crazy symptoms for an off and oner

Forum: Due Date Club of January 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rusticbythesea01

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of January 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2014, 04:57 PM
dri2011's Avatar Tired of Practicing
Hey ladies! I've been on and off JM for about 2 1/2 years now. I've been going through some symptoms for about a week. I've had really bad heartburn and acid reflux, been super hungry and have gone to bed around 9pm and slept til at least 7am which is not normal for me at all. Been easily irritated and very very mean to DH. I've been having some spotting and AF like cramping that only last for the morning and is burgundy or brown with itty bitty clots every now and then for almost a week now. I usually have the spotting 2 or 3 days before AF but never this long. Bb's are super itchy but AF is supposed to start Tuesday. The only symptom I'm worried about is this spotting, has anyone else ever had anything like this and gotten a BFP? Its not enough to fill a pad maybe a pantyliner in the course of a whole day but it stops completely around noon everyday. I'm so confused and have gone through phantom symptoms too many times before to even get my hopes up. Any help/comment is appreciated.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!*

May 10th, 2014, 05:03 PM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
All of your symptoms sound promising, BUT, I have had all of those symptoms when not pregnant. They are just more pronounced when pg. I have not had spotting in any of my pregnancies, but it can be totally normal. I would try to hold out till Mon/Tues and test if af doesn't seem to be coming. Good luck!! I hope you get your bfp!!!

Oh, and the itchy bbs is a great sign! I have had that for 2 wks now and still have it! Never happens unless I'm pg.
dri2011 likes this.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
May 10th, 2014, 05:04 PM
Thanks! I'm trying to psych myself out because I dont wanna hurt my own feelings been in this rodeo for almost 4 years now but it just seems different this time.....

May 10th, 2014, 05:20 PM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope it is different for you this time!!! Fingers crossed! Keep us posted!

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

May 10th, 2014, 05:29 PM
I definitely will! My edd is 1/22/15 if I am in fact preggo! Hope to be joining you ladies soon!

May 10th, 2014, 06:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope you get that BFP this time! I've had the phantom symptoms before too, but so far I haven't gotten spotting in my pregnancies, but it is pretty common. Fingers crossed for you!

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

May 10th, 2014, 07:48 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I'll wish you good luck, keep us posted!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search