Log In Sign Up

Where does lo sleep now?

Forum: 2013 Playroom


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 11,069
I'm curious where our LO's still now.

Mike thinks I'm crazy since Zack is 9 months old and still sleeping in our room in a pack n play next to my side of the bed. We tried the crib again last night and after getting up for the 2nd time with him I brought him back to our room. He woke once more before getting up for the day.

Reply With Quote
April 7th, 2014, 01:21 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,542
Still in the bed with me. It's the only way I get any kind of sleep.
Reply With Quote
April 7th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,625
95% of the time he's in his crib in his own room. The other 5% in bed with me

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
Reply With Quote
April 7th, 2014, 07:43 PM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Posts: 1,037
Finn has always slept in his crib in his own room (right next to ours) ever since the first night home from the hospital. We tried to sleep with him in our bed one night when he first started teething and was really miserable, but NObody got any sleep that night. He was back to his own room the next night.

Reply With Quote
April 8th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,437
Weston is in a crib in our room. He will be in his own room next month. His room isnt quite ready for him yet.
Reply With Quote
April 8th, 2014, 03:53 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Clovis, CA
Posts: 37,585
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
She just moved into a crib in our room, it was side car until the day before yesterday.

Reply With Quote
April 8th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,270
In his crib in his room.
I'm Amy
Delight yourself in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
Reply With Quote
April 9th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 884
i bedshare with both my kids still
Reply With Quote
April 9th, 2014, 02:02 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lewisville Texas
Posts: 3,742
being we live w/ in laws, we have to roomshare so he starts in his crib and then when he wakes up for first feeding, he ends up in bed with us since that is where i nurse him and we fall back asleep where he will wake maybe 1-2 more times and sleep until 9am usually

Thanks Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggy!!!!

Reply With Quote
April 10th, 2014, 06:39 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NY State
Posts: 1,750

Reply With Quote
April 14th, 2014, 12:34 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,905
mostly in bed with me. I can't sleep when she is in her crib. I still am getting over those times she almost died in her sleep and I wouldn't have known if she wasn't in bed with me. I'm getting better at it though and she naps in her crib sometimes.
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the beautiful siggy!
Check out the Attachment Parenting Board for Effective Parenting Solutions.
PM me if have questions about autism, TTC gender swaying, natural childbirth, going "vaccine-free", or if you are looking for gentle discipline advice.
Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0