I wish I could get out of this funk..

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By AmiraX4
  • 1 Post By Jessifer
  • 1 Post By icymommy
  • 1 Post By LilSunshine

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Super Mommy
I don't know about you ladies but lately I've been a lot more moodier and have absolutely zero sex drive. At first I was blaming the hormones whenever my cycle would make a full rotation again but lately, I've found myself moody most of the time. My poor SO is doing nothing wrong but I seem to snap or constantly find something to get mad at him for. Most times, I bite my tongue though or just try to forget about it because I know it's me that's the problem, not him.

My sex drive has also dropped completely. The past three months I've been avoiding contact with my SO other than a kiss here or there when he leaves for work. I can't seem to shake this either. My SO brought it up and asked if something was the matter and all I could say was, "I don't know".

Any of you ladies experience this and know how to get out of it?
December 9th, 2013, 10:44 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Im really sorrry that you are going through that! I am not feeling the same way but have heard of a friend that did kind of like that. She went to the ob and was put on anti depressants for I think less than a year and then was fine.

I would consider talking to your OB about it and Im sure she/he would have suggestions, I say that just because you said you can 'shake' it and its bothering you.

(((hugs)))
GamerMom likes this.
December 9th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Super Mommy
I've had a low sex drive these past few months too. I'm not moody, just tired. Also, the crib in our bedroom is not helping (it's a one bedroom apartment so it's the only option for now). I figure it'll get better once Marcos is sleeping nights, and also once he has his own bedroom when we move in the Spring.
GamerMom likes this.
December 9th, 2013, 09:20 PM
icymommy's Avatar Regular
Well what gets you in the mood? Sometimes it doesn't help when men feel like not really giving you some foreplay before. What I mean is giving you a nice back rub, trying to connect you like staring into your eye (all are examples) but I know after a baby the wham bam thank you ma'am is out the door. We have to get worked up.
GamerMom likes this.
December 10th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks Ladies. My SO is good at the foreplay part, it's just that I'm usually not in a very good mood for him to get close enough to try. Ugh. I really do hope this ends soon or I'm going to have to tell my doctor about it. Also, I love how you said, "wham bam thank you ma'am" is out the door icymommy. That did make me crack a smile.
December 11th, 2013, 08:50 AM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Hugs!! I can tell you I'm not in the mood very often these days either...let's be honest...I'm tired!! By the time I finally get to bed most nights it's super late and I'm exhausted. I agree with the suggestion of talking to your dr too if it's really bugging you.
GamerMom likes this.

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search