Chat

Forum: Due Date Club of January 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree311Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of January 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2014, 07:13 AM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicFanatic79 View Post
I love chat threads!

I had Chinese tonight, DH brought it home. Thankfully, I had an appetite for it.

And I'm insanely tired too. I have insomnia everyyyy night. I keep waking at like 2am, falling back asleep at 4am and waking up at 5am for the day! *yawn*
I never have had that problem with any of my pregnancies, the entire time! I really hope that I don't with this one either!

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

May 7th, 2014, 07:16 AM
AmyGail's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm trying to eat healthy, but all that sounds good is cookies.....

And people at work are irritating to me this morning!

Baby Stonehawk Warrior due January 12th!!!

My name is Amy ~ Mommy to 3
Treston, 20 ~ Tanner, 15 ~ Lali, 4
My little angel babies~ lost 10/2013 @ 7w1d & 3/2014 @ 8w2d
May 7th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsma90 View Post
Yay! I start to make thread sometimes and decide it isn't important enough. lol. Like right now b/c I'm in so much pain b/c I pulled a muscle picking up DD. I was on the fence about lifting her b/c she is 30lbs and now I have my answer. It hurts so bad.
Oh no! That SUCKS! Where did you pull the muscle?

Quote:

Morning girls! Anyone have any plans today??
No big plans, playing with Nola, while boys are in school. Later we have soccer practice but that's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
I love chat threads.

I'm at work right now, I brought sharp cheddar cheese for breakfas with some blueberry simply lemonade.
Strange combo but yum! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayna View Post
Today is the day my period is due. I am a little nervous that its gonna come anyway!
Exciting though!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHerndon View Post
My morning thus far:
5:30am - Alarm goes off, DH gets up to get ready for work, I pass back out for 15 minutes and have a weird *** dream starring all of the people I knew in high school.
5:45am - Hear DH trying to wake me up, flip him off as usual, but begrudgingly get up. Go into Parker's room to get him up so we can take DH to the train station
5:48am - Parker has a noticeable fever and is radiating heat when I go near him. I begin search for thermometer.
5:55am - Still cannot find good thermometer, but found a ****** one, press button to turn on - no battery. Search continues.
6:00am - No thermometer. Where the **** this thing disappeared to is beyond me. Our house is not that big or messy to have lost this chunky thermometer. We need to leave or DH will miss train, so we rush to car and take him to the train station, he still misses first train. Drop him off anyways and Parker and I head home
6:12am - I realize I don't have my phone on me, so figure it is in Parker's bedroom where I put it down this am during The Great Thermometer Search of 2014.
6:20am - Get home, get Parker some breakfast, go to find phone - it's nowhere to be found. I begin to wonder if there are small gnomes living in our house stealing things. Get on computer to text DH to see if he grabbed it. He did. He forgot. He misses second train and walks to Walgreens to wait for Parker and I to come back out and get him and/or my phone.
6:35am - Pick up DH from walgreens, he decides to just not go into work, go to get a breakfast sandwich from starbucks because I'm starving.
6:37am - Gas light dings on car. UGH.
6:45am - Starbucks decides to give us only one of our two ordered sandwiches, we have to turn around in the parking lot and DH goes in to get the other one. Guy at counter begins to get smart with DH, pulled away by manager, finally get our sandwich and leave.
7:00am - Stop to get gas, get gas, go to pull out some ******* is blocking the driveway and refuses to move. Really?! He finally moves and we get home. At this point I have no idea how the rest of my day will go, and I'm afraid to find out. :/
Wow, I agree with Erica, you should go back to bed and start over. Hope your day gets better!

Well, Amy your body must need the nutritional value in cookies.

I am trying to eat healthy as well. I just feel so much better when I do, especially being pregnant. I had some liver condition with my last called cholestasis and I am determined to keep it at bay this time with nutritional eating but yesterday I devoured a half of a bag of fritos dipped in sour cream! ha! Not a very good start.
AmyGail likes this.

See my growing belly!

May 7th, 2014, 07:51 AM
MusicFanatic79's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I used to eat fritos dipped in mustard when I was a kid, I have no idea why. It was really good. I do it every so often still.

