Lea23, ButterflyDamsel and Bluesstarz2 Chat Thread

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shipmates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2014, 11:12 AM
lea23's Avatar Super Mommy
How are you ladies doing?

I am doing well. With the exception of learning I am slightly anemic and need to take iron supplements, everything has been well. I am tired all the time and knowing that I am anemic and have been this pregnancy explains why I never felt that surge of energy in the second trimester.

April 23rd, 2014, 07:27 PM
Veteran
Ugh, the BH have definitely picked up! I spent 4 hours on the couch this afternoon and I am so over it. 11 weeks to go! (Or at least 8 please--let this little guy cook until he's done!!)

I just have to give a shout-out to prenatal yoga. It is the only thing keeping me sane and mildly mobile at this point.

Oh yeah, Amanda I was your onesie buddy...I'm glad you like the onesie...I looked for monsters and monkeys, but Gap was having a super sale and apparently they don't believe in apes or something.
May 3rd, 2014, 06:44 PM
Bluesstarz2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflydamsel View Post
Ugh, the BH have definitely picked up! I spent 4 hours on the couch this afternoon and I am so over it. 11 weeks to go! (Or at least 8 please--let this little guy cook until he's done!!)

I just have to give a shout-out to prenatal yoga. It is the only thing keeping me sane and mildly mobile at this point.

Oh yeah, Amanda I was your onesie buddy...I'm glad you like the onesie...I looked for monsters and monkeys, but Gap was having a super sale and apparently they don't believe in apes or something.

The Onesie was awesome!!!! Thank you. How did everyone do on the GD test? I past, thankfully. I'm not anemic and I'm doing ok. Just checking on you guys!

May 4th, 2014, 06:20 AM
Im doing well but am anemic. So I take iron pills and TMI it is reflected in my poo.

May 6th, 2014, 09:47 AM
Veteran
Yeah, it's such a huge weight off your shoulders to have it all ready to go. We were going to pull stuff out of storage this week and get it organized, but things went a little awry. DS got really sick with some virus, had a seizure (you have never known true fear until you have been a parent, that's all I will say about that), then croup, then a respiratory infection/bronchitis, then he was screaming all day sunday so we took him to the ER again. I'm surprised I didn't go into early labor things have been so stressful.

BUT, this little baby has been so chill through it all. Just dancing and bumping around in there. I feel like he moved down this week--yesterday I could SWEAR he was sitting on my cervix. And oh yeah, his head is on my bladder all the time! Either of you ladies notice your bellies getting low yet?
May 6th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Wow, you had a stressful time period indeed.

I have not noticed if my belly has dropped, but it certainly feels heavier.

May 11th, 2014, 04:33 AM
Veteran
I'm doing OK as well. As long as I wear my belly band, I don't get too sore. Baby found my ribs this week so that has been interesting. We are finally pulling the baby stuff out of storage on Monday so we should be ready soon.
May 16th, 2014, 09:42 AM
Veteran
SLEEP! are you sleeping? I can't seem to get comfortable at all at night! I have a maternity pillow but at this point it doesn't do much. I'm considering napping when my toddler naps to catch up....but coffee is nice too.
May 16th, 2014, 10:59 AM
I wish. We just moved to a first floor apt. and being a light sleeper and pregnant is not working toward sleep. Plus baby is super active at night.

June 4th, 2014, 04:42 AM
Bluesstarz2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't been getting any sleep because my legs just won't stop. the doctor prescribed some ambien and that knocks me out. I just don't take it that often.

June 7th, 2014, 11:49 AM
For the most part i have been ok. Not too many complaints besides the extra gassy feeling.

How are you ladies feeling?

June 9th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Veteran
Totally uncomfortable this last week! Relaxin kicked in hard and all my joints are super loose ( hips and knees carrying my 2yo down the stairs....yikes). Baby is all down in my pelvis and beating my cervix like a drum, and yet still manages to kick me in the ribs. I can't believe how close I am and yet how far away!
June 28th, 2014, 08:56 AM
How are you ladies doing?

I'm getting anxious but other than that I am fine.

July 1st, 2014, 07:49 PM
Veteran
I!m pretty much done. Chasing a toddler around this pregnant isn't really fun anymore and I want my body back! I'll be 40 weeks on Tuesday, and the midwife wants to run another group b screen, which I'm not cool with. Sooooo it would be nice if he could make it before then. At my last appt I asked for a membrane sweep and she checked while she was in there..... No change at all in two weeks! Boo.
July 2nd, 2014, 04:39 AM
Waters broke

July 2nd, 2014, 06:06 AM
Veteran
Oh wow! Its happening! Good luck, mama!
July 2nd, 2014, 06:15 PM
Veteran
Any updates, ladies? Thinking of you!
July 6th, 2014, 04:31 PM
I had my little one. How are you ladies feeling? I have been in and out since the birth.

July 9th, 2014, 05:52 PM
Veteran
So jealous and happy for you! I'm pretty miserable (due date was yesterday), but the light at the end of the tunnel is that the midwife will induce early next week if this guy doesn't decide to make an appearance.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search