Okay now I KNOW something is going on!!

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2013, 01:05 AM
summerbaby1's Avatar Veteran
DF for some weird reason wound up sleeping ALLLL freaking day, and at first I was kind of annoyed but I decided well if you can't beat em and I sure can't get everything done on my own, I'll just join him lol. So I slept for 3-4 intervals most of the day. Miss Lila has been extremely quiet today also, random little kicks here and there but not as much as wiggliness as I'm used to from her.
So later in the evening I started getting the munchies and I mean I ate like a stoner kid who just smoked all his stash lol...sandwiches, cereal, cheese and crackers, fruit, cookies and I've been drinking a ton of clear fluids. I started thinking that this was odd and that's when the contractions started. I've been camped out on the couch for the past 4 hrs timing contractions. They started around 11 last night and were only lasting about 45 seconds and very mild crampy back pain. They've progressed to 10-12 minutes apart and lasting about a minute to a minute and a half and getting stronger.
DF has been up with me and I told him I was going to take a hot shower and see if it would help my back some...went to pee before I hopped in the shower and TADA! bloody show...and now I'm spotting. So I'm going to call L&D in a few and let them know what's going on and if/when I should come in. I would so much rather be having this baby than going to my appointment in the morning!!

December 20th, 2013, 01:09 AM
hugssandi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OH WOW! (((((Summer)))))! Hope it won't be too long now!
summerbaby1 likes this.

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
December 20th, 2013, 01:22 AM
Meee too! I just called them and they gave me the spill about you don't need to come in till they're five min apart but I told her I had this trickle of fluid and some bright spotting and she said I might need to come in to be checked. So looks like I may be headed in in a few just to see what's going on down there and if they will send me home or if I need to stay.

December 20th, 2013, 01:28 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Good luck!!
summerbaby1 likes this.

December 20th, 2013, 02:12 AM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
good luck!
summerbaby1 likes this.
December 3rd 2014 !! Baby #2 due August 14th 2015!!!

December 20th, 2013, 03:22 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay!!! Good luck!
summerbaby1 likes this.
December 20th, 2013, 03:50 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Good luck!
summerbaby1 likes this.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
December 20th, 2013, 03:52 AM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Woo hoo!
summerbaby1 likes this.

December 20th, 2013, 04:09 AM
We've been at the birth center about an hr now. They checked me and I'm still 3 cm but 90% effaced and bulging. She said she was afraid to feel for Lila's head because she could break my water that easily. They did a fast ultrasound and she's still head down . My contractions have stayed the same in frequency but I just had one tht was so strong I was shaking afterward. They're gonna check me again in an hr and decide whether to send me home or keep me based on progress . I'm already here and hurting like h e l l so I'm ready to get the show on the Rd!

December 20th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yaaaaaay!
December 20th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Exciting!

December 20th, 2013, 05:29 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay! Good luck!

December 20th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Here's hoping for good progression!

December 20th, 2013, 06:33 AM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay! But oh, what helped me progress when mine had been 5 minutes apart for a few hours was sitting and rocking on the birth ball. Try it! Literally 3 contractions on that thing and they jumped to 2-4 minutes apart.

December 20th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Woot! Woot!!!!

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"
December 20th, 2013, 08:55 AM
We just got home. Spent about 5 hrs in the triage room. My contractions were registering 3-6 min apart on the monitor and were so strong I was getting nauseous . I asked her for zofran and couldn't make it till she got back. I got really sick, hot and shaky. They checked me again and I still hadn't made progress. I was in so much pain try gave me a shot of stadol and it's starting to wear off so they sent me home with a prescription of something. Told me to sleep...yeah right ...I'm so sore and in pain I can't even nap. When they told me I wasn't "technically " in labor because I was still 3 cm so I'd have to go home and wait till my water broke or contractions were 2 mins apart and strong...I just burst into tears. I'm contracting hard still and so miserable ...y'all just please pray my water breaks soon or something. I want an epidural and want my little girl here!

December 20th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Oh no! That's my nightmare right there. I'm sorry honey!!

December 20th, 2013, 10:03 AM
I've gone between bawling my eyes out and puking my guts up since we got home. I wonder how long me not being able to keep fluids down is going to work esp. being hypoglycemic and haven't eaten in 6+ hrs....Idk what to do...the pain is awful but I feel like I'm stuck here till my water breaks or I just pass out or something.

December 20th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Praying really hard right this minute! I'm so sorry!!!

You know, whenever I puke in labor it makes me dilate a little more....

December 20th, 2013, 10:20 AM
I think I'd go back and just throw up in the waiting room or whatever until they feel forced to take you back.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search