Confessions

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2014, 08:59 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Let's hear some mommy confessions!

May 12th, 2014, 04:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I really do not like going to my kids soccer games or swim meets. Well, I like soccer games if the weather is nice. However, sitting in cold high winds is no fun. 8 hours swim meets in a hot natatorium is less than fun. I go and tell them how I love it, but I just don't.

May 12th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I think I keep Zack in a pack n play in our room at night because I am not ready to give up that part of him growing up just yet.

I also wish each month that my tubal wasn't done very well and I have that chance of getting pg again even though I know the chance is 0% :/

Zack is currently my favorite since he isn't old enough to talk back and be defiant yet. Being a huge mamas boy is a plus <3

May 12th, 2014, 01:07 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I sometimes feel like a complete failure as a mom and I should be so thankful for all that I have, and that my children are here, healthy. I felt so under appreciated yesterday and it just really hurt.

May 12th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Super Mommy
i've been making my 2 yr old skip nap lately just so he goes to bed earlier.. if he napped he wouldn't go down for bed until 10/11 and if he skips nap he's down by 7. he only naps for 1-2 hours around 12pm but i'd much rather some peace and quiet at night than for a little bit during the day! he's a bear around dinner time but knowing he'll be out in an hour or two is so worth it!
May 13th, 2014, 08:00 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
I sometimes feel like a complete failure as a mom and I should be so thankful for all that I have, and that my children are here, healthy. I felt so under appreciated yesterday and it just really hurt.
Hon you are a great mom. I was told on Mothers day that Madison hated the day because she hated that she had to do things for me when I guess I never do anything for her and its just not fair. Can't say it didn't sting to hear

I confess that after reading about a friend loosing her son who is the same age as Madison, that I was terrified to get behind the wheel to take her to school. Its so hard to accept that in a blink of an eye during a normal everyday routine, your whole world can be turned upside down

May 13th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel terribly guilty for saying this but I am so glad that we had to mix cow's milk with bm to get Aidan to drink the bm from a cup. He loves the cow's milk and will throw his cup when it's empty because he wants more. My supply totally tanked after being in the hospital for two days. I think we may both be ready to wean after his birthday.

#1, 4, 5, 7

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search