San Francisco (off topic) and update on me...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 5 Post By *Leah*
  • 1 Post By Raunchero
  • 1 Post By kayakr
  • 1 Post By mrs.ceebee.0915
  • 1 Post By Katie L
  • 1 Post By Lash
  • 1 Post By mrs.ceebee.0915
  • 1 Post By *Leah*
  • 1 Post By Lash
  • 1 Post By Lucy S.

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Parenting after TTCMA LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2014, 12:04 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
We are going to San Fran in a few weeks and I'm getting mixed reviews of how the weather is in June....anyone know? (LUCCCCYYYY?????!!!!!)

I'm super looking forward to this. After failed IVFs, Mike losing his job, Me hitting and denting up my car on a wild turkey, Jury Duty for 2 day trial, Landing myself in the ER and then getting my Gall Bladder removed on Mother's Day...yesterday was the one year anniversary of my miscarriage of my precious little one with the last heartbeat I heard....I'm ready for a vacation!!!!

Mike has a SUPER great lead on a new management position, they sent him 2 emails to be sure to send in his resume, and he just heard from the lead guy that someone else is coming to interview him. FINGERS CROSSED! AND this new job is with a huge company and their insurance HAS to be better than our private ins. Praying for some IVF meds money haha!

So, I've been trying to eat clean, get out and walk more, no caffeine and I had a nice BRIGHT Pos OPK yesterday and felt really strong ovulation pain on my left side (which is my better side) and I think I'll test around my sister's bday/Father's Day. Praying for a BIG miracle. I kept teasing Mike that now that he has no job, we'll get knocked up hahaha!!

Mallory is SO Adorable and I can't believe she is getting so big and almost 3 1/2! She is hilarious and cracks us up every day .... We took a walk last night and then I was pushing her on the swing and I said, "It's so beautiful out tonight" and she said, "It's magnificent" LMAO. No idea where she learned that word!!!

Lucy, Rochelle...any other preggers, how are you all doing?

Everyone else, how are the kiddos?
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

June 3rd, 2014, 12:12 PM
Raunchero's Avatar Happy as a Clam :)
Leah! I'm so happy you are getting the break you need! Mallory is flipping adorable! I love kid quotes!

DH and I joked about that exact same thing and look at me now. I am praying for your miracle girly! Maybe the vacation is just what you need!

Have a wonderful time!
*Leah* likes this.

June 3rd, 2014, 01:26 PM
kayakr's Avatar Persuaded by POAS’ers
Leah - you are so cool! I hope you have the best trip and good luck to your hubby on the new job. When one door closes - a few more open!

Ugh I sound like my mother!
*Leah* likes this.
Cycle 7 SA results abnormal morphology 2%, 50 mg clomid = BFN
Cycle 8 sonogram normal 50 mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 9 SA results abnormal morphology and motility. Count 200 mill, 100mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 10 natural = BFN
Cycle 11 hsg tubes clear, natural + trigger+IUI = BFN
Cycle 12 repronex + trigger + 2 IUI = BFN
Cycle 13 natural ovaries to stimulated for more meds = BFN
Cycle 14-22 natural cycle with Acupuncture and planning ivf/icsi/DE = ALL BFN
Cycle 23 Clomid 50 mg & Progesterone = BFN
Cycle 24 Natural = BFN
Cycle 25 BCP, SA result 7% morphology = BFN
Cycle 26 BCP and Lupron preparing for IVF
Cycle 27 IVF Acupuncture, DE Retrieval April 7, Transfer April 12 =
7 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred - zero snow babies
BETA # 1 16DPO or 11dp5dt = 569
BETA # 2 19 DPO or 14dp5dt = 1078
BETA # 3 22DPO or 17dp5dt = 2414 TWINS!
BETA # 4 30DPO or 25dp5dt = 12,685 6weeks 3days 2 heartbeats! 114 & 116
Clayton and Colton Born @ 34 weeks 11/22/13
June 3rd, 2014, 04:18 PM
mrs.ceebee.0915's Avatar waiting for a miracle...
Leah, I hope you have a fabulous trip!! I have gone to SF in June a few years ago, and it was in the 70's and ranged from some rain (still could walk around though) to some humidity to some nice sunny days. Haha, I know that doesn't help much, but my suggestion is to plan for it all, layer, and have an umbrella packed just in case! You will have a great trip and I have my fx for your DH to get this new job!!! It sounds like a good opportunity for him and sounds like they're super interested in him too!!
*Leah* likes this.
ttc and start our family since august 2011 <3
--
aug '11-may '14:
lots of TI + lap surgery + 5 IUI's + femara + clomid + lemon water + soy isoflavones + glitter socks = all BFN's
--
june '14: IVF consult, starting BCP, and testing...
july '14: more BCP and more testing...
--
We are preparing for our 1st IVF cycle in the fall!
June 3rd, 2014, 09:32 PM
Working mommy
Leah! I don't have any SF tips (never been there in June). Just happy to hear from you and that it sounds like things are turning around. Best of luck to DH with the new job prospect! And can't wait to hear good news from you around Father's day
*Leah* likes this.

