Shopping fun :)

Forum: Due Date Club of January 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By womanintheshoe
  • 1 Post By jmomma2_4

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of January 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2014, 01:33 PM
womanintheshoe's Avatar Veteran
For some reason it really hit me the other day that this pregnancy started out with 3 and is at 1 baby (which I'm obviously thankful for that 1!!). A friend commented to me that "at least it's not twins again!" Ouch. Just got down in the dumps...or maybe it's because this 24/7 sickness is really wearing me down at this point. I went on eBay and finally found matching twin outfits (very hard to find b/g outfits especially as they get older) and the sweet lady put in extra outfits as a surprise - how awesome is that? So I'm going to have a fun photo session with my twinkies as soon as I feel up to it.

Then I scored a super nice MacLaren stroller on Craigslist for only $20! It will be nice to have something smaller than my $30 BOB. Our CL is usually really pathetic so this run of nice items is surprising!

OK, so that had little if anything to do with this pregnancy, but if anyone understands it would be other pregnant ladies.
humnck likes this.

Always missing 13 precious little ones I never got to hold due to chemical pregnancies, blighted ova, vanishing twins and ectopic.

♥ Loving the beautiful life I thought I never wanted. ♥

July 30th, 2014, 02:35 PM
Rach333's Avatar Rachel, mom to 4 boys
That's a nice deal on a stroller! Our craigslist isn't so great anymore either but there are a lot of buy and sell groups for our local area on FB. That's been really nice especially because a lot of us are friends so we know who we're swapping with.
July 30th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure what all that means, but glad you got some good deals and it cheered you up . I will second you on the sickness....yucky. I am 18 weeks and was sure hoping it would let up by now.

July 30th, 2014, 05:38 PM
jmomma2_4's Avatar Jill
I LOVE love sweet deals And I've had ppl do that- throw in a little extra something, so sweet! I scored my snap and go for $10 today!
raisinguprural likes this.

Jill, momma of 3 pregnant with #4! Due January 20, 2014
July 31st, 2014, 08:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Deals like that are the best! And great therapy too...hehe!

I go on the FB consignment pages for our area and have gotten some great deals and sold some stuff too.

July 31st, 2014, 10:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
First off HUGS.... It's hard not to get in dumps sometimes! Yea for great deals and an upcoming photo session.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

August 1st, 2014, 01:26 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search