I'm also trying to eat as well as I can. I kinda have to with my profession, or I feel SUPER sluggish. I'm super active, though, so that helps... I can afford to eat a bit more

May 7th, 2014, 08:06 AM
Ashley Kralle's Avatar First Time Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
I wish I could drink coffee, I love coffee but I had some yesterday and it made me really jittery which isn't usual, so I just am not going to bother with it.

I had a terrible dream tht I was bleeding last night, it was so scary. I had an at home nurse who came to check my numbers and displayed them on this circus looking thing, at first she said it looked ok but I bled again next time I went pee an she came back and told me it didn't look good for the baby. It was NOT a nice dream.
That sounds terrible!! I can't imagine! Sorry you had that dream.
May 7th, 2014, 09:15 AM
Oh no, that WAS a horrible dream!!! I am sorry!

Erika, what do you do for a living? Sorry if I've missed it. A nurse or was that someone else?

See my growing belly!

May 7th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiff802 View Post
Oh no, that WAS a horrible dream!!! I am sorry!

Erika, what do you do for a living? Sorry if I've missed it. A nurse or was that someone else?
Noooo I'm a ballet dancer/teacher!

May 7th, 2014, 10:25 AM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
Omg my boss left me in the most awkward position. I'm the receptionist at a nursing home. This lady came into visit a woman who had recently passed away. We aren't allowed to tell people that though. Anyway, we told her to call the responsible party bc she wasn't here. Well, she did and no answer. My boss comes out with her obituary and explains since its in the paper we can tell her....the poor woman busts out sobbing. Boss grabs tissues hand them to her and goes back into her office! Left me with this poor sobbing woman! I had no idea what to do except say I was sorry like 5 times.

And I am so worried that my period is gonna come bc my boobs aren't as sore and I'm not as emotional as before. I am so over thinking this but I'm pretty nervous and scared that its all not gonna work.

Expecting baby Alexander Matos 1/17!
May 7th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That is an awful dream Kelly! I'd have a hard time recovering from that one for awhile. (Hugs)

Sounds like a pretty rough day for you too Nayna, mine has not gotten better lol. DS is home with his fever, I had a million paperwork things to do today that I can't get done really from home so I'll be even more behind now.

Screw it, DH is getting me a cheeseburger. I'll eat good on a day that is treating me better lol.

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

May 7th, 2014, 10:54 AM
^lol, enjoy you burger!

Quote:
Noooo I'm a ballet dancer/teacher!
Oh yes!!! I do remember you mentioning that!!! lol. Sorry! Okay, yes, now I see how you would be affected by food!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayna View Post
Omg my boss left me in the most awkward position. I'm the receptionist at a nursing home. This lady came into visit a woman who had recently passed away. We aren't allowed to tell people that though. Anyway, we told her to call the responsible party bc she wasn't here. Well, she did and no answer. My boss comes out with her obituary and explains since its in the paper we can tell her....the poor woman busts out sobbing. Boss grabs tissues hand them to her and goes back into her office! Left me with this poor sobbing woman! I had no idea what to do except say I was sorry like 5 times.

And I am so worried that my period is gonna come bc my boobs aren't as sore and I'm not as emotional as before. I am so over thinking this but I'm pretty nervous and scared that its all not gonna work.
Oh my goodness, how horrible!!!! All of it! (HUGS) Maybe you need a cheeseburger too! You know, I felt that way around the day I was supposed to start my period too, boobs less sore and I just didn't feel pregnant, that's all I kept thinking about. I ended up POAS and got a super dark line really fast and felt better, mentally relieved, the next day my boobs hurt again. Mind is a powerful thing!!!

See my growing belly!

May 7th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Love this thread...lol!

I brought spaghetti casserole to work for lunch, leftover from last night, and instead of eating that, I went to lunch with a couple of coworkers and had a Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken - I may have just found my weakness SOOOOO GOOD

Right now I have a headache, I had to have blood work done today because I am spotting and tomorrow I have a doc appt with one of the midwives in my doc's office. We will either have more blood work done or an u/s. I am hoping that my levels are high enough for an u/s even though we won't see much but a yolk sac probably. I'm nervous and these next 24 hours are going to be brutal!