Our FET love to complete our family
June 4th, 2014, 08:14 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We went in December so I'm not much help on current weather but we did have a blast going! It was near where my clinic was located so we did a day trip to SF and did downtown "Old San Fran" which was really cool and the curviest road and the bridge, Chinatown, so nothing all that hidden or secret that I can offer on what to see!

One tip, pay the toll online for the Golden Gate. We didn't do trolley's because they were fairly limited on where they ran and they weren't really running where we wanted to visit
*Leah* likes this.

June 4th, 2014, 12:03 PM
mrs.ceebee.0915's Avatar waiting for a miracle...
Oh yes, the Golden Gate Bridge is fun to drive over or see! The park right there is beautiful too! There are also the "Full House" houses (there is a nice park right in front), and a trip to Alcatraz is always fun too! I like the audio your if you take it. There is also an old fashioned game place on the pier right by the tasty sourdough bread bowl and soup restaurant (SUPER TASTY!!!). Can't remember what the game place is, but it's like old fashioned penny movie clips and the quarter for the gypsy storytellers. So much you could do!!!
*Leah* likes this.
ttc and start our family since august 2011 <3
--
aug '11-may '14:
lots of TI + lap surgery + 5 IUI's + femara + clomid + lemon water + soy isoflavones + glitter socks = all BFN's
--
june '14: IVF consult, starting BCP, and testing...
july '14: more BCP and more testing...
--
We are preparing for our 1st IVF cycle in the fall!
June 4th, 2014, 12:51 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
Thanks girls! We are doing a Bus Trip over the bridge one day - to Muir Woods, (So, I assume, they will already pay the toll, but good tip Lash!!) then the bus takes us to Salsalito and we'll mill around there, shop/eat and then we decided to take the Ferry back instead of the Bus trip.

We're going to Alcatraz on my sister's bday, because then she can tell people she spent her bday in jail HAHA!!!

Thanks for the Tasty Bread place and game info Ginger!! We are going to go to chinatown too. We rented a house right near Fisherman's Warf and close to all the trolly lines, so we'll probably explore too

And yes, I want to go on the curvy road too hehe!
mrs.ceebee.0915 likes this.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

June 4th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Muir Woods is awesome, we LOVED IT!
*Leah* likes this.

June 5th, 2014, 11:01 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Well I am cold blooded so even though I know better, I end up being one of those dorks who buys a SF sweater because I wasn't prepared for the cold (there and Monterrey CA)It *can* get warm... Last month we had a bad heat wave (in the valley we were 100* and SF was 85*) but for the most part SF stays chilly IMO. 80* during the day if you are lucky (more like 70s*) and the fog in the mornings and nights can be quite chilly. I am sure it's lovely weather for people who are used to actual cold weather, but for me it's freezing under 60* We are currently vacationing in Santa Cruz and it's been 65-75* and I have been layering! LOL! Other people are wearing bikinis today at the board walk I was wearing 2 sweaters
So long story short- layer and you will be fine Won't get really cold and odds are won't get really warm

You will have a blast And it's great you are getting away! It will kill time while you wait for your BFP this month
mrs.ceebee.0915 likes this.
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search