1st, last, in between?

Forum: Due Date Club of December 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of December 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2014, 11:59 AM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who are our first time mommies? Do you plan on having more than one? Anyone looking forward to a large family? For the btdt mommies, is this your last?

This is my second. I originally wanted 4 and DH wanted 2, but we agreed on 3. However, we had so much trouble getting pregnant the 2nd time and that ended in a loss that took several months to resolve, and then it took a while to achieve this pregnancy so we're not sure we're going to try for a 3rd at this point. I really wanted a boy but DH is happy with 2 daughters so we may be done.

It's kind of funny really. We live in the house that DH's mother and aunt grew up in. We bought it after his grandmother passed away. So it seems kind of fitting to raise 2 more girls there.

July 20th, 2014, 12:15 PM
mylittleladies's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are done at 4. I will have my tubes tied during my c-section. I wanted 2 kids, dh wanted 6. I thought he was joking. lol so 4 is good for both of us.

July 20th, 2014, 01:22 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is #12 so we are done after this one.

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
July 20th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is our first!! We want 2-3, but we have a lot of fertility issues. I'd be willing to go through meds & IUI one more time. Of course, if we got a "surprise" naturally afterwards, that would be a blessing. We are also aware that this may be our only child that we are able conceive. We hope not, but we feel so blessed to even get this little guy!! Fertility treatments are extremely expensive, so we won't try again for at least a few years.
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! BFP at 10dpiui!!!!!! So thankful!!! Beta #1 @ 13 DPO- 167; Beta #2 @ 15 DPO- 384!

July 20th, 2014, 01:48 PM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is number 1. We had a long road getting here, but think my issues have been figured out, I want 3 but DH wants 2... so we shall see how it goes!
July 20th, 2014, 02:15 PM
Blue_Jar_Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is our 5th. I think we would have kept going until we had another girl. I love having a big family and I don't have an exact number in mind. But now that we know it's a little girl, I feel pretty complete. Of course I said that after #3 and #4. As of right now, we're not planning to have anymore kids but neither of us will do any sort of permanent fix so I never say never.

Girl (12), Boy (9), Boy (4), Boy (2)
Expecting Baby #5 Christmas Eve 2014 TEAM PINK!!

~Audrey Elizabeth~

July 20th, 2014, 02:32 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
This is #5 for us, but I am thinking one more

July 20th, 2014, 03:12 PM
purp1988's Avatar First Time Mommy
This is the first for us. I never desired having children (this baby was unplanned), but I have a feeling we will probably end up having another. We shall see how everything turns out with this one.
July 20th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Veteran
This one is #5 for me! I will be having my tubes tied. I would have more but I am turning 40 in October, and have numerous medical issues. I feel like our family is complete and don't want to push it any further! Not to mention this will be my 5th c-section and my docs keep suggesting that this should be my last. I am okay with that, after all I am FINALLY getting my baby girl! Course, if somebody yells BOY in the OR, I might change my mind!
July 20th, 2014, 04:24 PM
October 2012 DDC co-host
This is number 10 for us, and we are done. My husband had a vasectomy after baby #9, so we were done then God had other plans for us I guess....so unless he has other surprises planned, we are done We kind of have the perfect set up since we had our four girls first, then four boys....the last one was a girl so she was kind of all alone. Now that she's getting a little sister, it's gggg, bbbb, gg Works perfectly because everyone has a BFF

July 20th, 2014, 05:04 PM
zanesgirls's Avatar Veteran
this is #3 for us, and though I wanted #3, we were done after 2. i'm having a c-section and debating on getting my tubes tied then or having husband get snipped. since i thought #2 was our last, i remember being very "in the moment" about every last stage (during pregnancy and her baby-hood). with this one, i'm enjoying it all (even the not great parts) even more knowing without a doubt that i won't be pregnant again. it's not as bittersweet as i thought though, i'm very much at peace with this chapter closing.
July 20th, 2014, 05:56 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is my second. Maybe my last. That's the plan. Sometimes plans change
July 20th, 2014, 06:34 PM
BabyBirdies's Avatar over the rainbow?
This is our first. We're hopeful for four, but it took us two years to conceive, and then we suddenly conceived naturally, so we're not sure what will happen with a second (or more). Hopefully at least one more, but we'll see. We feel so blessed to have this one

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!

July 20th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Veteran
This is the first for us! We were lucky to conceive after just 3 months, so hopefully future babies will be just as easy for us. I want 4, DH wants 3. We'll see who wins in the end!
July 21st, 2014, 05:43 AM
mlc52811's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is our second! I always wanted 3 but the sickness was so rough this time... It's going to take some will power!

July 21st, 2014, 06:07 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
This is our second. We would love one more!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
July 21st, 2014, 06:14 AM
Veteran
I love hearing all the big families on this board!!

This is #3 and our last. After #2, we were on the fence about having a third, but figured we would wait a few years to decide for sure. Well surprises happen in life and now we will have 2 within 18 months.

DH will be getting snipped after this baby.

July 21st, 2014, 10:54 AM
Super Mommy
This is our second. DH wants it to be our last, especially because of my PCOS, but I would like at least one more. We'll see.

Expecting Baby Boy 12/14/14!

July 21st, 2014, 11:28 AM
Veteran
This is our second! Gender will determine if we have anymore. DH wants a boy so if this is a boy we are done unless DH changes his mind later lol
July 21st, 2014, 01:06 PM
3turtles's Avatar Veteran
3rd and last..... I think. I'm 27 though and don't feel old enough to make anything final

Mummy to 2 superheroes..

And expecting a little princess!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search