Thursday Halloween Chat

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jennyrae03

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2013, 05:23 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Happy Halloween girls!

How's everyone doing? Plans for today?
October 31st, 2013, 05:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy Halloween!

I have company coming tomorrow (again) so I am going to get some laundry done and clean the bathrooms today (so exciting). And tonight is trick or treating of course! DH is getting out of work early to take DS and I might tag along with baby in the wrap for a little bit, but I'll probably spend most of the evening at home handing out candy. DS is a fireman this year, he's very excited
& Henry Joseph- born 10/15/13
8 lbs 10 oz and 22" long

October 31st, 2013, 05:40 AM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
I have a question about the wrap! LOL! Is it a Moby?
We'll be taking Finn out tonight and u was thinking of putting Daniel in a wrap but he hasn't reached 8lbs and I'm not sure we can put him in there.
P.S. I've been at it trying to keep up with the housework because if the visits too and I am running out if bloody fuel!
Good luck and have fun tonight!

October 31st, 2013, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fabulousfem View Post
I have a question about the wrap! LOL! Is it a Moby? We'll be taking Finn out tonight and u was thinking of putting Daniel in a wrap but he hasn't reached 8lbs and I'm not sure we can put him in there. P.S. I've been at it trying to keep up with the housework because if the visits too and I am running out if bloody fuel! Good luck and have fun tonight!
I bet he will love it.
DS is more like 9lbs, but he zonks right out in it if I'm moving around. It works even better if I'm outdoors.

Practice at home first?

I'm planning to wear William tonight for ToTing. I'm probably only going for an hour since William likes to nurse a ton in the evening.
October 31st, 2013, 05:58 AM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hoping for a Halloween baby over here! Otherwise, my mom is coming down today (didn't end up coming yesterday), and my friend is also stopping by for lunch. Tomorrow I'll be 41 weeks with hours of appointments, but I'm hoping if we set an induction date little man will get the hint and evacuate (if he doesn't come today that is).

Happy Halloween everyone!

October 31st, 2013, 06:13 AM
Maenfayne's Avatar Veteran
MIL and BIL are coming over in the afternoon for a visit and to drop off the finishing touch for LO's costume. He's going to be an ewok. Then this evening we'll go ToTing with our friend and her daughter along with SIL anther daughter.

I'll also be massaging LO's bum trying to get him to have a BM. He hasn't had one since Saturday, and the drs office wants to see him if he doesn't have one by mid morning.

10.03.13 8lbs 11oz 21 inches
Excuse my typos, there is either a baby on my boob or sleeping in my arms

Thank you *sharon* for my adorable siggy

October 31st, 2013, 06:20 AM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey everyone, just popping in for a minute to say hi and Happy Halloween! I'm just sitting here waiting for Logan to wake up to eat. I can't stop looking at him

Margaret, I really hope today is the day for you. I've been thinking of you!!
mizza411 and MrsPea like this.

October 31st, 2013, 08:04 AM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fabulousfem View Post
I have a question about the wrap! LOL! Is it a Moby?
We'll be taking Finn out tonight and u was thinking of putting Daniel in a wrap but he hasn't reached 8lbs and I'm not sure we can put him in there.
P.S. I've been at it trying to keep up with the housework because if the visits too and I am running out if bloody fuel!
Good luck and have fun tonight!
I use the moby Tessa and she is 7 pounds. She loves it. I make sure I can always see her face and that she is very high up on my chest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPea View Post
Hoping for a Halloween baby over here! Otherwise, my mom is coming down today (didn't end up coming yesterday), and my friend is also stopping by for lunch. Tomorrow I'll be 41 weeks with hours of appointments, but I'm hoping if we set an induction date little man will get the hint and evacuate (if he doesn't come today that is).

Happy Halloween everyone!
I hope you have a Halloween baby. Lots of labor vibes coming your way

We are at MIL's today. Going for a 2 wk dr appointment, carving a pumpkin, making pizza from scratch, going trick or treating (sawyer's first year) and watching the dolphins lose on thursday night footbll.

Expecting a baby girl Nov 4, 2015
Breastfeeding, Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mama!

Last edited by Laurenj915; October 31st, 2013 at 08:10 AM.
October 31st, 2013, 08:06 AM
Super Mommy
my 6 week appointment is at 2:30, the party at the office where we live is having a party at 4, and then we are going to the mall for their halloween event at 6. i figure we can just do trick or treating there this year instead of going to the houses. i feel like it's a safer idea anyway as far as the candy goes. athena is a baltimore ravens fairy and vivian is minnie mouse. i will post a couple pictures when i get some good ones.

October 31st, 2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenj915 View Post
I use the moby Tessa and she is 7 pounds. She loves it. I make sure I can always see her face and that she is very high up on my chest. I hope you have a Halloween baby. Lots of labor vibes coming your way We are at MIL's today. Going for a 2 wk dr appointment, carving a pumpkin, making pizza from scratch, going trick or treating (sawyer's first year) and watching the dolphins lose on thursday night footbll.
Lol!
Go Dolphins.
October 31st, 2013, 01:00 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Doesn't even feel like Halloween for us!! Cleaning our new apartment. Our brand new washing machine broke and if we wait till tomorrow they're having a 20% off sale for the better ones so I think were going to wait I want clean clothes. We are just relaxing here though, well, baby and I are as dh cleans he wanted to in my defense.
oh and phoebe is becoming a little colicky I guess or whatever and refuses to be put down at night so we bought an ergo today. Love it so far although she makes it difficult to use
October 31st, 2013, 01:22 PM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
We are super bummed out here. Huge storm came through and ToTing is rained out. The storm was so bad we had to pick up DS from school because half the town was in a blackout.

This is one of our favorite holidays too. DS is devastated, but I took him to the store and let him pick out a few bags of candy.
October 31st, 2013, 04:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww too bad about the toting Tiffani!

It's raining here too, but I put Henry in the wrap and we went out to see all the little trick or treaters, so cute!

Other than that was a super lazy day. Still getting the hang of things and it was a rough night.
October 31st, 2013, 05:52 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
I'm pretty sure my whole town put off Toting for tomorrow since the base did.
October 31st, 2013, 08:38 PM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby let me sleep in today a bit. We went out to ribs for a late lunch. Dressed baby up at Tigger and took some pics. But a pretty chill day.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search