Chat

Forum: Due Date Club of January 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree311Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of January 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2014, 05:50 PM
jmomma2_4's Avatar Jill
We need a pot luck lol. Sounds SO good.
Hopeful2015 likes this.

Jill, momma of 3 pregnant with #4! Due January 20, 2014
June 17th, 2014, 06:30 PM
deaths final kiss's Avatar Super Mommy
Thanks ladies! We are supposed to hear back in a couple days... He had a few more applicants to consider. Now, more waiting.
LJD3Tdance likes this.

Angels 3-27-04 9wks, 6-2-14 8w5d

June 22nd, 2014, 05:59 PM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
I have to laugh at my signature---"Mommy's uterus is almost the size of a grapefruit right now....Which she'd like to throw at Daddy."Yes, this is so true. My husband is being a dictator right now and all I want to do is kick him.
I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt--he's from a different culture, so he was raised differently, he's just concerned and wants the best, blah blah blah. Still want to smack him. He's been dictating what I should be drinking, the medicine I should be taking, if I should be taking a hot shower. Like I don't know these things. I put a stop to it but he got a little pouty/upset. Seriously, sweetie stoooop. I love the man, but I swear!

Expecting baby Alexander Matos 1/17!
June 22nd, 2014, 08:00 PM
isaroo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My husband has decided I'm being nice to everyone, but him lol

~Missing our Angel ~ March 8, 2014~

Next Appointment 10/29, 1 hour GD test and Rhogam

June 23rd, 2014, 06:00 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayna View Post
I have to laugh at my signature---"Mommy's uterus is almost the size of a grapefruit right now....Which she'd like to throw at Daddy."Yes, this is so true. My husband is being a dictator right now and all I want to do is kick him.
I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt--he's from a different culture, so he was raised differently, he's just concerned and wants the best, blah blah blah. Still want to smack him. He's been dictating what I should be drinking, the medicine I should be taking, if I should be taking a hot shower. Like I don't know these things. I put a stop to it but he got a little pouty/upset. Seriously, sweetie stoooop. I love the man, but I swear!

That's sweet though how much he cares, even though it can get annoying!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
June 23rd, 2014, 06:11 AM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh gosh, lol. Sweet but it would get on my nerves too. My husband is concerned with me getting enough nutrients and every now and then he says something about it but I think my response makes him back off quickly.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

June 23rd, 2014, 08:36 AM
Veteran
Hope you get good news soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaths final kiss View Post
Thanks ladies! We are supposed to hear back in a couple days... He had a few more applicants to consider. Now, more waiting.

June 23rd, 2014, 09:27 AM
jmomma2_4's Avatar Jill
Ohhhhh Tiff, your new siggy has me all excited for vacation!!! We are supposed to be off to the beach very soon. Can't wait!!! Great shot of your kiddos!
Tiff802 likes this.

Jill, momma of 3 pregnant with #4! Due January 20, 2014
June 23rd, 2014, 10:48 AM
Veteran
I think morning sickness just started today at 12 weeks. Have felt so sick today. Does this seem right? I thought morning sickness was supposed to start getting better at this point?

June 23rd, 2014, 11:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry your morning sickness is just now starting - no fun!! Such a bummer! I don't really get actual sick just feel yucky at times so not sure but hear it's to get better by then. With first I had most of my bad bloating & yucky feeling right from the start and I think it was much better by 10 wks. But, with this one I didn't feel any bad bloating until about 6-7+ wks and then I've also had more yucky feeling days where I felt more nauseous. It's a little worse this time around (maybe because it started a little later?).

Hope it passes quickly for you!!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

June 24th, 2014, 09:42 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach333 View Post
I'll have an ultrasound at 8 weeks, 12 weeks and 20 weeks. My first ultrasound is next Friday. Praying evrything goes well, I am so very anxious.

I feel so behind everyone being due at the end of them month! I'm only like half as far along as some of you. Morning sickness has really been kicking my butt this week. Just talking makes me sick to my stomach. I'm looking forward to the second trimester when I can hopefully feel better and my mind will be more at ease. But I also don't want to wish this time away as I really want to enjoy every moment of this summer with my boys. Just wish I wasn't spending so much of it in the bathroom.
That morning sickness crap is why I'm just now replying to this thread like 2 weeks later. How's yours doing now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticbythesea01 View Post
Hmmm....so I guess Target is a no go on dopplers then. I'm not going to go out of my way to find a good one at this point since I'm already almost 12wks & feel some occasional flutters, but it would ease my mind for a couple more wks until I can feel baby more.

Ashley, Yayyy for your u/s!!! It's the best feeling seeing that little heart flicker on the screen! I was supposed to only get 2 u/s's but I opted for the nt scan, basically just so I can see the baby again at 12 wks. The outcome doesn't matter to us. Then, I get the 20 wk scan and that's it. I'm thinking of doing a 16wk gender scan, but I don't want to pay the hundred dollars....but I guess, its worth it if you can find out a month earlier. Why don't you do an early gender scan??

Rach, I hope you feel better. I was like that for a couple wks, I hope it doesn't last long. I feel behind when I post in Dec ddc so I know the feeling! But I don't really know many of the ladies over there so I'm just staying since I got comfortable with you ladies....could be a Jan baby anyways.

Hopingfor1soon, Good luck at your u/s today!!! I want pictures!!! Btw, I am also cramping too, it was pretty bad and very similar to heavy period pains yesterday so I think its just your uterus stretching because I looked in the mirror and my belly got bigger all of a sudden!

deaths final kiss, I'm glad you're doing better now. Good luck with ttc! It happened pretty fast right after my m/c!!
I can't wait til I'm feeling flutters too! You feeling them a lot more now? I keep once in a while thinking "Oh, could that be it?" But when I don't get another for several days I decide that's not what I was feeling cuz my experience is once I feel the baby, I feel the baby daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelMom View Post
Yikes, Jill, hope you feel better soon! I was throwing up last night but I think it was just the normal morning sickness thing, ya know? I can't imagine having a stomach virus on top of that!

