Baby Stuff

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By CrunchyMommaTo2
  • 1 Post By ThaiSpice
  • 1 Post By utexas10
  • 1 Post By *Anya*
  • 1 Post By HalfDozen

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2013, 04:02 PM
Cortney6983's Avatar Cortney
What baby stuff did you realize you did need later on that you thought you would not use/need?

And what did you get that you didn't really need?

October 1st, 2013, 06:08 PM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
We did not need either pack n play we got.. Haven't used either one. They currently sit with things stored in/on them.
Didn't need the Bumbo.. L never fit in it, his legs were always too chunky.
Didn't need nearly as many clothes as we have, but most were given to us.

We have definitely depended on our wraps/slings more than I had imagined.. But it's awesome and I love wearing him.

I didn't know we would depend on the white noise machine as much as we do.

Also didn't think L would use the pacifier as much as he does.
Cortney6983 likes this.

October 1st, 2013, 06:22 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We didn't buy much this time around. ..just the carseat, stroller and some clothes. So we've used all of that. But of the stuff we already had, I'm surprised I haven't used the breast pump hardly at all...hand expressing is just easier/more efficient this time around for some crazy reason.
Cortney6983 likes this.

October 1st, 2013, 06:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We didn't use the bouncer or the bumbo and we rarely used the swing. We also didn't use the boppy. We used the jumper and her kick and play a lot.
Cortney6983 likes this.
October 1st, 2013, 10:29 PM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We didn't buy anything this time around, just cloth diapers a few carriers and a new car seat.
But compared to our first, I'm kind of surprised that we don't really use the baby tub, she's been in it 3 or 4 times otherwise she showers with one of us or takes a quick bath while her sister is taking one. We haven't really used the strollers. The swing was barely used, and we just set up the jumperoo and so far she is not a fan haha. Neither of our kids seemed ot like the contraptions they prefer to be held until they are ready to explore.
Cortney6983 likes this.
October 3rd, 2013, 11:17 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
It shouldn't come as a surprise since we didn't use them with the other kids, but someone gave me a bouncy seat this time. It vibrates and plays music. I had him in it a handful of times, and he screamed every time. Katie, however, likes to put her baby dolls and stuffed animals in it.

The one thing I never had before was a carrier to wear the baby. I get TONS of use out of it. He's content with me "holding" him, and I can still get other things done. He's a big snuggler when he's tired so this has been an unbelievable help. I never thought I would need/want one.
Cortney6983 likes this.

New picture in progress......

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search