Who's Crawling?

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By LolaBadola
  • 1 Post By realmom
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 1 Post By misty3281
  • 2 Post By kurly
  • 1 Post By NewlyMrs
  • 1 Post By ashj_1218
  • 1 Post By rheaimedved

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to LolaBadola
Just curious how many crawlers we've got so far. Owen does great sitting up and flipping onto his back, but he never tries to go anywhere and will bear no weight at all on his legs. I think he's really lazy. My daughter was so different. She always wanted to jump in my lap and started walking at 10 months.
rheaimedved likes this.

December 9th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Veteran
Not yet, but he is DESPERATE! He spends all day getting onto all fours and trying to get around. He hasn't worked it out though and generally goes backwards. He is SO frustrated.... And so am I! It is exhausting sitting him back up just to have him back on all fours and then cry because he can't get where he wants. Hoping he works it out soon, although I am not going to sit still for a moment then, he is such a busy boy!
LolaBadola likes this.
December 9th, 2013, 09:45 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kody has been trying to crawl for what feels like a month! He scoots everywhere at this point, and really is trying to crawl, but just can't get it. He looks like he could crawl at any second but it's been since Halloween that he was doing that, so it could be awhile or any day.
rheaimedved likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
December 10th, 2013, 12:01 AM
Shufu_in_Shunan's Avatar Super Mommy
Kaeldra also is just on the verge...not quite there yet. She will lean over from a sitting position and start to crawl with her hands and does the rocking thing, but once she gets her second foot flipped around she's just not sure how to go from there. I think it'll be any day now.

December 10th, 2013, 05:14 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Avery arms crawls pretty darn fast all over the place. She gets so excited doing it and gets the biggest smile on her face.
rheaimedved likes this.

December 10th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Super Mommy
Wyatt does. He's pretty fast now and just started pulling himself up on the couch to stand.

He loves power cords
December 10th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Lilah really really wants to. She pushes up with her arms and gets one knee up. She pushes herself backwards ALL the time now, and rolls everywhere. I'm hoping she's not crawling by Christmas because she has a SERIOUS paper obsession......she grabs any paper she can get ahold of and shoves it in her mouth.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
December 10th, 2013, 07:08 AM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No crawling here yet. It's going to be awhile for us-if ever. He loves to stand so I may just have a walker.
Skimboardin Mama likes this.

December 10th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Kenzie's Avatar Photography Momma
No crawling here. He wants to stand assisted but think it'll be a while before we are mobile.
December 10th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Shufu_in_Shunan's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin80 View Post
Lilah really really wants to. She pushes up with her arms and gets one knee up. She pushes herself backwards ALL the time now, and rolls everywhere. I'm hoping she's not crawling by Christmas because she has a SERIOUS paper obsession......she grabs any paper she can get ahold of and shoves it in her mouth.
Kaeldra is obsessed with paper, too!

December 10th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Chase wants to so badly! He can get up on his hands and knees, but then just pushes backwards. He gets so angry, it makes me feel so bad, lol. I can't tell if he will be crawling any day, or rolling around and pushing backwards for a while yet.

5/25/03 with us for 6 months
8/11/12 with us for 5 weeks

December 10th, 2013, 10:26 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Not really. But sorta. She can get about two "paces" of crawling...then she either forgets what she is doing or realizes it (lol) and flops back onto her belly and rolls the rest of the way. I don't know why she doesn't just keep going. But she is still wobbly so maybe her arms get tired of all that support and moving. I want to say that any day she is going to take off, but like Joy said, she has been rocking and moving little bits here and there for a month. So it could be another month before she realizes she can go more than one or two arm motions and one or two leg motions. I don't know if she really cares though, she gets everywhere she wants through scooting backward, army crawling on her arms, or log rolling.
rheaimedved likes this.
December 10th, 2013, 12:55 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Lexi is scooting backwards and getting on all fours. So I don't know how much longer I have. I already can't leave her for too long bc she always ends up in a different spot. We're not baby proofed at all over here!
December 10th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Memi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
**KNOCK ON WOOD** Not yet!!
DS was mobile pretty early and once he started there was no restraining him...ever! I still haven't been able to sit down three years later!!
I'm really enjoying Roman being immobile for the little time it lasts. I don't encourage him to get on all fours or anything of the sort. I joke with DH that when he sees him trying he needs to push him down!
Expecting #3 in January 2016!

December 11th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Misha started crawling just before 6.5 months (he's 7 months as of yesterday). He loves it! He shrieks and crawls. Hilarious. Power cords and paper... definitely a baby thing. He loves them both (and my husband's netbook, which is white), much to our chagrin.
kurly likes this.
December 12th, 2013, 01:02 AM
Not yet , but I think will happen very soon (^^*)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search