UGH we are getting SICK!

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 18th, 2013, 02:44 PM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Some yucky, terrible, cough-y thing. Headaches, chest cough, stuffy nose, red eyes, UGH. :/ NOT HAPPY! Have actually been mopping some walls though... What a difference! Never did make those tortillas to freeze, but now I'm hoping to have time to get us well first, so there's hope!

ETA my Man found a part-time job, and the second and third day on = sick, sick, sick. FIGURES! LOL!

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"

Last edited by hugssandi; December 18th, 2013 at 02:51 PM.
December 18th, 2013, 03:08 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
for the job but BOOO for the sickness I bet this means you'll have baby soon Murphy's law LOL
hugssandi likes this.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
December 18th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Noooooooooooooo
hugssandi likes this.
December 18th, 2013, 04:35 PM
I have a feeling we're in for a looong night. It's hitting EVERYBODY.

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
December 18th, 2013, 07:49 PM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's terrible! Oh my, I couldn't imagine being over due, sick and possible facing a long labor! Hang in there!
hugssandi likes this.
December 19th, 2013, 02:55 AM
The overdue part really isn't all that bad. I mean, it really is all I know! And Advent is a beautiful time of year to be expecting. And it can't go on but so much longer, right? LOL! I still feel really good~better than some of the earlier stages even. So I'll just be thankful and hope to get over the sickies really fast!!!!

~And I'm praying AGAINST that long, hard labor, y'all!~

December 19th, 2013, 08:38 AM
monkeymama2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you all feel better really soon!
hugssandi likes this.
December 19th, 2013, 09:00 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh, that's no fun at all. I'm so sorry, I hope you all get to feeling better very soon!
hugssandi likes this.

December 19th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Thanks y'all! There were quite a few here that got sick right before birth, but I just KNEW it wouldn't happen to ME! LOL! :/

December 19th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Feeling any better?
December 19th, 2013, 05:07 PM
UGH no. Two have been throwing up. Several have fevers. We are all hacking like CrAzY, deep, from the chest. Headaches. I think it's worse today and want to get everyone well so I can disinfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 19th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh it's the worst! Hope you ll start feeling better soon!
hugssandi likes this.
December 19th, 2013, 05:24 PM
*THANK YOU!* Apparently this nasty has been making the rounds. At least we're getting it before baby rather than after, right?

ETA gotta find my silver lining! LOL!

December 19th, 2013, 08:33 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
man, the throw-up part is what we had. For fevers, try some fresh onion on the bottom of their feet, in the socks, as they go to bed. I hear it's a miracle cure for fevers.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
December 20th, 2013, 12:25 AM
I have heard that but haven't done it~only the sliced onion in the room. We have found great comfort for our chest coughs with a bowl of water/apple cider vinegar on top of our radiator-style heaters! But it only lasts while we're in the room and do it mostly at night. My man HATES that smell! LOL!

December 20th, 2013, 02:16 AM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
Ugh being sick is the worst! I hope you feel better soon!

December 20th, 2013, 03:54 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
oh no! I hope today finds you all feeling better.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
December 20th, 2013, 05:46 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
((((Sandi))))). I hope you all feel better soon. Before baby arrives!

December 20th, 2013, 07:49 AM
This is AWFULNESS! I know I'm awfully melodramatic, but I hurt from coughing and am MISERABLE. ~And I didn't even get the fever and throw-ups.~ Thankfully that part seems to be leaving everybody.

December 20th, 2013, 07:57 AM
BTW~cancelled my 41 wk appointment today and will have a u/s check on Monday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search