Stomach Sleepers...No more?

Forum: Due Date Club of December 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By NaturalRadiance

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of December 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2014, 06:55 PM
blessdmommy's Avatar Happy mama to 3!
Send a message via AIM to blessdmommy
Is anyone else having trouble sleeping on their stomach already?!

I am, and it's driving me nuts!

Mama to 3, expecting #4 in December!

May 7th, 2014, 07:07 PM
purp1988's Avatar First Time Mommy
I was scared to at first but now im sleeping on my tummy every night. Its going to suck when its too uncomfortable!
May 7th, 2014, 08:10 PM
Veteran
I'm right there with you! I hate not being able to sleep on my stomach & I'm only 7w 4d and it's already uncomfortable!
May 7th, 2014, 10:01 PM
BabyBirdies's Avatar over the rainbow?
I, for whatever reason, can only sleep on my stomach or, preferably, my back. Sleeping on my side makes me feel like I"m going to throw up That's new since being pregnant and I hope it goes away soon!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!

May 7th, 2014, 11:19 PM
NaturalRadiance's Avatar Super Mommy
If there's one thing I'm good at these days, it's sleeping ...stomach, back, side, I can do it all. Hell, I could probably sleep upside down if I had to lol ...now if I could only stay asleep through the whole night...
mommyyates and elleon17 like this.
May 8th, 2014, 05:34 AM
Super Mommy
I can actually stay asleep the entire night and can sleep so well on my stomach or on my left side.

special thanks to .h00dihoo.this. for the siggie
May 8th, 2014, 05:51 AM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to mommyyates Send a message via Yahoo to mommyyates
I havent really tried. I have a gut already and im scared the fat is going to squish the baby.. i know.. silly but I cant help it
May 8th, 2014, 07:57 AM
Veteran
I don't sleep on my stomach, but loved laying on the floor on my stomach to play with the kids. Not uncomfortable yet, but I know its coming
May 8th, 2014, 09:06 AM
Veteran
I can still sleep on my stomach if I'm turned slightly to the side (if that makes sense). It gets uncomfortable after a while, but that's because of my sore boobs, not the belly.

Do you have a body pillow you could use to prop yourself up a bit? I had one towards the end with DD and it was wonderful!

May 8th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
I still sleep on my stomach. I have a body pillow I put between my legs and part of my belly and I can get quite comfortable!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search