Dull burning sensation??

Forum: Due Date Club of January 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of January 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2014, 09:14 PM
So , I have cut down my hours at work however today I worked a full shift . I did a lot of bending and was on my feet all day .. I was wondering if anyone has gotten a sore tummy , pinching feeling and dull burning sensation from standing too much or over doing it ?? I am 15 weeks 3 days and it seems when I relax it tends to go away .. But the more I stand forget it . I checked babys heartbeat when I got home and all is well . Just wanted to know if this is normal??
August 9th, 2014, 03:49 AM
Ninky's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not sure if it's the same as round ligament pain. That's more a sharp stab in the front hip area for me.

I'd just give it some rest and if it continues to happen, call your doctor up and ask about it.

Pounds Lost Before Our Second Miracle: 57

August 9th, 2014, 05:32 AM
Super Mommy
I tend to get aches and pains if I do a lot of bending and lifting. I just try to limit those activities and rest if I need to. Always call your doctor if you're concerned though.
BFP#1: 8/11, DS born sleeping at 19 weeks
BFP#2: 5/12, our rainbow, DS born 1/4/13
BFP#3: 11/13, missed miscarriage discovered at 10 weeks
BFP#4: 5/17, EDD 1/15/15, praying this is our second rainbow
August 9th, 2014, 05:38 AM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would definitely bring it up at your next appointment and I would definitely listen to your body. Sounds like you need to rest more, if that's possible. I get sore if I do too much, mostly my legs and it feels like my belly tightens like having a contraction. There are some exercises you can do to relieve some discomforts. Spinningbabies.com has all sorts and they recommend starting in the 1st trimester!!! I need to get on that!

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

August 9th, 2014, 09:05 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
I get aches and pains like that from standing too long at work. It sounds like you over-did it at work and you need to take it easy.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
August 9th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree with others that sounds like you over did it. I sometimes get sore achy feeling (not sure about the "burning" sensation though) in lower stomach when I do a lot of work. I just try and take short breaks between doing things. Even just 2 mins will help relax my body before tackling another task (though if possible I try and do longer breaks).

Hope the feeling goes away for you and that it's nothing major
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search