Colette20 and Rachoochoo2's Chatty time thread

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shipmates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2014, 11:15 AM
colette20's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nikki and Rachel's thread

We can chat about fluffs and Dr Who, lol!

March 26th, 2014, 12:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes! I'm so excited that my buddy loves Doctor Who too! Icing on the cake.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
March 26th, 2014, 12:49 PM
I know right??? Lol. Ravelry: Mummy's Little Dalek Jumper (Doctor Who) pattern by Allison Bitter

March 26th, 2014, 01:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
OMG that is adorable! I might have to see if I can find a crochet version.

March 26th, 2014, 04:14 PM
It was just too cute, I must employ my MIL for one, lol.

March 27th, 2014, 09:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had my 24 week check up this morning. Only 1 lb gained despite over indulging in baked goods a lot recently. The nurse was only able to catch the heart beat for a second because Eleanor was flailing all over the place. My fundal height was 25 weeks so just a little bit ahead but that means nothing. I measured 3-4 weeks ahead the entire third trimester of my last pregnancy. All in all a pretty boring and routine appointment. When I was putting my almost 4 year old in the carseat after she said, "mommy I love your body and Ellendore (that's how she says Eleanor)." It was such a sweet moment since she very very rarely says I love you.

March 27th, 2014, 11:29 AM
My fundal height is always way ahead. My doc kept telling me Zane was a big baby and I was expecting at least an eight pounder, he was 7lb 5 oz, lol. They handed me this peanut and I was like, where is this big baby?? LOL. I love the name Eleanor. I am still miffed DF nixed it. We finally have it down to two. Charlotte and Harper. I am looking for middle names now, which is a whole new can of worms. We are awful at naming babies, lol. We didn't have our two names until I was 38 weeks last time. The middle name was chosen, as my BIL Ben had passed when I was 34 weeks, and he was like my brother. Now we have our two names, and are struggling for a middle name. I want something unusual as the names are somewhat common now.... Ugh. Its so hard. lol.

March 27th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love both Charlotte and Harper. Our Olivia was almost a Harper but when we didn't use it SIL did so it's forever off the table now. Charlotte hasn't been used because with our last name that is a lot of t's.

My fundal height was always measuring ahead last time and I had a huge baby so I'm a little nervous about another big baby. My first was 7 lb 4 oz and then second was 9 lbs 8 oz. Huge difference! They were both inductions at 39 weeks too.

March 28th, 2014, 12:00 PM
I was 7 pounds 10 ounces. My sister was over 9 pounds, so far she is measuring about a week ahead, so maybe she'll be my big baby.

I am so frustrated today!!! I NEED to get going on this house, mainly Zane's room. Now that we know LO is a girl, I can sort clothes, pull gender neutral stuff, and get everything else ready to vacuum seal for storage. I pull a bin, get overwhelmed, and just say screw it and send it back to the room. I am extremely frustrated with myself. We need to move Zane, because I want him to adjust to his room before the baby comes so it isnt too much at once. It doesn't help that J thinks 15 weeks is "PLENTY" of time to get everything done that we need to. Ugh. I need help. lol

March 28th, 2014, 08:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh I can relate to the crazy overwhelmed feelings. We move a week from today and I have so many things I've been holding off on until the move is complete. Olivia is still in the crib and I need her out. The baby will probably be in a bassinet in our room for a few months but still I don't want to be kicking her or down the road for the baby and think it will go smoother to have it already done. At 27 months she has yet to even once climb out so I hate fixing what isn't broken.

Once we get moved I need to work on going through clothes too. I didn't keep a lot from last time due to lack of storage space so I know I will have to fill in the blanks.

March 29th, 2014, 05:30 PM
I did manage to sort clothes today. I gave 3 bags of clothes to my best friend, who is due a few weeks after me. She is having her 3rd boy, and she thought 2 was it, so she gave all her boys clothes away (including to me when I had Z). Just excess clothes we didnt want was 3 bags, and we still have enough boy clothes to clothe twin boys if we had them lol. So now, we have to get some vacuum seal bags, and I can get those sealed and put away. My sister is giving me her crib (nephew is now 5) and mattress which my parents spent $400 on, so one less thing for us to worry about. My parents are bringing that tomorrow, so my dad and J can get that put together. Then my mom promised we would get his roo sorted out, though I am not sure how successful we'll be, because our shed had 3 inches of water all around it, and Im not trying to haul things out through the muck of the yard (I HATE this part of spring). So we shall see... Just having a crib up will make me feel a bit more prepared. Baby girl will be in a bassinet next to us for a few months of course, but I just feel like with my SPD, health issues, and then a c section, I need the big stuff done now, all the little bits I can handle hugely pregnant, this big stuff I cant! I am sooooo tired tonight. lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search