Just thinking...

Forum: Due Date Club of December 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dlammers
  • 1 Post By 5blessings

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of December 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2014, 10:55 AM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
As I am sitting here, eating my lunch a little early, I can't help but wonder...how can something so small make a person's body change so much, so early. Like today, I am feeling a little more of the morning sickness than usual. So I had some pretzels to calm my tummy. And then it just hit me that I was hungry for lunch and had to have it now. It's just seems weird that even though our babies are ranging from 1/3 to 1/2 inch big right now, they already demand and take so much from our bodies. Well maybe weird isn't the word...more like amazing!
mommyyates likes this.

May 1st, 2014, 11:10 AM
Veteran
I was having this same thought this morning! They want to make their presence known early on
May 1st, 2014, 05:19 PM
Veteran
Yep...they're just practicing being demanding like all babies are. lol I've felt pretty icky most of the day today. I'm not a fan! lol
NaturalRadiance likes this.
We've been married almost 21 years and we're expecting baby #5!

The first 4 were planned by us, this one was planned by God.

dd (18), dd (14), ds (7), dd (14months)

May 1st, 2014, 07:11 PM
NaturalRadiance's Avatar Super Mommy
My thoughts exactly... nausea, cramps, mood swings, sore boobs, and more all from this tiny little thing our bodies have to support... I agree with 5blessings it's getting us ready for their demands once they get here. After going thru pregnancy I think we can handle any thing :-)
May 1st, 2014, 11:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think about this everyday! My body is already changing and my baby is the size of a seed! How!?
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! BFP at 10dpiui!!!!!! So thankful!!! Beta #1 @ 13 DPO- 167; Beta #2 @ 15 DPO- 384!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search