Sleep

Forum: Due Date Club of January 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of January 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2014, 05:38 AM
jmomma2_4's Avatar Jill
I've never had trouble sleeping, even 9 months pregnant I was probably drooling away! This round no way. I'm up peeing, tossing, turning. I wake up thirsty or nauseous and struggle to go back to sleep. Here I lay on the couch since 6:30 this morn bc I was hot and nauseous in my room. (8, even 9 is more typical for us in the summer) I've taken the whole "easy pregnancy" thing for granted :/ Maybe something abt being 30 now lol. Now are y'all sleeping......or not.

Jill, momma of 3 pregnant with #4! Due January 20, 2014
June 24th, 2014, 06:02 AM
Ninky's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
At night I'm sleeping... okay. Not a great deal though. I toss and turn alot, and I'm up 2-4 times to pee, which is pretty annoying. I've been trying to nap in the afternoon, but I haven't been terribly successful, since DD doesn't nap anymore.

June 24th, 2014, 06:09 AM
Rach333's Avatar Rachel, mom to 4 boys
I am sleeping horribly!! I toss and turn, my hips and back hurt, I have to pee several times, I'm short of breath and have to prop myself up with pillows, the nausea wakes me up/keeps me awake. With my first pregnancy, I never had problems passing out. With my other two, the trouble didn't start until late pregnancy. It seems a bit ridiculous to be starting this early!
June 24th, 2014, 07:03 AM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh no, I am so sorry. I have never had any trouble sleeping. However, my 3 year old still wakes and comes in and sleeps with us. She is a bad bedmate with kicking and punching so that's where my sleep issues come in.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

June 24th, 2014, 07:33 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Aghh, I'm sorry you're having a hard time sleeping. Not me...I take naps every afternoon and I sleep like a rock at night. But....I used to get up a couple of times to pee, but not at all now since I have started a routine where I don't drink anything at least 2 hrs before bed and make sure I use the bathroom alot before getting in bed and it works great, but sometimes I'm thirsty but I won't do it so I can sleep good. lol

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
June 24th, 2014, 07:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sleeping has been difficult for me as well. Although, it was also difficult during each of my 3 last pregnancies as well. I am a belly sleeper, and it is already too uncomfortable to sleep in my belly. Right now I am using 2 body pillows and a neck contour pillow with so-so relief. I know that by 20-25 weeks I will be sleeping in the recliner.
BFP#1: 8/11, DS born sleeping at 19 weeks
BFP#2: 5/12, our rainbow, DS born 1/4/13
BFP#3: 11/13, missed miscarriage discovered at 10 weeks
BFP#4: 5/17, EDD 1/15/15, praying this is our second rainbow
June 24th, 2014, 08:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Not really. I am a light sleeper anyway so I wake up often. But now I swear I pee 9-10 times a night. I can't get comfy and last night my hips were hurting.

It also doesn't help that I finally fall asleep and my 2 yo wakes up to pee. She woke me up at 1am and wanted in my bed. She snores. I had to wait until she fell asleep then carry her back to her own bed. Sigh.

June 24th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
LOL to the 30 comment, I was 28 with my first and 31 with my 2nd, I didn't sleep any differently, I got miserable at the end, peed a lot at night, no matter if I did or didn't drink anything.

This time, the past few nights, I've been waking up either to pee, cough up a lung, or because I'm suffering from restless leg...last night, I could NOT get comfortable because of my legs. And my belly isn't keeping me from sleeping on my stomach yet, it's my bb's...lmao!

June 24th, 2014, 08:39 AM
AmyGail's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I usually sleep like a log, but lately I have been so tired after work that I have been napping. That is causing me to have a hard time falling asleep. I think I'm gonna have to cut the naps.

Baby Stonehawk Warrior due January 12th!!!

My name is Amy ~ Mommy to 3
Treston, 20 ~ Tanner, 15 ~ Lali, 4
My little angel babies~ lost 10/2013 @ 7w1d (June DDC) & 3/2014 @ 8w2d (Oct DDC)
June 24th, 2014, 10:53 AM
isaroo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been napping when Nate does. I used to just go to sleep and let him wake me up when he was done, but I've started to set my alarm so I only sleep for an hour or so. If I nap more than that, then I either can't sleep when I go to bed or I'm wide awake at 4am. When I was pregnant with Nate, it was usually the heartburn that woke me or kept me awake. So far, I haven't had any. knock on wood.

~Missing our Angel ~ March 8, 2014~

Next Appointment 11/19

June 24th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you're having troubles sleeping - that's not fun!

I've been having problems with back pain and that doesn't help me sleep good. I wake up and try and get comfy. Some nights I toss and turn every hour as my back will hurt so bad in that one position so I turn to get comfy again.

I haven't had too much trouble getting up to pee yet. Which is fine as I know it'll come. With first after 20 wks I was waking up 3-7 times a night. Not fun!!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

June 24th, 2014, 01:22 PM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Nope... I guess it isn't horrible, but I don't remember it being like this with DS. I already get up 2-3 times a night minimum to pee and good lord I am only 10 weeks! I also find myself tossing and turning because I cant get comfortable. Hey at least I can still roll over without sitting up still I guess! haha

[/url]
June 24th, 2014, 01:42 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sleeping horribly. Last night I was awake from 4:30-7am. I finally got up at 6:30, ate breakfast and went back to sleep.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

June 24th, 2014, 02:14 PM
jmomma2_4's Avatar Jill
Lol these 30 year old bones! I used to sleep so sound too, so this is crazy to me. I still sleep on my stomach. Or anyway I can! I finally ending up puking at abt 9 while peeing my pants ahhhhh. My first actual barfisode. I read 10 weeks is peak for hcg, and lo and behold who's 10 weeks today!? Hoping these restless nights for some of us don't mean a restless baby like the old wives tale says. Something abt prepping us to be up at night......yawnnnnn

Jill, momma of 3 pregnant with #4! Due January 20, 2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search