May 7th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiff802 View Post

Oh yes!!! I do remember you mentioning that!!! lol. Sorry! Okay, yes, now I see how you would be affected by food!
It's ok! Hard to remember things when you don't know anyone yet And I have a sucky memory, period. It's even worse now!
Tiff802 likes this.

May 7th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by humnck View Post
Love this thread...lol!

I brought spaghetti casserole to work for lunch, leftover from last night, and instead of eating that, I went to lunch with a couple of coworkers and had a Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken - I may have just found my weakness SOOOOO GOOD

Right now I have a headache, I had to have blood work done today because I am spotting and tomorrow I have a doc appt with one of the midwives in my doc's office. We will either have more blood work done or an u/s. I am hoping that my levels are high enough for an u/s even though we won't see much but a yolk sac probably. I'm nervous and these next 24 hours are going to be brutal!
Oh no! Good luck and keep us posted!!!

Well, at least your weakness is salad and grilled chicken and not fritos and sour cream, which I just ate again for the second day in a row!
humnck likes this.

See my growing belly!

May 7th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The burger was delicious, after I added cheese, which they had forgotten. Then DH and I got into a fight, because well, that's the kind of day it is. I swear this day is really trying to break me. Now I have strange aches and pains which I assume is due to the stress of the day, so I need to calm it down for awhile. Figures I have to work tonight too! UGH this day needs to end!

May 7th, 2014, 02:11 PM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Glad your cheeseburger was good! I hope your night is better. I've been stressy too today. You should've seen me throwing onions in my spaghetti sauce this morning....I was throwing them, no patience! They are all over the floor and I need to go clean it!

Kelley, that dream would have scared the crap out of me! Hope you don't have any more like that. I have been having creepy dreams lately about presences/ghosts and creepy faces! Weird!!

Nayna, sorry your boss left you with that woman like that. She shouldn't have told her unless she was willing to comfort her. Don't worry about not really feeling pg, my symptoms are stronger one day and mild the next, it's cause the surges in hormones.

Erika, I hope you can get some sleep, girl!

Oh, this heartburn is unreal! 3 days straight now, it has started! I had it the whole pgy with ava & I'm sure I will this time again. I've got the TUMS out & ready but they don't help much!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d

Last edited by rusticbythesea01; May 7th, 2014 at 02:14 PM.
May 7th, 2014, 02:32 PM
Oh no! Heartburn is the worst, in particular while pregnant!!! Something that helped me tremendously with my last was that my midwife told me to not drink anything while I ate and wait about 30 minutes after I ate to drink anything. It interferes with the natural process of your body breaking down the food and can cause extra acid. It was hard but it helped sooooo much!!!

I ate an apple today with the kids and almost blew my baby news because I got excited seeing the apple seed remembering that's the size of the baby now. hahaha!
rusticbythesea01 likes this.

See my growing belly!

May 7th, 2014, 02:55 PM
I have NEVER in my life had or felt heartburn. I suppose it's likely I'll feel it sometime soon, eh? lol
Tiff802 and rusticbythesea01 like this.

May 7th, 2014, 05:37 PM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Hahaha Tiff, that is SO cute!!! I've been thinking about the appleseed size of the baby too when I see the bag of apples in the fridge! Haven't been able to eat any though! I will try the no drinking while eating thing....it does seem a little hard but it will be worth it! Thanks!

Erika, You're so lucky! I hope you don't get it! It's the worst! Blah!
Tiff802 likes this.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
May 7th, 2014, 05:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh I had awful heartburn with Parker, and I had to cut out anything that was even a little bit acidic to help with it, it was so bad! So far this pregnancy I'm just getting morning sickness queasiness when I eat the wrong foods, but I'm sure that will turn to heartburn soon!

My day got no better lol. Parker's fever spiked to 104 right after I went back to work, so I had to race home to help DH get his fever down and see if we wanted to take him to urgent care. So far it's going down well, but man what a day. I should have just stayed in bed.

May 7th, 2014, 07:00 PM
Kinsma90's Avatar Impatiently Waiting
I will probably do TP checks forever now. haha

I'm on CD35 I think. haha

Work was very annoying today. Hope tomorrow is better. Come ooooon Friday!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search