CanadianMomB, Valley83, and Erin.Berg's chit chat time

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Shipmates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Erin.Berg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Word! ^^ I feel like this has been a pretty easy pregnancy. I'm worried about the rest of the third trimester, labor and delivery. Something is bound to happen!

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 9th, 2014, 09:38 AM
CanadianMom2B's Avatar Super Mommy
I've managed to trick myself that I'll be one of the lucky ones with the super quick labour and deliveries. My GF went into labour at 430pm but 830pm the baby was born. I'm worried about all the stories I'm going to read before it's my turn. The ripping, tearing, emergency c sections... eep Eeep

May 9th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Ugh, I know! My girlfriend is getting a c-section today because her little one has been sitting breech for the last two months. They tried to turn her (which I hear is extremely painful) but didn't have any luck so out she comes via c-section today. My other friend who had her baby a month ago went through 90 .. (yes nine zero) hours of labor. Just to have to get a c-section because the baby turned when her water broke and refused to turn back. Things like this... this is what I'm expecting to happen. Knock on wood!

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 9th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Oh the planning us new moms go through lol. In my mind I'm thinking all natural, drug free, labouring in my own bathtub before wisking off to the hospital to give birth to a happy healthy baby girl that will instantly latch and sleep through the night like a dream. Oh reality is going to bite me

June 1st, 2014, 07:06 PM
Wow guys... we sure are a quiet bunch in this room. Just wondering how everyone's doing

June 2nd, 2014, 07:37 AM
We sure have been pretty quiet lately. I am trying so hard not to lose my sh*t. I'm so over being pregnant. I just want a little sympathy from DH but I don't get any. It's my own fault, I wouldn't let him baby me at all this entire pregnancy and now that we are in the home stretch I am losing all energy and I'm both physically and emotionally drained. I don't know if it's because the end is in sight or if it's because I really am that exhausted. Either way, I really am trying to finish this thing strong and on a positive not. It's just getting harder every day..
Earthy.Mama likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 7th, 2014, 09:52 AM
I know exactly what you mean. I'm just done. My energy levels have just dropped off with the iron deficency and I want DH to feel sorry for me. Instead his Mother has been in our house for 8 weeks and he feels bad for her because shes waiting on a document for the government and is getting sick of waiting. I don't know if I just built it up in my head that this would be a magical time in our marriage waiting for the arrival of our bundle of joy but right now it feels like i've recieved a bundle of crap

July 2nd, 2014, 07:15 AM
Hey ladies! How are we doing? The end is nearing

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 2nd, 2014, 09:48 AM
Super Mommy
It is getting so close. I am completely miserable today and I feel really bad for my girls. I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed and every time they say Mom, I cringe. I sent them outside to play, hopefully I can turn my mood around.

We went camping this past weekend and had an absolute blast but two of the three nights my three year old was really sick with a cold so she was up most of the night. I think I am still exhausted from the lack of sleep over the weekend.

I can't believe that in just under two weeks my baby will be here. I still have things on my to do list to finish. I had plans to make some freezer meals, but I have no desire to right now.

The only things on my list that I NEED to get done is back my hospital bag, my girls over night bags, do a deep clean of the house and make sure that I'm caught up on laundry all the time.

Now that things are getting closer how do we want to keep in touch when labour and all that fun stuff starts happening. I have a scheduled c-section so I can always send both of you a message on Facebook. But I'm curious how you two would like to do it.

03/13 - missed miscarriage at 11 weeks
July 13th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Val - Did I read FB right? You're delivering tomorrow?!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 13th, 2014, 08:07 PM
Super Mommy
You did read that right. I have my c-section booked for 9:15 tomorrow morning. I can send you and Stacy a Facebook message after I have him/her.

03/13 - missed miscarriage at 11 weeks
July 13th, 2014, 08:24 PM
That's so exciting! Can't wait to hear from you!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 15th, 2014, 08:26 PM
I have totally been forgetting to check this forum. Everything's getting so exciting and you team greeners keep revealing as your giving birth.

Congratulations Val, I watched the video of your girls finding out and it was so precious.

Erin, you seem to doing so well even for being over your due date. I've got my fingers crossed sending you positive baby get out yo mamma vibes.

July 16th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Thanks. I'll take all the vibes I can get! I'm trying really hard to be patient but every day it gets a little harder. I more than likely won't go past 42 weeks so it helps knowing the end really is near

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 23rd, 2014, 06:34 AM
I can't believe you went so far over your due date but your little chunckamonk is so handsome. Now that I'm midway through week 39 I'm going it's mine turn come on baby. I asked for a stretch and sweep because I really don't want to be induced with pit, but my cervix is still to far up. I walked around all day yesterday telling her to get out, then we had a huge thunder and lightning storm last night, I'm so tired and going touche mother nature she can stay in for another day until I get some sleep.
Erin.Berg likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search