so miserable

Forum: Due Date Club of December 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of December 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2014, 07:40 AM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
I'm still miserable almost all the time. This morning I was so b!tchy my husband didn't want to deal with me and told me to go back to bed. I just woke up and I'm still grumpy and exhausted. I was never this bad in other pregnacies. Idk what my problem is.

May 1st, 2014, 08:03 AM
Super Mommy
hormones...mine gets horrible at night when my dh wakes me up cause he can't but our 21 month old dd to bed...lol

special thanks to .h00dihoo.this. for the siggie
May 1st, 2014, 08:29 AM
Veteran
Me too!!! Grumpus Rumpus!!! Geez!
I went to Subway last night (yet, another craving) and left with a red face! They cut my sandwich with the same knife they cut the guy's ahead of me. Stupid, I know! I eat meat and cheese with mayo. He had all kinds of crap on his sandwich- including oil and vinegar. Naturally when I bit into mine I got a very distinct flavor! Yuck! I was so mad I could hardly contain myself. I hope this part passes quickly! I really don't like being so moody and grumpy all the time! Not to mention a real witch at times! sigh
May 1st, 2014, 08:55 AM
Rebelmommy's Avatar Mommy to controlled chaos
I seem to be extra crabby and extra touchy I hope this passes as I love being pregnant, but this time around I am very cranky. I am hoping that once we tell people (or at least my family) I will feel more relaxed. I am just waiting for an US before I do that as all I have had from Dr.'s at this point is the initial urine test (which is the same as the one you do at home) to confirm pregnancy
Talon
(12/05/05) Creighton (01/31/13) (05/02/14)

May 1st, 2014, 02:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm having terrible mood swings as well!! Poor DH...
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! BFP at 10dpiui!!!!!! So thankful!!! Beta #1 @ 13 DPO- 167; Beta #2 @ 15 DPO- 384!

May 1st, 2014, 04:19 PM
October 2012 DDC co-host
** sigh** I'm feeling the same way. Some days I just want to crawl in a hole until the day is over. In between feeling like total crap and exhaustion....I'm just done by the end of the day!

May 1st, 2014, 06:07 PM
NaturalRadiance's Avatar Super Mommy
Yeah these hormones can be crazy! I'm that way at work. I can feel the scowl on my face when I get annoyed. I think people are being afraid to approach me, which is good when I don't want to be bothered but I feel bad about it lol. Sounds like your dh is a good sport about it tho :-)
May 1st, 2014, 06:26 PM
amandabanana's Avatar Veteran
I've been in a horrible mood too. I've noticed I have zero patience right now and I seem to get irritated very easily over the smallest things.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search