Symptoms

Forum: Due Date Club of January 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of January 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2014, 06:20 AM
Veteran
Sooooo what are your symptoms at what week?

I think I am 4 weeks: soar boobs just started. Indegestion - hungry but not craving anything and TIRED!
May 10th, 2014, 06:30 AM
MusicFanatic79's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 6.2 weeks

Boobs super sore and heavy feeling, insomnia, headaches, a few food aversions. Had some cramping/tugs/pulling for a few weeks but that seems to be getting better now.

May 10th, 2014, 07:01 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
I'm 6 weeks.

Still having heartburn/indigestion & sore nipples/heavy bbs & frequent urination that started at 4 wks. It feels like I always have to pee, right after I just go, so uncomfortable!

My newest symptoms would be being an emotional wreck! Last night, I went psycho screaming and yelling, and this morning I started crying because I told df I was starving and I saw a breakfast burrito on tv, and since sonic is right here, I balled until he took me and got a breakfast burrito and hashbrowns. So not like me! I have been soo needy/whiney lately and I hate that!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
May 10th, 2014, 07:21 AM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
5 weeks, mood swings, sore boobs, weird dreams, exhausted in the evenings. I am also a screaming psycho! Hate it!!!

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

May 10th, 2014, 07:48 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I'm not sure. I was attributing all my symptoms to other things. I have been having what are like phantom kicks in my belly a lot. This is normal for me in the first weeks to get the twitching in my belly, not sure why.

I felt nauseated last night.

I think that's it other than AF not showing. I'm 4 weeks, I think.

May 10th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Ashley Kralle's Avatar First Time Mommy
5 weeks today! Huge and sore boobs! Frequent peeing! Hungry, and it just feel heavy!
May 10th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh yes, I also have the twinges in the lower abdomen area as well, totally does feel like phantom kicks! I also get what I guess is round ligament pains whenever I stand up quickly and it makes me bend over with the sharp pains. I have gotten these earlier and earlier with each one. It's already happening with this one.
momie2b9-20-11 likes this.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

May 10th, 2014, 03:39 PM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
Food aversions, sense of smell and SOOOO tired at 4w3d.

Expecting baby Alexander Matos 1/17!
May 10th, 2014, 04:11 PM
3plus3's Avatar Regular
I'm 5w today, and I've had zero symptoms, other than extra fatigued. Oh, and a period that was 2 days late
Weird. With my others, especially my youngest two, I had symptoms pretty soon.
May 10th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Regular
My very first symptom was burning nipples. I have random bouts of queasiness. Most of all I am HUNGRY, so hungry!! And I am peeing a good bit, but I have also upped my water intake. And (TMI), but lots of discharge. I am 3 weeks 5 days.
May 11th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Courtney
4w1d, sore boobs, thirsty and hungry ALL. THE. TIME. Seriously. I'm starving to death, or so my body seems to think! Occasional cramps, nothing too major or scary.
Married in August 2012. TTC #1 ever since.
May 2014: Finally got our BFP!!!

May 12th, 2014, 06:26 AM
Sahoko's Avatar It's ANOTHER Boy!
Hungry and boobs hurt. Aversions to pizza and greasy things. Tired a lot too!

Last edited by Sahoko; May 12th, 2014 at 06:29 AM.
May 12th, 2014, 07:26 AM
Regular
I'm 6 weeks today! My boobs are really sore and I'm really emotional, no morning sickness yet!
May 12th, 2014, 07:38 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
I just started having "pains" mostly on my lower right side of my abdomen and right side of lower back. My abdomen also feels real tender. I'm trying to distinguish between it being a pgy symptom or a uti. I thought it was kind of early for growing pains.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
May 12th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Ashley Kralle's Avatar First Time Mommy
Found out yesterday that I now have a food aversion to Maple Syrup. I LOVE Maple Syrup..whomp whomp.
babyk and humnck like this.
May 12th, 2014, 01:43 PM
mandy312's Avatar Veteran
I was extra tired for a few days, all day. A couple days after that was the "lightning" pain in uterus that lasted a few seconds. Has gone away, and now just a dull ache. Hot/clamy feeling. The weather here in the south doesn't help either. I feel like I could stay in the shower all day, so I don't feel sticky and gross all the time. Craving crawfish something fierce! No other food sounds the least bit appetizing. Had some last week, and haven't been able to curb the craving since. Might have DH pick me up a few lbs on his way home from work.
babyk and humnck like this.

Last edited by mandy312; May 12th, 2014 at 04:38 PM.
May 12th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Overjoyed-new-mommy's Avatar Elisha
Mild nausea, headaches, hungry and thirsty. Since having the m/c in Jan I am relying on symptoms showing up to know things are okay!! 5wk 1 day.

Last edited by Overjoyed-new-mommy; May 12th, 2014 at 07:44 PM.
May 12th, 2014, 09:57 PM
deaths final kiss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I'm 5w5d today... and I've been having symptoms for a few weeks (although most could be explained by crazy stress, and nursing).

Crazy dreams - but I've been exhausted, and having those for a couple months

Sore boobs - again, still nursing, however, my nipples have gotten SUPER sore in the last week. Really making me want to speed up this weaning thing.

Emotional/bursting into tears - also made sense with the house chaos

Exhausted - I'm always exhausted, but now, I actually fall asleep when I sit down, whereas before, I could never shut my thoughts off, and couldn't sleep (stress)

Starving - I'm never hungry when I'm stressed, so that was pretty weird before I knew

Sick - more frequently now (last 2 pregnancies I had "all day" sickness until about 5/6 months), but stress also made me sick

The only symptom that I had that couldn't be brushed off in my mind as being pregnant, was the belly. I show really early. My oldest has caught it with my last 2 pregnancies, literally days after we found out, he guessed. First time he was 6 "Mom, why are you so fat? Is my baby sister in there??" This time, he looked at me pretty funny for a few days, always focusing on my stomach, but never saying anything. Then almost a week ago, he said "Mom, you kinda look pregnant again... you used to be skinny" :rofl

I can't believe a bunch of my jeans already don't fit (but I didn't see two beans in the ultrasound today, so I don't think it's twins).
babyk, humnck and rusticbythesea01 like this.

Angels 3-27-04 9wks, 6-2-14 8w5d

May 13th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Lets see...lol!

Nausea, exhaustion, hunger, giganto bbs, pains in my abdomen. Oh and the lovely extra "stuff" down there...lmao!

May 13th, 2014, 02:28 PM
I am 4w6d.

Last week I had cramping and lower back pain.

Extreme exhaustion started last week. I fall asleep at my desk and can never get enough sleep. I have NO energy to do anything.

Nausea started last week and I have it daily. I keep Ginger Root Extract with me. (BTW...try ginger tea if you have nausea)

Headaches on a daily all day, every day.

Hungry and eat but don't want to. Unless salty chips....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search