Pregnancy Journals?

Forum: January 2015 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By AmyGail
  • 3 Post By Mrscanadianbacon
  • 1 Post By Ninky

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2015 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2014, 06:57 PM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you ladies keeping any sort of pregnancy journal?

I have kept one with all of my pregnancies so I just went out and bought one for this baby today. Had fun filling it out and looking back at my others to see how they compare.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

June 23rd, 2014, 11:09 PM
AmyGail's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I keep updates of my appts and milestones or how I'm feeling in word on my computer. I did that when I was pregnant with my daughter and then when I had her I just printed it out and put it in her baby book. Nothing fancy, but it works! I've already went back and read hers recently because I couldn't remember when I started to feel her move.
Tiff802 likes this.

Baby Stonehawk Warrior due January 12th!!!

My name is Amy ~ Mommy to 3
Treston, 20 ~ Tanner, 15 ~ Lali, 4
My little angel babies~ lost 10/2013 @ 7w1d (June DDC) & 3/2014 @ 8w2d (Oct DDC)
June 24th, 2014, 12:02 AM
Mrscanadianbacon's Avatar Veteran
I bought one and started it and haven't been writing as much as I wanted to. My daughter, now 12, loves that I did the journal for her.

I also did a time capsule at her 1yr birthday and had everyone write a note to her. I waited 10 years to open it. It was so neat to read some notes from people that had passed on since, like my grandpa. I'll do the same for this little one too.
June 24th, 2014, 05:30 AM
Ninky's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No. For some reason I'm just too lazy to do it! lol.

For DD I did keep a journal for all of her ultrasounds. I'm planning on doing the same for this one, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Tiff802 likes this.

June 24th, 2014, 05:58 AM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrscanadianbacon View Post
I bought one and started it and haven't been writing as much as I wanted to. My daughter, now 12, loves that I did the journal for her.

I also did a time capsule at her 1yr birthday and had everyone write a note to her. I waited 10 years to open it. It was so neat to read some notes from people that had passed on since, like my grandpa. I'll do the same for this little one too.
What a great idea!!!

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

June 24th, 2014, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't, but it is more out of fear than anything else. Since our first loss was at 19 weeks I struggle with having the "reminders" around. All if our momentos and u/s pics are in our safe right now. I don't think I have opened it in almost 2 years.

I wish I could be more positive, but until I have a baby in my arms I live in fear that it will b taken away from me.
BFP#1: 8/11, DS born sleeping at 19 weeks
BFP#2: 5/12, our rainbow, DS born 1/4/13
BFP#3: 11/13, missed miscarriage discovered at 10 weeks
BFP #4: 5/14, our second rainbow, DD born 1/23/15
Praying for another LO!
June 24th, 2014, 06:44 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
No pregnancy journal here...but I have a pregnancy book where I can write notes on every week about my pregnancy. I did that with dd, and I'm also making a little ultrasound picture journal. I'll probably have 5 u/s's with 4 pictures from each like I had with dd, so that's 20 pictures.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
June 24th, 2014, 07:12 AM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No, I didn't with my first two either. I was on this forum so I can go back and look at some of the stuff but it seems some stuff was deleted when the '05 boards were merged.

I haven't looked into the '08 board yet to see what's still there from pregnancy #2.

June 24th, 2014, 07:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I haven't yet, but was just thinking about it today. I like looking back (I also blog). I have one for DD. I didn't completely fill it out, but I did put a lot of the important things in it. So I plan to pick one up this weekend for this LO.

June 24th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I did with first but haven't with this one yet. I didn't go buy a special journal. I just wrote things down about how I was feeling, all the apts, was heart rate was, ect... I just wish I could find it.
June 24th, 2014, 11:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have done it with my last 2. Funny story (sort of...lol), I went to order one last week and it arrived yesterday, well, apparently I ordered a baby book by accident, I don't really keep up with those well, but decided to keep it since my other two have partially finished ones, this one might as well I ordered the pregnancy journal today, should be here Thursday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search