Chat

Forum: Due Date Club of January 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree311Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of January 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2014, 08:17 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
My current job ends on May 23. I really wanted to go back to the old school district I worked for, however, I just looked it up and FMLA doesn't apply to me if I do that. If I stay in my current district that's fine, but I have to find a different job to do that because I don't have the certification to continue my current job. I'm nervous now.

May 10th, 2014, 10:03 AM
MusicFanatic79's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope everything works out on the job front

Tiff, can't wait to hear about your kids reactions! That must be so fun

I had to teach two ballet classes today and they wore me out. My energy level is lowwwww, apparently. Hoping that get better! H has a lacrosse game a bit later so going to that, too... busy day for me!
Tiff802 and LJD3Tdance like this.

May 10th, 2014, 01:04 PM
Energy level should get better...in about 6 weeks...lol. First trimester sucks.

Thanks, I'm really more stressed than I normally let myself get right now. I know God will take care of me, but I can't seem to put that into my feelings.
Tiff802 likes this.

May 10th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJD3Tdance View Post

Thanks, I'm really more stressed than I normally let myself get right now. I know God will take care of me, but I can't seem to put that into my feelings.
I will pray God's peace and comfort over you and that your faith is strengthened in this job situation.
LJD3Tdance likes this.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

May 10th, 2014, 04:56 PM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Quote:

I will say some prayers for you! God will take care of you, and you have a good outlook because of that....it's just our hormones making us extra emotional. Try not to worry....everything will work out.
LJD3Tdance likes this.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
May 10th, 2014, 07:41 PM
My hormones are totally out of whack right now for sure! And the nausea is already starting, which isn't wonderful. I don't normally start throwing up til 7/8 weeks, but once I start it doesn't end...eventually I do normally stop puking, but never start feeling better.

May 11th, 2014, 03:08 AM
Quote:
My hormones are totally out of whack right now for sure! And the nausea is already starting, which isn't wonderful. I don't normally start throwing up til 7/8 weeks, but once I start it doesn't end...eventually I do normally stop puking, but never start feeling better.
Aw, sorry to hear you're not feeling well already. I've had some nausea off and on, but it's not been crazy. No throwing up yet.

May 11th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Yeah, I don't expect to throw up til after I finish up work, which is a good thing lol

May 11th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Yeah, I don't expect to throw up til after I finish up work, which is a good thing lol
When does school end for you? My H is a teacher, too.. physical ed

May 11th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Oh no! That sucks!!! No nausea or throwing up here yet but I know it's coming.

See my growing belly!

May 11th, 2014, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicFanatic79 View Post
When does school end for you? My H is a teacher, too.. physical ed
We're done super early because we went back early and we had 14 furlough days on top of that, so I have two weeks left of school. I teach math .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiff802 View Post
Oh no! That sucks!!! No nausea or throwing up here yet but I know it's coming.
Does it get very bad for you?

May 11th, 2014, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Does it get very bad for you?
Mine has gotten worse with each pregnancy, I was just nauseous with my first from about 6-12 weeks, with my second I was more nauseous threw up a couple of times from about the same time 6-12 weeks. With my last it was from 6-16 weeks of constant nausea all day, not really throwing up only feeling like I was about to barf at any moment, I was sooooo exhausted and I just laid on the couch for the most part of that time. My poor son Callum just sat and played with his toys and watched TV that entire time because I felt so crappy I really hope that doesn't happen again with summer coming and all. I really want to take the kids to the pool everyday!

See my growing belly!

May 11th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Hey everyone! Just a quick update. When I had my ultrasound on Friday we couldn't see the baby. My Dr took blood Friday and today and will compare the beta levels to see if my pregnancy is progressing like normal. Hopefully it is so I can expect to see my baby eventually but if it's not Idk what's next.
May 11th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope everything is going well and it was just too early Kellans_mom! Keep us posted!

I just took a bite of a salad with chicken in it and about threw it up immediately. I had to spit it out before I threw up. Needless to say I think my food aversions are beginning because then I tried to eat a chicken sandwich and couldn't do that either. No chicken? What am I supposed to eat?! I love chicken typically! Maybe it's just for today... Ugh but now I feel so nauseous and icky.

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

May 11th, 2014, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellans_mom View Post
Hey everyone! Just a quick update. When I had my ultrasound on Friday we couldn't see the baby. My Dr took blood Friday and today and will compare the beta levels to see if my pregnancy is progressing like normal. Hopefully it is so I can expect to see my baby eventually but if it's not Idk what's next.
Hopefully it's just too early! Let us know how your numbers compare! Been thinking about you!

See my growing belly!

May 11th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHerndon View Post

I just took a bite of a salad with chicken in it and about threw it up immediately. I had to spit it out before I threw up. Needless to say I think my food aversions are beginning because then I tried to eat a chicken sandwich and couldn't do that either. No chicken? What am I supposed to eat?! I love chicken typically! Maybe it's just for today... Ugh but now I feel so nauseous and icky.
Oh that bites- I'm so sorry! I have a chicken aversion, but not throwing up. And it's only raw chicken. I think it's the slimy raw crud.. *gags*

I had such a great day! I spent it with my parents, in-laws, and grandparents. We bought these (in great grandma and grandpa) and gave them to them today (and told them we aren't quite 45% done, hah)

Downloading Great Grandma to Be Coffee Mugs from Zazzle.com

Loved their reactions
Tiff802 likes this.

May 11th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
Told my mom today. She cried.

Thinking Pink!
May 11th, 2014, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'll let you know what's happening as soon as I find out.

That's awful because chicken is so easy to cook. It's definitely my go to. Last pregnancy I couldn't stomach fish. Didn't bother me too much since I didn't eat fish that often but when it was available I wasn't having it lol

Quote:
Hope everything is going well and it was just too early Kellans_mom! Keep us posted!

LJD3Tdance likes this.
May 11th, 2014, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiff802 View Post
Mine has gotten worse with each pregnancy, I was just nauseous with my first from about 6-12 weeks, with my second I was more nauseous threw up a couple of times from about the same time 6-12 weeks. With my last it was from 6-16 weeks of constant nausea all day, not really throwing up only feeling like I was about to barf at any moment, I was sooooo exhausted and I just laid on the couch for the most part of that time. My poor son Callum just sat and played with his toys and watched TV that entire time because I felt so crappy I really hope that doesn't happen again with summer coming and all. I really want to take the kids to the pool everyday!
Mine is actual puking from 7 to say 21 weeks and then that constant nausea has gone from the 21 weeks to 40 weeks or it has ended a little before then as well. It is something I really really really really don't enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellans_mom View Post
My friend is now 15 weeks and they couldn't see a baby early on for her, and her numbers weren't doing the right things so they thought she was going to miscarry, but she's still pregnant

Quote:

Do you know what my aversions normally are? Things which are green (like salad) and wheat bread! So like if it is healthy, I can't eat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicFanatic79 View Post
Oh that bites- I'm so sorry! I have a chicken aversion, but not throwing up. And it's only raw chicken. I think it's the slimy raw crud.. *gags*

I had such a great day! I spent it with my parents, in-laws, and grandparents. We bought these (in great grandma and grandpa) and gave them to them today (and told them we aren't quite 45% done, hah)

Downloading Great Grandma to Be Coffee Mugs from Zazzle.com

Loved their reactions
haha that's so cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayna View Post
Awww, I'm always jealous when people's parents take it well. Mine never do.
Tiff802 likes this.

May 12th, 2014, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayna View Post
Awww, so did mine when I told her. It feels wonderful to have those reactions, huh?

Morning all.. Monday, Monday..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search