Cravings / Aversions

Forum: Due Date Club of January 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Waitin4BabyThurmie
  • 1 Post By rusticbythesea01

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of January 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Anyone having any cravings?

Aversions?
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

June 24th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Ninky's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG YES!

Aversions: Meat. Like Chicken breast, steak, etc. I don't want to even look at it. Also been having an aversion to soda (I only drink diet these days). I've wanted nothing but water, and not even flavored water.. just regular bottled water. However, today, for the first time in weeks, I wanted Coke Zero, so I'm actually drinking my 2nd one now. Hoping that aversion is over.

Cravings: All fast food. LOL. Seriously, I want McDonald's, Pizza, Taco bell. I also want Enchiladas frequently. I'm also going through this phase where if I see something or even read about it, I want it. Like the other day, someone mentioned cake in the breakroom, and immediately I wanted cake. So I had to make some cupcakes. LOL. It's been getting REALLY crazy for me with food. It's like anything and everything, I just want it!!

Pounds Lost Before Our Second Miracle: 57

June 24th, 2014, 10:58 AM
AmyGail's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Current cravings are mostly fruits and veggies. I love me some watermelon, cucumbers and pickles right now. No aversions what so ever.

Baby Stonehawk Warrior due January 12th!!!

My name is Amy ~ Mommy to 3
Treston, 20 ~ Tanner, 15 ~ Lali, 4
My little angel babies~ lost 10/2013 @ 7w1d (June DDC) & 3/2014 @ 8w2d (Oct DDC)
June 24th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aversions - none - I want Food!!! But, I get super full feeling easily so I don't eat much at each meal.

Cravings: Chicken and anything mexican. Chips & salsa, juice, last night it was mashed potatoes I was craving. Here is my current craving Mexican Dorito Casserole Recipe | Yummly So unhealthy but looks oh so yummy!!! I think I'm going to make it for lunch. Never tired it but if it's as good as the pic looks I might be super bloated afterwards
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

Last edited by momie2b9-20-11; July 3rd, 2014 at 10:23 AM.
June 24th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aversions---definitely can't cook or touch raw meat. My husband has been making A LOT (like he made 10 pounds this week) of chicken and it just grosses me out. I don't want to eat it and it tastes blah when I do eat it. Other than that...I don't have any food aversions, but my sense of smell is out of this world.

Cravings--Really the only thing I want for breakfast in bacon. Right now I am CRAVING a pizza sub from Subway so I will be stuffing my face with that for dinner. I've also been really thirsty (for water).

June 24th, 2014, 01:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Aversions: Coffee (waaaahhhh), the raw meat thing seems to have gone away, but DH has been cooking, so maybe that has something to do with it

Cravings: Don't really have any, except yesterday, I had a craving for an Egg McMuffin, so I got one...lol!

June 24th, 2014, 01:13 PM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Cravings not really... I crave ice cream here and there and I wanted ribs something horrible one day, but that's been it.

Aversions.... yes! Like almost everything! haha 90% of meat I find disgusting, spaghetti sauce, most vegetables right now. It is bad. NOTHING sounds good to eat other than grapes and potato chips....lovely! lol

June 24th, 2014, 07:30 PM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My cravings are anything I see advertised, lol.

Aversions, just sweet potatoes still.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

June 24th, 2014, 07:48 PM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
No cravings Just cannot STAND the thought of hardboiled eggs. Especially ones that were frozen....Ugggh.

Expecting baby Alexander Matos 1/17!
July 2nd, 2014, 10:38 AM
Veteran
I have a love/hate relationship with food.

Cravings: cereal, toast, bagels, and LOTS of Milk... Those are the cravings I can actually eat though. I also crave things like tomato soup and Chef Boyardee, but unfortunately my body doesn't agree that's what I want. because I get terrible heartburn when I eat it and then I (TMI) throw it up.

Aversions: Basically everything else. Meats are the obvious ones, but sometimes I don't realize until I take a bit and then I know then I'm done.
momie2b9-20-11 likes this.

July 2nd, 2014, 10:56 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Right now... my cravings are anything and everything! But once I've had it, I don't want it again for awhile. Today has been an egg & cheese/onion omelette, spicy chicken wings, a dunkin donuts caramel coolata, and right now I'm eating pepperoni's!

No aversions, really.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
July 2nd, 2014, 09:03 PM
HazelMom's Avatar Emily
My cravings quickly turn into aversions these days, so it's a moving target. For example, I wanted a bagel and cream cheese so intensely this morning, ate half of it, and now have sworn off bagels and cream cheese for the rest of my life. My DH is annoyed because we have all this leftover cream cheese, lol.

Cravings: Only chocolate ice cream right now, and maybe chocolate chip pancakes. Chocolate seems to be a key ingredient...but not chocolate bars, because those make me nauseous. I am also cautiously optimistic about fresh fruits and veggies, because I ate some salad and strawberries today without getting too nauseous. Maybe those will be on my "good" list.

Aversions: It feels like I have an aversion to nearly everything. Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Thai, and Indian food are completely unpalatable. The thought of tea and coffee makes me start to gag. Any type of meat is off limits, so my protein intake has drastically dwindled. Barbecues are the worst! Avocado, yogurt, soup, chips, cookies, crackers, toast, pasta, water...yuck. I've lost a bit of weight this trimester so far because of all my aversions/nausea.

2/14/14 - 6 weeks

Expecting a little girl on Jan 23rd, 2015!

Last edited by HazelMom; July 2nd, 2014 at 09:06 PM.
July 2nd, 2014, 11:26 PM
Mrscanadianbacon's Avatar Veteran
Aversions : chicken, meat, coffee, salad (lol)

Cravings : fresh salsa, veggie sandwich with lots of mayo, water. Weird things
July 3rd, 2014, 10:16 AM
Rach333's Avatar Rachel, mom to 4 boys
I for sure have cravings and lots of aversions but it's not always the same things. This week, I've just wanted to go to Panera every day (thought I haven't) and everything else is gross to me.
July 3rd, 2014, 01:24 PM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
My cravings and only things I want to eat this week... Ice cream, watermelon, and jalapeño kettle cooked chips lol

July 3rd, 2014, 01:41 PM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
I forgot to add my biggest craving....potatoes!!! Mostly baked with butter, sour cream, and loads of salt or roasted with garlic, oil, and loads of salt!
Hopingfor1soon likes this.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
July 5th, 2014, 04:35 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Yeah, if I crave it that is more likely I might actually be able to eat it. I have an aversion to so many things though I can't list them.

July 9th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Veteran
My cravings are getting crazy!!

I have eaten 32 oz of Goat cheese with tomatoes in the past 2 weeks. I have drank 4 gallons of orange juice in those 2 weeks (normally wouldn't touch orange juice!) My in-laws make what they call chicken chop suey with veggies chicken spices over rice and I have made hubby make it twice a week!
July 10th, 2014, 07:36 PM
absolutely been craving sweets but mainly fruit sweets like watermelon cantaloupe apples tomatoes and lemons. On a normal day I love me some steak and chicken but this pregnancy has been turned off to most meats more often than not!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search