Chat

Forum: Due Date Club of January 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree311Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of January 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2014, 07:02 PM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh my god. DH made his brazilian beans. Now he's stinking up the house......I'm going to kill him. He keeps going from room to room. Stop farting man! And even if it's silent I can tell because he giggles.
Sahoko, LilHerndon, humnck and 1 others like this.

Expecting baby Alexander Matos 1/17!
May 7th, 2014, 07:08 PM
Ashley Kralle's Avatar First Time Mommy
Ugh. Went to my MILs tonight, so so difficult not to tell her!
May 7th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Regular
Ashley, how far along are you? When do you plan on telling them? I am trying to decide this. Thanks!

Last edited by Gretabear13; May 7th, 2014 at 07:39 PM.
May 7th, 2014, 08:08 PM
I am5 weeks and it's out first child so we are very excited. We are telling our parents on Mother's Day by giving them grandma cards! We wanted to wait until after the first appointment but we are just too excited!!! What were you thinking and how far along?
humnck and rusticbythesea01 like this.
May 7th, 2014, 11:00 PM
Regular
I am 5w5d today, I really wan to wait to tell my in laws until after the first appointment and ultrasound. But we will see . I think DH wants to tell them Mother's Day as well, especially since my parents already know.
May 8th, 2014, 03:52 AM
MusicFanatic79's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayna View Post
Oh my god. DH made his brazilian beans. Now he's stinking up the house......I'm going to kill him. He keeps going from room to room. Stop farting man! And even if it's silent I can tell because he giggles.
Ewwww!

This is me this morning. My life choices. They're hard lately

I have my first midwife appt at 8, super excited! I hope everyone has a great day!
mandy312, Sahoko, humnck and 2 others like this.

May 8th, 2014, 05:19 AM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
I am so sleepy this morning! I slept from 1030-645. I feel like I could sleep for 8 more hours. I also admit that I did in fact test yesterday. The line was soooo dark on my frer and next to no line on the wondfo. Grr, but I am trying n
rusticbythesea01 likes this.

Expecting baby Alexander Matos 1/17!
May 8th, 2014, 05:23 AM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL Erika, that's hilarious!!! Nayna, that's also hilarious!

Ashley, love the grandma cards on Mother's Day idea!!! So sweet and how exciting!!!

I feel like a sitting duck. I feel so great right now aside from a bit of exhaustion, mainly in the evenings. But, it's like I know hell is coming. a couple more weeks and I am just going to feel awful! I really, really hope this one is different but deep down I know that's just wishful thinking.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

May 8th, 2014, 05:34 AM
Thanks so much!! I worry about my mother as every other time I've had good news she isn't always as receptive as she could be. We shall see! I'm in the same boat. I feel pretty great, a couple waves of nausea but I'm waiting for the shoe to drop from everything I've read! We just have to enjoy the feeling good times!
Tiff802 likes this.
May 8th, 2014, 05:59 AM
CarolinaLife's Avatar Super Mommy
Good luck today, Erika!

I've bee hungry, hungry, but then starting last night.... I want nothing. No food at all sounds good!

May 8th, 2014, 07:30 AM
Oh no Ashley, I hope she responds well for you, especially being your first!!! You know, this is my 4th, I had quite the responses from our moms. Pretty much silence and oh my goodness. Hurt my feelings but what can you do. They'll get over it.

See my growing belly!

May 8th, 2014, 07:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I've told my parents and siblings, not the ILs, but that is DHs choice. His mom doesn't keep secrets very well so I think he is nervous about telling her, but I think she would be find...lol! I am going to have to tell my SIL soon because she has most of my maternity clothes and because this is my 3rd, I fully expect to balloon earlier. I am still in my small jeans, but they are starting to get uncomfortable already and I am barely 5 weeks...lol!

I have my first appt today but not sure what to expect because it isn't the official 1st OB appt, it is an "emergency" appt since I was spotting yesterday. They are going to go over bloodwork from yesterday and decide on an u/s based on those levels. If they are high enough I will have one, if not, more bloodwork. I am not sure which I would rather since at 5w2d they won't likely see the hb, unless I am further along than I think. Anyways, rambling.

I want steak...lol!

May 8th, 2014, 07:49 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Good luck with your midwife today, Erika!

Tiff, I feel the same way. I am sitting here right now, just knowing that this icky feeling is the calm before the storm. I feel it coming on soon too! Ahhhh!!!

Ashley, I hope your mom takes the news well and supports you. It takes awhile for my dad to come around to big changes. He is stubborn and very hard! I've learned that that's just him, don't take it personal. Good luck with mom though!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
May 8th, 2014, 07:54 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
humnck, Good luck at your appt today. I'm sure everything is just fine. I just watched a movie clip online for the OB office I'm going to start going to, and one thing a dr mentioned was how spotting in early pgy is very normal. I'm sure everything is just fine with baby! I have been craving steak too, and mac n cheese! But today, we're going to the beach with some friends, and I want nothing! I don't know what the heck to bring that sounds good! Maybe get a sub and force it down so I feel okay!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
May 8th, 2014, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by humnck View Post
I've told my parents and siblings, not the ILs, but that is DHs choice. His mom doesn't keep secrets very well so I think he is nervous about telling her, but I think she would be find...lol! I am going to have to tell my SIL soon because she has most of my maternity clothes and because this is my 3rd, I fully expect to balloon earlier. I am still in my small jeans, but they are starting to get uncomfortable already and I am barely 5 weeks...lol!

I have my first appt today but not sure what to expect because it isn't the official 1st OB appt, it is an "emergency" appt since I was spotting yesterday. They are going to go over bloodwork from yesterday and decide on an u/s based on those levels. If they are high enough I will have one, if not, more bloodwork. I am not sure which I would rather since at 5w2d they won't likely see the hb, unless I am further along than I think. Anyways, rambling.

I want steak...lol!
What time is your appointment? Please keep us posted!!! Sending positive thoughts your way!

I have been craving meat too! Which gender is it that it's supposedly common to crave meat? old wives tale?

See my growing belly!

May 8th, 2014, 09:33 AM
MusicFanatic79's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Humnk- best of luck today!

May 8th, 2014, 09:54 AM
AmyGail's Avatar Super Mommy
Bad day at work.....already had a mini meltdown in the bathroom. Why do I have to be an emotional wreck!!!!
Tiff802 likes this.

Baby Stonehawk Warrior due January 12th!!!

My name is Amy ~ Mommy to 3
Treston, 20 ~ Tanner, 15 ~ Lali, 4
My little angel babies~ lost 10/2013 @ 7w1d & 3/2014 @ 8w2d
May 8th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Girl, I feel ya!!! I am so sorry!!! A few more weeks and we will all be happy as clams again! Hopefully!
AmyGail likes this.

See my growing belly!

May 8th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Kiddo is still sick. Took him into the doc today and they put him on antibiotics, hoping it will knock it out. Hate to see him sick. That coupled with time away from work, this is killin us!

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

May 8th, 2014, 04:35 PM
Hey yall! I haven't posted yet but I'm all excited cuz my ultrasound is tomorrow morning! I really hope I get to see something and hear a heartbeat. I love being pregnant... For the most part lol.
Tiff802 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search