank top and shorts even on the days when it is 50 degrees.
October 1st, 2013, 04:26 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not usually TOO bad, but I am running warmer than normal. I'm usually the one sitting around freezing while hubby is complaining that it is too hot. Now the roles are reversed. I especially get overheated when I'm trying to do my hair and makeup - I can't even get dressed first because I just start sweating and then have to change. And I've been getting crazy hot at night too, and my toes start swelling up like little sausages.

October 1st, 2013, 05:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was super hot today cause it was 80 deg- total Indian summer this week, supposed to be 82 tomorrow. I know I will be hot tonight cause that's typically when I get hot anyway- I always kick the blankets off cause I just can't stand it.
& Henry Joseph- born 10/15/13
8 lbs 10 oz and 22" long

October 1st, 2013, 07:00 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So there too! DH is counting down the nights that he has to sleep with the fan in the window blowing. He sleeps with 3 blankets covering his whole head because he's freezing and I'm sleeping with sheets on. Haha.
jamieshalon2 likes this.

One angel baby lost at 8 weeks in June 2016

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search