this may be an irrational fear but...

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By shana1979

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2014, 07:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i'm scared of being one of those "I didn't know I was pregnant" ladies. I just read 4 articles about it happening in recent times. Two of the ladies got a monthly...something right on schedule. With how wonky AF has been, I'm afraid to end up delivering in 8 months somewhere on top of a mountain during a snow storm with hail pelting on top of my head while a mountain lion licks its lips in anticipation. No, more like I'm scared of getting caught in labor w/ no meds, trying to push out a behemoth, thinking it's a major bowel movement. I've never pushed out a baby and have no desire to. Although, considering I don't live a dangerous lifestyle, it would be sweet to be pregnant for just a few hours before baby arrives. The Minis' pregnancy was a long one.

Introducing the Minis

Last edited by shana1979; March 8th, 2014 at 07:09 PM.
March 8th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't honestly know how anyone could not know they were preggers. My belly bounces! And I hear you on the wishing for an easier pregnancy bit!
March 8th, 2014, 10:31 PM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yelp I hear you.thinking about making an appointment since I haven't had anything since my 6 weeks and I am struggling with the weight coming off.Even have some preggo symptoms every now and then to only result in a negetive test.

March 9th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i finally got af this weekend but it's lighter than normal and, well, it's been strange. but like you said, neg tests. but these women had neg tests too, even at the dr months into the pg. i just don't want that kinda surprise. i can't imagine and don't want to experience the pain of birthing a baby, especially w/o meds. and the way i carry singletons, that could be me. the only way i know i'm pg is by missed pd. but what if i still bleed like these ladies. i'm asking for an iud when i go in.

Introducing the Minis

Last edited by shana1979; March 9th, 2014 at 09:01 AM.
March 12th, 2014, 10:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm lucky in the fact I have huge babies. They just can't hide. But OMG I couldn't imagine even trying to push out Orion. HE would have killed me.

March 12th, 2014, 05:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So I looked into birth control w/ my doc. My insurance covers the copper IUD 100% BUT the catch is that I have to pay upfront and be reimbursed. It's $625!!! Ugh! I have to see what's going on w/ my apartment before I can commit to that.

Introducing the Minis

March 17th, 2014, 09:14 AM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I get too many pregnancy symptoms to ever not know.Huge belly, kicks, morning sickness, swollen feet, carpel tunnelWith Julia I never felt her kick so if it wasn't for hard belly growing I wouldn't think I was
March 18th, 2014, 03:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
my first was the same too. if not for the missed period and aversion to chocolate, i wouldn't have known. it wasn't until month 7 or 8 that i started feeling him move and that was only when i ate. otherwise, nothing. babies could hide with me, i (usually) make 'em small.

Introducing the Minis

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search