Base on old wives tales what are you having?

Forum: December 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By elleon17
  • 2 Post By mommyyates

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2014, 05:50 AM
socialworkmom2be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm tired all the time, I had high betas, I've been craving dairy and shrimp things ( and coke icees), and I've been breaking out a little. By all these things I think it is girl per old wives tale BUT I just feel intuitivly it's a boy. People tell me it's probably twins

Oopsie Cycle - August 2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
TTC Cycle #1 - chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #2 - Chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #3 - RE consultation and blood work, normal HSG.
Cycle #4 - Planning on WTTC, but was surprised with a BFP 4/11/14. First beta on 4/15/14 @ 12 DPO= 154.2, beta on 4/17/14 @ 14 DPO was 459.1, beta on 4/23/14 @ 20 DPO = 6,195!

After 3 early losses I am cautiously expecting a Christmas miracle.

Our son, Roen Kitt, is due 12/21/2014!!!
May 8th, 2014, 06:43 AM
Veteran
So I'm confirmed that it is not twins, but this one is really different.

Things the same;
I don't want ANY meat unless it is in buffalo sauce
craving bagels

Different:
breaking out
diarrhea
odd aching all over

So strange. I have a girl and a boy and this pregnancy is totally different so far. Maybe I'm having a kitten??
tbaby5 likes this.
May 8th, 2014, 07:24 AM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to mommyyates Send a message via Yahoo to mommyyates
bahaha a kitten.. at least it would come out smaller hahaha

Sorry made me laugh.

I have diarrhea
breaking out
boobs sore
feeling sick with lots of pain kinda near my belly.

I have no idea whats in there.
tbaby5 and elleon17 like this.
May 8th, 2014, 07:37 AM
Super Mommy
My sickness tells me it's a boy. When I had my twin boys, I can't keep a thing down, bad morning sickness, same with this one, but with my daughter, I only get nausea here and there almost no sickness.

special thanks to .h00dihoo.this. for the siggie
May 8th, 2014, 08:03 AM
Veteran
I'm all over the board with the old wives tales. But the Chinese gender chart says boy. DH is convinced it's a girl because it would be "just his luck to be surrounded by estrogen the rest of his life"! No strong mommy intuition either way, but I didn't have any with DD either.

May 8th, 2014, 11:48 AM
mlc52811's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Chinese gender chart says boy and was right with my daughter, but as far as symptoms go, I don't even know. I'm not craving sugar or breaking out like I did last time, but the morning sickness and fatigue is much worse with this one. Fast hair growth which is completely opposite of last time... Craving pretzel salt and English muffins. I don't have that intuition like I did last time, either! I KNEW she would be a girl from the start.

May 8th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Veteran
I am thinking girl. I've been wishing girl too, so that's were my strong feeling could be coming from. IDK,Chinese Gender Chart says a girl! It was right with all the others. My symptoms are totally different than with all my other pregnancies. (1 girl 3 boys) This is an easy pregnancy compared to those. Only real symptoms are being really tired, really hungry, and only VERY mild m/s- more like "queasy" from time to time.
Oh, I hope it's a girl!!!! (I'll still be over joyed if it's a boy)
May 8th, 2014, 01:42 PM
Super Mommy
I honestly have no idea lol. I have a feeling it's a girl though. This pregnancy is just soooo different than when I was pregnant with my son. That was a breeze compared to this one so far!

May 8th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Blue_Jar_Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really don't know. I've had a girl and several boys. This pregnancy is like no other. lol It's so hard for me to remember my dd's pregnancy. It was 13 years ago and I was a teenager. It *seems* like so far this pregnancy is most like hers. I only get nauseous when I get hungry. With her it took me a long time to figure that out. I thought the food was making me sick so I would not eat and that would just make it worse. I was in high school and would usually get sick when I got to school but as soon as I'd go eat breakfast I would be fine the rest of the day which is how it is now. I just try to graze eat like a cow and it keeps the sickness at bay.

With my boys I was very ill.So much with my last one that I lost 12lbs in the first trimester. I had a ton of symptoms with each one and just knew from day one that I was pregnant. Not with this one! Chinese calendar and moon phase both say girl but I'm guessing it's probably another boy based on when we DTD.
Boy (5)
Boy (2.5)
Girl (12.24.14)
Unplanned home birth on Christmas Eve 2014
Delivered by her daddy

May 8th, 2014, 05:41 PM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH found an app where you answer some questions, which I assume are based on the wives tales. When I answered that, it predicts boy. Plus, HR was below 140 which *supposedly* leans towards boy.

Since I got pregnant, I've felt this was boy too

However, we will both be happy regardless of gender!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search