I leave on my trip tomorrow -- eek! Need to do laundry and pack and organize the house before we leave. I'm so far behind where I wanted to be at this point, but oh well...it will be a late night.

I'm a little confused about the troll thing because I'm kind of new to writing on forums...is there someone we're supposed to report suspected trolls to? Will they just eventually be told to leave? Sorry if I'm asking anything obvious!
Only if they've actually broken a rule or you have some sort of proof in some way. I've been away, what's this troll business? It isn't really appropriate for this thread probably cuz it'd start a fight I'm sure if we got into it, PM me?

June 24th, 2014, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful2015 View Post
Awww...congrats! We aren't sure how much longer we will wait to go public. I have told my brother and sis...just because I really need their prayer support...and we live far apart now, so it was a way for me to feel closer to them. DH and I live really close to his family, but we haven't shared the news with any of them yet. (They probably think I am just getting really pudgy???)

DH and I went to his work outing on Friday and some of his coworkers were talking about how their kids are finishing up college and getting out of the house...and how they just can't imagine people having kids at their age (40s). DH and I just looked at each other and said, "I can't imagine that, either!" heehee (DH will be 43 and I will be 40 when the baby is born.) It will be our first (and probably only)...and we feel so incredibly blessed!!! I'm sure they wouldn't have said anything if they had known I was pregnant...but I know that a lot of people feel that way, so I am kinda bracing myself for some unfavorable comments when we do tell people. I know people usually don't deliberately try to be rude...but sometimes hurtful things slip out. So, I think that is part of the reason I am waiting a while to tell others. Of course right now, I am mainly waiting to make sure the baby is growing well before I say anything.
I have a friend who's like 22 weeks along who STILL hasn't gone public. I don't know how ya'll wait at all lol

Quote:
Dh has an interview tomorrow! So nervous, he doesn't have as much experience as they want, but we are friends with the owner's daughter. His mohawk is gone, and I have to trim up his awesome 6+ Inch goatee tonight... Hopefully it's not for nothing. This will be dayshift, and more $.
How'd it go? I wish my dh would get an interview...I don't think he's trying though. He thinks I'm kidding when I say I don't want to work this coming school year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful2015 View Post
I think morning sickness just started today at 12 weeks. Have felt so sick today. Does this seem right? I thought morning sickness was supposed to start getting better at this point?
Maybe it is actual sickness?

June 25th, 2014, 06:44 AM
Rach333's Avatar Rachel, mom to 4 boys
Just thought I'd throw this in here so it doesn't look like I just disappeared... I'm going to MIA for a bit this week and probably won't be back online until Sunday or Monday when I can catch up with everything!!
June 25th, 2014, 10:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
^ Hope you have a good break away.

DD is going to hurt this baby... I swear she thinks my tummy is a jungle gym. I honestly doubt she'll actually hurt the baby but she hurts mama. Just this morning we were playing catch on the bed and she decided she'd jump and ended up landing on the side of my stomach with her knee - ouch!! She's used to playing rough with DH and I and so she doesn't understand quite yet that when she runs and jumps into mama's lap that her tummy and boobs now hurt and she can't do that anymore.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

June 25th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Thanks Jill!

Ashley, omg, same here. Nola almost brought me to tears today when she jumped on me at bed time!

See my growing belly!

June 25th, 2014, 06:17 PM
deaths final kiss's Avatar Super Mommy
We finally heard back that they hired a couple guys with more experience I really wish we could leave this area.

But, I just heard that the closing papers for the house may be done on Friday, instead of next week... so this move could be happening soon! Which is good... because we got a court summons yesterday, that we have to respond to by the 1st or the sheriff is coming out. Apparently they've been trying to serve us for almost a month, and amazingly ONE person in this world won't climb our locked gate to get to the house.

Angels 3-27-04 9wks, 6-2-14 8w5d

June 26th, 2014, 10:23 AM
Oh no, sorry about the job thing! Hope this just means there's something better out there! glad your closing is moving along though!
deaths final kiss likes this.

See my growing belly!

June 27th, 2014, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momie2b9-20-11 View Post
^ Hope you have a good break away.

DD is going to hurt this baby... I swear she thinks my tummy is a jungle gym. I honestly doubt she'll actually hurt the baby but she hurts mama. Just this morning we were playing catch on the bed and she decided she'd jump and ended up landing on the side of my stomach with her knee - ouch!! She's used to playing rough with DH and I and so she doesn't understand quite yet that when she runs and jumps into mama's lap that her tummy and boobs now hurt and she can't do that anymore.
My two year old can't be near me without touching my stomach or jumping on it. She makes me keep my belly exposed and sits and pets the baby...

Quote:
We finally heard back that they hired a couple guys with more experience I really wish we could leave this area.

But, I just heard that the closing papers for the house may be done on Friday, instead of next week... so this move could be happening soon! Which is good... because we got a court summons yesterday, that we have to respond to by the 1st or the sheriff is coming out. Apparently they've been trying to serve us for almost a month, and amazingly ONE person in this world won't climb our locked gate to get to the house.
Well, hope the moving thing works out fast.

June 27th, 2014, 06:36 PM
Any World Cup watchers?

See my growing belly!

June 27th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJD3Tdance View Post
Maybe it is actual sickness?
Haven't actually thrown up, but the nausea and gagging have been a lot worse this week. I've been having heartburn, so maybe it is related to that?

Quote:

So sorry about the job. Hope the move happens soon and goes well!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search