gender?

Forum: Due Date Club of January 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Posgo001
  • 1 Post By momie2b9-20-11
  • 1 Post By Rach333
  • 1 Post By Kristina
  • 1 Post By Kinsma90
  • 1 Post By LJD3Tdance

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of January 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2014, 09:11 AM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
Is there a gender you are hoping for?

Do you think you know what gender you are having and if you know already were you right?

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

July 31st, 2014, 09:55 AM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
I was positive I was having a boy...but, I'm tickled pink that it's a girl
Kristina likes this.
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

July 31st, 2014, 10:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We won't find out until end of August. Would be really happy with either but kinda hoping for a girl so I can re-use a lot of DD's items! And, I think it'd be fun for DD to have a sister to grow up with that's somewhat close to her age
Kristina likes this.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

July 31st, 2014, 10:23 AM
Rach333's Avatar Rachel, mom to 4 boys
I won't be 20 weeks until Sept. I think it's a boy (I always do and have always been right so far!) and I would be absolutely thrilled to have four boys. Hubs thinks it's a girl (but he guessed girl for our second and third so he doesn't have the best track record, haha) which would be exciting too. I'd be super happy either way!
Kristina likes this.
July 31st, 2014, 10:56 AM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had my gender scan on Tuesday and found out it was another boy. I didn't have a feeling either way, I just kept telling myself it was a boy so I wouldn't "get my hopes up" for a girl.

I'm actually not as upset as I thought I would be, being able to call him by name now and say "he's moving" vs "the baby is moving" helping me bond already.

For fun, I listed all of the "predictions" we tried.
  • The "theories" both pointed to girl (Ramzi theory and Skull Theory).
  • Looking at my app, we had sex on the two days before ovulation and the day after, but not on the day of.
  • Chinese Gender Chart = Boy
  • Wedding ring swings from side to side over my belly = Boy
  • Broken out face (as opposed to clear face with both boys) = Girl
  • Hair on legs isn't growing as fast = Girl
  • No headaches (got bad ones with Jake) = Girl
  • Had nausea in first trimester (didn't with either of my boys) = Girl
  • Been craving cold cut sandwiches (craving meat and cheese) = Boy
  • Baking soda test didn't fizz at first, an fizzed the 2nd time I tried it, so no predictions there.

Last edited by Kelly; July 31st, 2014 at 11:03 AM.
July 31st, 2014, 10:58 AM
Yeah I pretty much always guess girl the odds are for it. This time I'm hoping girl so kristiana will have a sister close in age to her, it would also work out better with the bedroom situation. I would also welcome a little man to even out the odds a bit.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

July 31st, 2014, 11:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We have four boys and one girl already. I would love for my daughter to have a sister, but outside of that, I don't personally have a preference. All the boys would like another sister too, I think. I dunno though, I go back and forth about it....most of the time, I think its a girl, but sometimes it feels more like a boy pregnancy to me. We have done the boy thing so well , I would probably just assume its another sweet boy! No date yet for finding out. But we will find out, despite all of our kids begging us to wait until the birth! Seriously, what kind of crazy kids would rather wait!!?

July 31st, 2014, 11:15 AM
My kiddos would form a mutiny if I didn't find out. My first 6 were surprises I found out with #7 because at that point we had 5 girls and 1 boy, he cried when he heard he had another sister so I wanted to find out to prepare him for another girl happily it was a boy.
mama4life likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker

July 31st, 2014, 12:57 PM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
We will find out sometime around labor day Im guessing. I have my 16 week appointment on Monday and will schedule it there. We are going to do a gender reveal party though so we wont find out until a day or two later. I am torn this time. I just feel like I am going to be a boy mama and my DS would love a brother, but this pregnancy has been so different. My family is definitely hoping for a girl this time, but I honestly don't have a preference.

July 31st, 2014, 01:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I feel like I am having a girl, but with both girls I felt boy...lol! I had a dream that I had another girl, never had a dream one way or another with my girls. We aren't finding out, so I won't know until June whether I am right or wrong

I honestly would be happy either way. A girl would be great, since we have 2 already and have everything we would need. A boy would be great for some more testosterone in the house...lol! I know DH would like that, but he loves his girls and wouldn't care, we just want a healthy baby!

July 31st, 2014, 01:22 PM
AmyGail's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had no feeling one way or the other, but I am having a boy.

Baby Stonehawk Warrior due January 12th!!!

My name is Amy ~ Mommy to 3
Treston, 20 ~ Tanner, 15 ~ Lali, 4
My little angel babies~ lost 10/2013 @ 7w1d (June DDC) & 3/2014 @ 8w2d (Oct DDC)
July 31st, 2014, 01:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am hoping we have a boy. I find out on Tuesday.

July 31st, 2014, 02:28 PM
Kinsma90's Avatar Impatiently Waiting
I wanted a boy. I thought as a joke that it may be a boy b/c I was not puking as much as I did with DD and having constant head aches and sinus pain instead. But I didn't really think it would be a boy. And it was!
Kristina likes this.
NTNP 2/2012. TTC 7/2012. ATTC 1/2013. TTCMA 01/2014.
MA Cycle #1 400mg Prometrium. CD1 2/7. 50mg Clomid CD 3-7. BFN.
MA Cycle #2 CD1 4/3. 100mg Clomid CD 3-7. BFP 4/25 @ 3w2d.
EDD 1/6/15. Dx ICP @ 32wks. DS born 12/22/14 @ 37w5d.
July 31st, 2014, 03:14 PM
HazelMom's Avatar Emily
We won't find out until Sept and we might do a gender reveal party with our close friends. I have a feeling that it's a girl but that might just be wishful thinking on my part! We'd love another boy also and would probably save a lot of money if it is (because if it's a girl I'm going to end up buying so much cute girl stuff -- lol!). Either way, I can't wait to find out!

Things that suggest it's a boy: Less nausea than DS, having headaches

Things that suggest it's a girl: Breaking out on my face, craving sweets like it's my job, had a dream that it was a girl, paternal grandmother predicts girl (and she supposedly "always gets it right").

2/14/14 - 6 weeks

Expecting a little girl on Jan 23rd, 2015!

August 1st, 2014, 01:28 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I want a boy...I think...I'm in the middle of a long conversation where I might be changing my mind though just to avoid this conversation...

I think it is a boy...most of the time.
Kristina likes this.

August 1st, 2014, 01:39 AM
Since the day I found out I was pregnant I've had a good feeling that it's a girl ! So much so I don't even have a boys name picked out yet ! Most think its a boy but we won't know until the end of August ! Will be happy either way as long as my baby is healthy !!
August 1st, 2014, 10:30 AM
3plus3's Avatar Regular
I knew from the moment I found out I was pregnant baby was a girl. Confirmed last week at our elective ultrasound

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search