Baby #3 or #4 or MORE: when did you start showing? 6 wk buldge here...#3 WHAT'S UP?!

Forum: Due Date Club of December 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By socialworkmom2be
  • 1 Post By mommyof2girlz
  • 1 Post By MommaTrish
  • 1 Post By sara121773
  • 1 Post By tbaby5
  • 1 Post By JackieV
  • 1 Post By sara121773

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of December 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2014, 07:36 AM
Veteran
I know at 6 weeks the baby is just a peanut, so why do I look like I'm already 4 months pg?

I know they say you show earlier and earlier with each pregnancy, but wow! This is crazy!

When did YOU start showing? Pics are great if you have them.
May 6th, 2014, 07:42 AM
Veteran
This is #5 for me. I have shown earlier & earlier with each one. I think your body just "remembers" what it's supposed to do. A lot of it can be bloat, too. I was really bloated with this one for a week or 2, but that's gotten better, thank goodness! I thought I was going to have to pull out the maternity pants...and we haven't told anyone yet, so that would have been awkward! lol
We've been married almost 21 years and we're expecting baby #5!

The first 4 were planned by us, this one was planned by God.

dd (18), dd (14), ds (7), dd (14months)

May 6th, 2014, 07:47 AM
socialworkmom2be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is my first and I'm not showing yet, but I've seen ladies that show quickly from bloat.
BeaLeeMe likes this.

Oopsie Cycle - August 2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
TTC Cycle #1 - chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #2 - Chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #3 - RE consultation and blood work, normal HSG.
Cycle #4 - Planning on WTTC, but was surprised with a BFP 4/11/14. First beta on 4/15/14 @ 12 DPO= 154.2, beta on 4/17/14 @ 14 DPO was 459.1, beta on 4/23/14 @ 20 DPO = 6,195!

After 3 early losses I am cautiously expecting a Christmas miracle.

Our son, Roen Kitt, is due 12/21/2014!!!
May 6th, 2014, 08:04 AM
Veteran
This is #3 for me and at first I was going nuts because I thought oh no I'm showing at 8 weeks but I was just bloated. Some days are better then otheres but I know for sure I will show sooner with this one
BeaLeeMe likes this.
May 6th, 2014, 11:08 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
This is my 5th to make it this far and my mom just implied that I look about 5 months pregnant. I was not amused.
BeaLeeMe likes this.
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
May 6th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
this is number three for me and I was showing at 6 weeks. Looked 4 months pregnant lol.
BeaLeeMe likes this.

May 6th, 2014, 11:37 AM
Veteran
So if it's bloat...is there anything I can do to help it go down? Maybe eat differently or something. I'm not ready to tell ppl yet, but I'm noticing some ppl's eyes slide down to my tummy when I'm talking to them. lol I mean they already know I've been extra sleepy and now getting nauseaus. I'm TRYING to still hide it! Cooperate body! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara121773 View Post
this is number three for me and I was showing at 6 weeks. Looked 4 months pregnant lol.
See! You were where I am!

How far along are you now? Did you steady get bigger or what happened?
May 6th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Veteran
Well I am 9 weeks with #5, and I have moved to maternity clothes. My shorts were just too tight, and my shirts were tight around the tummy and puckered between my boobs. Like 5blessings I haven't told anyone, but so far no one's noticed.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder if I should be offended? I was pretty small to begin with (size 4), and went up to 6 before I said screw it and pulled out maternity wear. I "feel" a lot bigger than that. Not to mention I had to jump a cup size in bras too!
I am hoping people don't start to notice until I am closer to the 12 week mark. At least then I could say, "I'm heading into the 2nd trimester." I don't want to tell ANYONE how far along I am right now, it's sorta embarrassing! Gotta love pregnancy!
BeaLeeMe likes this.
May 6th, 2014, 11:52 AM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well if it makes you ladies feel better, I'm pregnant with #1 and have been in maternity jeans for a week! I thought maybe it was just in my head but one of my employees told me today she can tell because I don't just have a fat belly, it's more rounded... I'm not even 10 weeks! And she didn't say it offensively. ... I. Already 'plus size' no point being offended

Good luck keeping it on the DL ladies!
BeaLeeMe likes this.
May 6th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow. Mine started as bloat but it never really went away. It went from bloat to belly lol. I told when I was six weeks cause I really could not hide it anymore!
BeaLeeMe likes this.

May 7th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Veteran
#2 I was really showing by 12 weeks (looked 5 months pregnant) and I am so nervous this time because I am waiting to tell work till at least 12 weeks.

Hoping to shed some lbs (just from being healthy not dieting) so that might help.
May 8th, 2014, 08:26 AM
Aeterna's Avatar Super Speshil
This is #5 for me, and my uterus has risen above the pubic bone already. I have more of a pooch now.

May 8th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Super Mommy
With my third baby (2nd pregnancy) I didn't show til 7 months. This one I feel less bloated and than the previous one, so I don't expect to show anytime soon.

special thanks to .h00dihoo.this. for the siggie

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search