I've never been so excited...

Forum: Due Date Club of January 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Rainbow Family
  • 1 Post By MusicFanatic79
  • 1 Post By Tiff802
  • 2 Post By Hopingfor1soon
  • 2 Post By LJD3Tdance

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of January 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2014, 08:27 PM
Veteran
.. To see my nipples changing colour! Lol!

What are you excited about?
rusticbythesea01 likes this.

Ellie and wife.
Mums to DS - 7 and expecting their second due Jan 2nd 2015
May 9th, 2014, 03:52 AM
MusicFanatic79's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Besides being pregnant, in general
I'm super excited to see my grandparents this weekend! They're out of state and coming in for the week for Mothers Day.
rusticbythesea01 likes this.

May 9th, 2014, 05:40 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
I'm excited about growing a baby bump! I already look like I have one....people could tell when I was at the beach yesterday, but I know it all bloat/constipation, but there is still a baby in there, no matter how big or small, so might as well let it all out!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
May 9th, 2014, 09:10 AM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hahahaha! This made me laugh out loud! Congrats!

I am excited about my husband coming home tonight after being gone a whole week! I am also excited that tomorrow is the end of another soccer season. It all just gets exhausting, all of these activities. Excited for summer to get here and no school!!!

Okay, did you mean baby related? I am excited about giving birth. That's all I have been fantasizing about lately. lol.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

May 9th, 2014, 10:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
LMAO! I was thinking this morning, I am so glad my bbs are the size of basketballs...haha!

I am excited for the baby kicks, I miss those! Can't wait to start feeling them

May 9th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiff802 View Post

Okay, did you mean baby related? I am excited about giving birth. That's all I have been fantasizing about lately. lol.
I'm scared to death of giving birth, I wish I were as excited!! lol

May 9th, 2014, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicFanatic79 View Post
I'm scared to death of giving birth, I wish I were as excited!! lol
No reason to be scared. I highly recommend reading anything from Ina May. May be a bit strange at first but she is amazing!!! The most popular book from her is Ina May's Guide to Childbirth but I absolutely LOVED Spiritual Midwifery. Also, I am not sure what your goals are or what your ideal birth is but Hypnobabies has a home program that is out of this world!!!! I can't say enough good things about it! I have done it with my last 2 and just had the best pregnancies and birthing experiences!!! Sorry, told you I was excited.

See my growing belly!

May 9th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiff802 View Post
No reason to be scared. I highly recommend reading anything from Ina May. May be a bit strange at first but she is amazing!!! The most popular book from her is Ina May's Guide to Childbirth but I absolutely LOVED Spiritual Midwifery. Also, I am not sure what your goals are or what your ideal birth is but Hypnobabies has a home program that is out of this world!!!! I can't say enough good things about it! I have done it with my last 2 and just had the best pregnancies and birthing experiences!!! Sorry, told you I was excited.
Birth came up over breakfast with my DH (why, I don't know) and I told him I was already nervous.. we joked that I need a magical stork or something. But as nervous as I am, a needle in my back scares me even more.. and I'd like to try and do what my body is meant to, so I'm attempting med-free. I just get nervous about the unknown, since I've never done it before. And I think I'm just nervous now because it's "new" to me. I think with time, after some research, etc.. I'll be better.
I'm not very familiar with Hypnobabies, so I'll go research that

(sorry for hijacking thread lol)

May 9th, 2014, 10:53 AM
Knowledge is definitely key!!! And trust me, by the end of your pregnancy the fear goes away because you just want the baby out, no matter what. Lol.
Hopingfor1soon likes this.

See my growing belly!

May 9th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Non baby related I am excited to start booking things for our Disney Alaskan cruise in August!!!

Baby related - I am excited for my beta on Tuesday. I finally feel like all is well, but I just want that second number. I am also excited to start feeling baby kicks and letting my DS experience the pregnancy with us.

Erika - I had that exact fear with my first pregnancy. Do some research and set some goals for what you want to experience, but honestly at the end like Tiff said you will just want that baby out! lol
Tiff802 and rusticbythesea01 like this.

May 9th, 2014, 09:39 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I'm excited about having a baby. Most of the stuff between now and then I'm not a fan of. Labor I love though.
Tiff802 and rusticbythesea01 like this.

May 10th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Kinsma90's Avatar Impatiently Waiting
Getting past the first u/s so I can start shopping. My registry (aka shopping list b/c I don't do baby showers) has never been so full!
May 11th, 2014, 04:33 AM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsma90 View Post
Getting past the first u/s so I can start shopping. My registry (aka shopping list b/c I don't do baby showers) has never been so full!
You're supposed to wait until after the first ultrasound?

Heh oops.

Expecting baby Alexander Matos 1/17!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search