Team Green?

Forum: Due Date Club of December 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of December 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2014, 12:02 PM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
So who all won't be finding out the gender?

My husband just texted me today asking that we not find out this time, and since it's his first time really showing interest I'm all for accommodating him - though the curiosity alone might kill me.
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
April 10th, 2014, 12:13 PM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think it would be fun not to find out. But I want to be able to go shopping for gender specific items. I am essentially starting over with this baby, so it will take me the whole 9 months to get prepared! If I had stuff leftover from previous pregnancies, then I would definitely be Team Green!

April 10th, 2014, 12:27 PM
mylittleladies's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Defiantly sounds like fun, but um I need to know right NOW what I am having, I have a hard time waiting till 20 weeks let alone 40. lol So no team green for me.

April 10th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Veteran
There's no way I can wait! I would go insane!! I have always admired those that could withstand the temptation and let it be a surprise. It would make it even that much more exciting...still, I have to know right away!
Course, with my 2nd child they kept telling me girl up until 33 weeks (he kept his legs closed all the time!!!)then all of a sudden, "Well, will you look at that!" So I guess you can never be too sure!
April 10th, 2014, 12:31 PM
blessdmommy's Avatar Happy mama to 3!
Send a message via AIM to blessdmommy
I really don't want to find out. Or AT LEAST have the ultrasound tech put it in an evelope for me, so Dh and I can find out together. I was thinking that IF I wanted to find out, I could do it on my birthday, exactly a month before I'm due! (save the envelope till my birthday!).

Mama to 3, expecting #4 in December!

April 10th, 2014, 01:52 PM
afwifey09's Avatar proud momma to Ava Kay
I haaaaave to know. I don't have the patience to make it to 20, I always pay extra and go at 15-16, much less until 40!!
April 10th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
We are not finding out! I didn't want to last time and he did so he was going to keep it secret but blew it after a week. So this time no one is finding out!

April 11th, 2014, 07:12 AM
Veteran
I want to know so badddddd. My husband has requested not to know this time and I almost flipped!!! I'll see if I can make it!
April 11th, 2014, 12:32 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That would be me. We didn't find out with Weston (the youngest one) though I kinda knew. I've seen enough ultrasounds to predict myself. Kinda hard not to ruin it for myself. I have a bag of unisex sleepers/blankets already.

April 14th, 2014, 07:31 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlammers View Post
I think it would be fun not to find out. But I want to be able to go shopping for gender specific items. I am essentially starting over with this baby, so it will take me the whole 9 months to get prepared! If I had stuff leftover from previous pregnancies, then I would definitely be Team Green!
It's going to kill me having to get "gender neutral." Kill. I swear this not finding out is going to drive me crazy. lol
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search