Hunger

Forum: January 2015 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By momma_d
  • 1 Post By jmomma2_4
  • 1 Post By caajje6
  • 1 Post By momma_d
  • 1 Post By AmyGail

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2015 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2014, 08:53 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is my third pregnancy and I have NEVER been this hungry in my first trimester! If I don't eat constantly, I feel like I turn into a raging, hormonal, you-know-what!

Anyone else feeling like this ? I'm usually not like this until at least 14-15 weeks!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

June 22nd, 2014, 09:09 PM
jmomma2_4's Avatar Jill
It's hit me the past few days, as my nausea has slowed. I'll eat a good meal, then soon after need more. And I'm eating chicken mainly lol so its protein, not junky stuff. I feel it right now and I has a big bowl of wheaties an hour ago. And you know it's not just "hunger" it's that gnawing painful hunger! I feel for ya!
momma_d likes this.

Jill, momma of 3 pregnant with #4! Due January 20, 2014
June 22nd, 2014, 11:00 PM
Mrscanadianbacon's Avatar Veteran
I haven't stopped eating!!! It was the same with my daughter years ago. I've gained a solid 10lbs if not more
June 23rd, 2014, 04:37 AM
Super Mommy
The first 8 weeks or so if I wasn't eating I felt like I was going to be sick. It was terrible the only thing that kept the nausea away was to eat, so I don't even want to know how much weight I have gained. This seems to have gone away a bit, but if I let myself get too hungry I will pay for it with an upset tummy.
Mrscanadianbacon likes this.

June 23rd, 2014, 05:39 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
I haven't been eating more this pregnancy, but I get hungry more frequently and get full really fast. My eyes are also bigger than my stomach lately, I can never finish my plate.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
June 23rd, 2014, 06:48 AM
Jill- exactly! Gnawing hunger. I'm eating a ton of protein and whole grains too, and lots of fruits and veggies, but still never feel satisfied!

June 23rd, 2014, 07:47 AM
AmyGail's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep. If I am not eating....I am looking for something to eat!

Baby Stonehawk Warrior due January 12th!!!

My name is Amy ~ Mommy to 3
Treston, 20 ~ Tanner, 15 ~ Lali, 4
My little angel babies~ lost 10/2013 @ 7w1d (June DDC) & 3/2014 @ 8w2d (Oct DDC)
June 23rd, 2014, 09:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My stomach has a constant pain feeling. It sucks.

June 23rd, 2014, 10:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I was exactly like this with my first. It was not fun! I haven't really been like that this time around though (thank goodness as I'm overweight this time and don't need the extra food). I couldn't eat enough with first and ended up gaining 15 lbs within 1st trimester. I know how you feel - it's not fun to always be hungry.
June 23rd, 2014, 10:52 AM
Ashley- somehow I've managed to lose a pound. Thankfully. I gained 40+ lbs in my first pregnant from eating terrible, and my 2nd I only gained around 20 or so. Hopefully I can stay in that range again because it was much easier.

June 23rd, 2014, 01:14 PM
Veteran
I am constantly feeding my face! I feel like everytime my dh wants to talk to me my head is in the pantry or fridge.....I haven't gained any weight yet (hoping to keep it on the lower end of weight gain, with first I gained 17 lbs) And I drank 1.5 gallons of orange juice in 3 days! I am an OJ fiend right now and don't want to drink anything else!
June 23rd, 2014, 04:10 PM
Rach333's Avatar Rachel, mom to 4 boys
If I don't eat frequently, I feel like I am going to puke and die. But it's so hard for me to find things to eat that don't make me super nauseous! I actually prefer it when I have a strong craving for one thing than having aversions to every single thing. I usually feel sick immediately after eating anyway. Ahhh, crazy pregnancy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search